Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely good point.
I would hazard a guess the dog was either in a crate or kept in a separate room when people left the house (so PB put the dog in that area) or the coming home to music and door open was not true, or MJ took the dog with him at the request of DB for some reason???? I'm stretching here.

Or better yet, if the dog was normally not in a crate, nor put in a room when the occupants left, but was found in a locked room....

When I was about 11 or 12, our house was broken into while I was home alone with our dog. I was asleep in my room with the door closed (after school about 3:30 or so). My dad had taken my brother to the doctor that day. They busted down the big wooden front door that we never used, took the dog (it was a small rescue dog, in no way aggressive), passed up my room (!!!) and put the dog in my brother's room and closed the door. Fortunately, my brother and dad returned home right then and the burglars fled.

And...where was the dog when they came back to the "open door" and "music blaring?" My dog likes it outside. If we leave a door open, he's sure to venture out.

bbm

I thought that the door was unlocked. Was it actually open? GJ, you have everything catalogued away - do you know? Thanks. :)

ETA: This is what I found:

“My daughter’s friends came home,” said Russell Barnes, “and the door was unlocked and the music was loud. That’s all they can tell me.”

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/12/31/family-of-nc-teen-missing-in-baltimore-speaks-out/

bbm

I thought that the door was unlocked. Was it actually open? GJ, you have everything catalogued away - do you know? Thanks. :)

ETA: This is what I found:

Yes, it was unlocked and music playing loudly.
I have seen it mentioned "door open" a couple of times, but the overwhelming majority of reports say "unlocked." Huge difference, especially when you are talking about a dog in the house.

Thank you for pointing out how we were going astray! I didn't think about it, I was just going along. I'm clearly on fumes as well.

What the heck? Now there was a dog there? As in a dog that would need to go out to pee or that PB may have taken for a walk? A dog that might bark during an altercation? Sorry for all the ?'s but this is just too strange. Why not say something, oh, maybe 2 months ago when Baltimore LE was whining about no media interest. They need to be cohesive or lose whatever attention they've already received. Do you know if they took the bloodhounds BEHIND the buildings to the railroad tracks?

Oh! and WELCOME to Websleuths! It's so helpful to have a local posting!

DB probably took the dog out before she went to work. MJ may have taken the dog out for a short walk while he was in and out.

The bloodhounds were taken around the buildings and railroad tracks. A retired police officer brought his search & rescue dog and his cadaver dog when he heard about Phylicia in the news. He searched the surrounding woods for hours and several days. He said that the weather may have interfered with scents since it had snowed before his search.

I went to the apartment building this evening at 6:10pm. There are no access codes or access keys to the entrance of the building. I opened the door and went down the steps to apartment #101. Bad idea on my part but I wanted to see if my senses could pick up something!! The door knob was badly dented. The door appeared to have been kicked in. It was partially open but not enough to see inside. I heard someone say "Yeah, come on in here." Their voice sounded like a young male with a raspy sounding voice. I turned around and ran up the steps, got into my truck and went home.

I went to the apartment building this evening at 6:10pm. There are no access codes or access keys to the entrance of the building. I opened the door and went down the steps to apartment #101. Bad idea on my part but I wanted to see if my senses could pick up something!! The door knob was badly dented. The door appeared to have been kicked in. It was partially open but not enough to see inside. I heard someone say "Yeah, come on in here." Their voice sounded like a young male with a raspy sounding voice. I turned around and ran up the steps, got into my truck and went home.

bbm

:eek:

Pleeeeeezzzzzz be careful...

Please take someone with you next time! That's unsettling. Glad you got back to your computer okay. What Belimom said, too.

Good to know there is no lock on the entrance door, we were working on that for a while. Did it seem like it was abandon, or new renters broke the door?

Please take someone with you next time! That's unsettling. Glad you got back to your computer okay. What Belimom said, too.

Good to know there is no lock on the entrance door, we were working on that for a while. Did it seem like it was abandon, or new renters broke the door?

The apartment seemed to be abandoned. A note that was placed on the sliding glass door of the apartment in January was still there. From the outside of the apartment, I could tell that it was dark inside. I get the strangest feeling that MJ's younger bros were in there.

The apartment seemed to be abandoned. A note that was placed on the sliding glass door of the apartment in January was still there. From the outside of the apartment, I could tell that it was dark inside. I get the strangest feeling that MJ's younger bros were in there.

I don't know... I think that MJ & Co would be far far away from that apartment at this time. I could be wrong, but considering the attention they're getting in this case, I think they'd want to put as much distance as they can b/t them and that apartment.

I seriously hope none of you are encouraging people/sleuthers to go investigate this or any case.

FGS, that is beyond irresponsible. Maybe hinging on illegal. And definitely dangerous.

Bad idea. We sleuthers are not cops.

I feel like there are some unanwered questions from Monday 12/27/10 that have been over looked, unless I have completely missed something. Tuesday 12/28/10 was a clean up from Monday 12/27/10. My feeling is that PB left sometime on 12/27 (late into early am). Where did LBC sleep and where was PB sleeping? Could DB have assume PB was there? We all know pillows can sometime(s) appear to be people sleeping. That could be why the scent leads to the parking lot. Also from12/25 JS has no contact w/PB, could not have been me...smh...someone also mentioned PB speaking w/someone in NC about feeling uncomfotable...I wonder if GJ...on the radar? Help me here, please I am a proud Mother and Grandmother as many of us and the list goes on...I am like a DET...in my own world, and this thing is real deep for me. I do however feel like PB is with someone that she left with.

Please note that WS does not condone this behavior. Putting yourself in danger, crossing LE lines, or other "investigative" work is NOT encouraged or supported at WS.

LE is working on this. They have the skills and resources to conduct such business safely. If you have a tip, call it into LE.

We can not tell you what to do outside of how you post on this board. Just be aware that WS does not support this type of behavior.

Thanks,

Salem
Mod

I feel like there are some unanwered questions from Monday 12/27/10 that have been over looked, unless I have completely missed something. Tuesday 12/28/10 was a clean up from Monday 12/27/10. My feeling is that PB left sometime on 12/27 (late into early am). Where did LBC sleep and where was PB sleeping? Could DB have assume PB was there? We all know pillows can sometime(s) appear to be people sleeping. That could be why the scent leads to the parking lot. Also from12/25 JS has no contact w/PB, could not have been me...smh...someone also mentioned PB speaking w/someone in NC about feeling uncomfotable...I wonder if GJ...on the radar? Help me here, please I am a proud Mother and Grandmother as many of us and the list goes on...I am like a DET...in my own world, and this thing is real deep for me. I do however feel like PB is with someone that she left with.

Welcome to Websleuths! :seeya:

I think that she spoke to her older sister in NC on Monday, and she spoke to DB by phone on Tuesday morning. Of course, that is assuming that DB is telling the truth, which I believe she is. I personally don't think PB left on her own, nor do I believe she is still "with us"... :no:

From what we can tell, something happened late morning/midday. JMHO

According to JS, PB communicated with her sister, SS, in NC, via text or phone or skype. But she did communicate with her on Monday, Dec. 27th, and that is when she indicated she was uncomfortable. (Peas Interview #2)
MJ (Find PB posts, now wiped clean) indicated he "knew about the text" about PB feeling uncomfortable. So that makes me wonder if it was a text to SS??

We do not know who spent the night on Monday night. We know a "cousin" or "little brother" did. RB referred to the person as MJ's "cousin" (MSM article I quoted and cited a few posts back in this thread).
DB and KB called him MJ's little brother, and then changed to cousin, in their Peas interview 3.
MJ (Find PB posts, now wiped) indicated it was a little brother, his youngest brother, and that it was not his brother who is 18. MJ said this brother was close to PB's age, and in high school.
However, DB and KB indicated the LBC (little bro/cousin) was older than PB, not in the same age range (Peas Interview #3)

Outside of electronic communication (texts, emails, FB postings) the last contact PB had with anyone outside of the apartment SEEMS to be Monday, when she contacted her sister, SS, in NC. It would be good to know for sure if that contact was electronic or voice. It is possible this is all a set up, and PB went missing much earlier than Tuesday afternoon. But I trust that LE would have discovered that already??

(Oh, and welcome to Websleuths!!!)

Except for DB's and KB's phone communication with PB on Tuesday, I think the idea of DB thinking she saw PB asleep is a good one. It happens all the time. Our eyes see what they expect to see. But DB and KB both spoke to PB on the phone, according to them. And I do not have reason to think they are not telling the truth at this point.

Hello Everyone and thanks for the welcome, I recieve it as it was given. I am so hyped and truly very happy that I can vent with you all...I stay up late at night reading and just doing my own things, but who is really "yelling" the truth here...I fel like PB was tsaying she was hungry and GJ may have picked her up and since she did not come back, they had to make something up...also what's wrong with 3 way calling? I believe in my heart if MJ saw her asleep or left her sleeping...{how or why would she fall asleep on him?} and her phone was ring...he would have awaken her and also...she would have herad it ring, vibrate whatever...I don't think they spoke with PB at all on 12/28...if she felt anyway, she would have called her mom...who could possible see her wearing what she was wearing but someone that saw leave on 12/27..."white" slippers in the day...someone would have spotted them...if the cell eas used it may have been left behind...was her Credit cards n all her cash left behind? I can see offering a ride from (DJ) to get something to eat n taking a purse...LBC would have somewhere made it known that he saw her...did he?

Let me pose another question...is LBC DJ, or someone else? Another thought, as far as DB and KB are concerned, if you look at them in the media (scared straight), they have guilt all over them, it could be because they should have come clean from the jump. I saw that DJ is like 18, would anyone know?

Let me pose another question...is LBC DJ, or someone else? Another thought, as far as DB and KB are concerned, if you look at them in the media (scared straight), they have guilt all over them, it could be because they should have come clean from the jump. I saw that DJ is like 18, would anyone know?

Honestly, we really don't know. Because LE (law enforcement) and MSM (mainstream media) have not named any person's of interest (POI's) outside of DB and KB, we are in the dark. They haven't even named MJ--they just call him the ex bf. So we are pushing it to be even using his initials here, I think. That's why we don't use any of MJ's other brothers' initials/names. They have not been named...

What we do know is MJ has three younger brothers, one is 20, one is 18, and one is under 18. We also know MJ has numerous cousins. So narrowing down exactly who LBC is....that's a hard one. I assume LE knows, as does DB/KB. I have to assume that since LBC has not been named, he is either under age, or has been cleared???

Hello Everyone and thanks for the welcome, I recieve it as it was given. I am so hyped and truly very happy that I can vent with you all...I stay up late at night reading and just doing my own things, but who is really "yelling" the truth here...I fel like PB was tsaying she was hungry and GJ may have picked her up and since she did not come back, they had to make something up...also what's wrong with 3 way calling? I believe in my heart if MJ saw her asleep or left her sleeping...{how or why would she fall asleep on him?} and her phone was ring...he would have awaken her and also...she would have herad it ring, vibrate whatever...I don't think they spoke with PB at all on 12/28...if she felt anyway, she would have called her mom...who could possible see her wearing what she was wearing but someone that saw leave on 12/27..."white" slippers in the day...someone would have spotted them...if the cell eas used it may have been left behind...was her Credit cards n all her cash left behind? I can see offering a ride from (DJ) to get something to eat n taking a purse...LBC would have somewhere made it known that he saw her...did he?

We have heard that PB did not take her cash or credit cards, but her purse is gone, and her cell phone has not been found. (multiple MSM reports and LE pressers)
We have been told that what PB was wearing was deduced from the clothes that were missing (Peas interviews 1 and 3). DB had taken PB shopping for new clothes on Sunday, 26th. PB had told (via text or phone, or the night before) DB that she was going to wear her new outfit on Tuesday the 28th when she went out and about with KB (Peas interviews, MSM interviews). In one of the interviews with BB, he said that no one had seen her in the clothes, but since she had so few clothes, and the new ones were missing, that was how they came up with the outfit description.
Hope that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member