MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to the 4900 Block of Route 40 (Edmondson Avenue) or another street? The 4900 Block of Edmondson Avenue is near Cooks Lane that leads to Security Blvd.

Hello Sun48shine, I hope your day went well. It's hard for me to say if it would be route 40 or Edmondson Ave. I'd lean more on Edmondson Ave. Does any of the brother's or brother's friends live in that area? There are certain ppl in the click that shout out to the 4900 Block often. So often clicks shout out and give great pride to the areas they represent. That's always :)

Adding: I love the map that has been created, modified, edited, arranged with such professionalism. :) Is it allowed to be posted here? I wasn't certain if it had been.

Where is the
1. Beechfield area

2. Stafford area

3. Fredrick area

4. N Bend area

5. Edmondson Ave around Harlem Ln. Is that anywhere near the 4900 Block

What area did DB live in?

Quote Originally Posted by MsOh
Thanks to everyone for all of these insightful posts. I haven't been posting as much recently, but do check for updates almost daily.

Right now my hope is that MJ and his new GF break-up relatively soon. Unless they are somehow destined to be, my instinct says that they are together with the "us vs. them" mentality as the glue. And perhaps the notoriety. I hope that she has the gumption to at some point tell LE what she has picked up over the course of their relatively brief relationship.... clues to areas he frequents, or incriminating statements he's made in passing. Come on new gf, be a hero... it will be far more fulfilling than being the side girl to a guy who barely has his stuff together.

But, as always, my main hope is that Phylicia Simone is found. It's getting warmer outside... maybe the day is coming soon.

If MJ's gf thinks that she loves him enough, she will believe anything he tells her if she's not involved directly. She shouldn't want any type of publicity at this time and she should wonder why MJ is styling she and him on his fb profile pics. It seems like MJ will do anything to take all of the spot light and heat off of him. The new gf need to realize to let go and take care of self because this is a dog'ish world and only the strong survive. In some peoples eyes, it's use or be used and love has nothing to do with it. The new gf will get hurt as well in the end. Where's PB?

I watched Nancy G. about Paige Johnson the other night and in her case, the man who last saw her clammed up, got a lawyer and will say nothing at all. His pings do not match where he said he dropped her off, but that is all they have on him and can do nothing except try to search an enormous wooded park area where his phone DID ping. I could not help but think of Phylicia and how LE's hands are tied when people simply won't cooperate. It seems as though if LE can't get a confession or unless they have physical evidence, there is so little they can do, just like with Josh Powell too. I don't see this case "breaking" unless whoever did this made the mistake (as so often happens) told someone else and that relationship comes to an end at some point. But I've seen cases where that took years or decades...

Investigate asked about the map I made....
Here is a link to a scrubbed version of the map, without names, etc.

This helps give a picture to the layout of things, and can serve as a reference, I think. Anyway, here you go...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....362971,-76.723022&spn=0.475664,0.883026&z=10

Red is Guardian Angel search locations.
Blue is streets found in various records.
Yellow is Eberle Dr, where DB's apartment is.

If you want anything added to the map, please let me know!

I have been keeping up with this case since it happen, and I am finally able to give my opinion on this site.

First off I think that the whole dissappearing of PB was caused by a sexual attraction from the person (s). I don't think it had anything to do with PB finding info on MJ and his new girlfriend on FB. FB is a forum and DB was going to see the pics regardless if PB looked them up for her or not. The whole point of MJ putting them up there was so that he could get a response from DB, PB, and others. Isn't that why people put pics on FB?

This case to me totally revolves around PB being young and what most preditors consider fresh-meat. Whoever made a pass at her and made her feel uncomfortable was not going to stop until they got what they wanted. They waited for the opportunity where she was alone and they made another advance.

I think that due to her drinking and smoking the nite before it made her want to stay home and not go to work with DB, also because LBC was there as well. If you check out PB Myspace from 2009 or 2010 he leaves a post saying that she should move to Baltimore, and it seems like the two were friends if not closer. PB's friends were kind of quiet when answering the question about her liking someone. It seemed that she had liked someone in the past from Baltimore but no longer did? But they hesitated to say because they didn't want JS to hear this info. JS most likely didn't not approve of PB having a boyfriend, especially from Baltimore?

Also in an earlier article or the interview DB did with Peas someone stated that MJ did not go to work that nite of the 28th, and when DB and family members were looking for him he did not respond till later. This to me is enough to believe that MJ is the prime suspect or POI and should very well be. All of the information that we have (even though it is very little) points to MJ.
His being there washing?
His not going to work that nite?
His phone not working? etc........

MJ and other POI's all know how to take the batteries out of phones so that there pings won't work. However they had to communicate so how that day?

LBC was on his twitter on the 28th and he tweeted last at about 12:30pm and then he returned about 2:30pm saying that his battery ran out? HUM???

Also another relative on the same day around the same time tweeted something to the effect "That if you don't want the man to know then don't tweet it"????

LBC also said that he had smoked something very strong on the 27th???

I thought that the LE were waiting for the phone pings and records, and the results from the test on the pieces of carpet that they took from the apartment to come back, and then they would start putting pressure on the POI's. I am not understanding why they are not (seemingly to us) putting the pressure on these guys?

Also I wish that JS had someone to be a spokes person for her, because she really needs to hound the media just like Natalie Hollaway's mom did. That is the only way she is going to keep this case out there. JS or her older daughter that was close to PB really needs to do more interviews with the media, especially the HLN folks. If I were the older daughter of JS I would be telling the media everything that PB told me. So that these POI's would know that they are going to be caught one day and then maybe one of them would break and take a plea?

Everything points to the last person who saw her MJ, his actions that day speak volume about this case. When a man or men want someone sexually they will do whatever to get it. If they were much older like KB said then they run the chance of the PB being only 16 telling, and then it becomes a rape case. I think this is what happen and it was too late for their decisions to be turned around and they had to remove her, to keep her quite. Its sad but its what happens in many cases. PB was not going to be that easy as they though to get over on in that sexual way. The POI's sought her out and waited for the right time to strike.

I think that deep down inside DB and KB think this as well and most likely have discussed it with RB and BB and their family. I just hope they have told this to LE as well. However I don't think LE needed this to be told to them, they see these cases all of the time. They just need the right evidence so that they can move forward and contain a suspect. Which I hope and pray will happen soon and very soon.

Nicely put. Welcome to the thread.

:welcome:

I have been keeping up with this case since it happen, and I am finally able to give my opinion on this site.

First off I think that the whole dissappearing of PB was caused by a sexual attraction from the person (s). I don't think it had anything to do with PB finding info on MJ and his new girlfriend on FB. FB is a forum and DB was going to see the pics regardless if PB looked them up for her or not. The whole point of MJ putting them up there was so that he could get a response from DB, PB, and others. Isn't that why people put pics on FB?

This case to me totally revolves around PB being young and what most preditors consider fresh-meat. Whoever made a pass at her and made her feel uncomfortable was not going to stop until they got what they wanted. They waited for the opportunity where she was alone and they made another advance.

I think that due to her drinking and smoking the nite before it made her want to stay home and not go to work with DB, also because LBC was there as well. If you check out PB Myspace from 2009 or 2010 he leaves a post saying that she should move to Baltimore, and it seems like the two were friends if not closer. PB's friends were kind of quiet when answering the question about her liking someone. It seemed that she had liked someone in the past from Baltimore but no longer did? But they hesitated to say because they didn't want JS to hear this info. JS most likely didn't not approve of PB having a boyfriend, especially from Baltimore?

Also in an earlier article or the interview DB did with Peas someone stated that MJ did not go to work that nite of the 28th, and when DB and family members were looking for him he did not respond till later. This to me is enough to believe that MJ is the prime suspect or POI and should very well be. All of the information that we have (even though it is very little) points to MJ.
His being there washing?
His not going to work that nite?
His phone not working? etc........

MJ and other POI's all know how to take the batteries out of phones so that there pings won't work. However they had to communicate so how that day?

LBC was on his twitter on the 28th and he tweeted last at about 12:30pm and then he returned about 2:30pm saying that his battery ran out? HUM???

Also another relative on the same day around the same time tweeted something to the effect "That if you don't want the man to know then don't tweet it"????

LBC also said that he had smoked something very strong on the 27th???

I thought that the LE were waiting for the phone pings and records, and the results from the test on the pieces of carpet that they took from the apartment to come back, and then they would start putting pressure on the POI's. I am not understanding why they are not (seemingly to us) putting the pressure on these guys?

Also I wish that JS had someone to be a spokes person for her, because she really needs to hound the media just like Natalie Hollaway's mom did. That is the only way she is going to keep this case out there. JS or her older daughter that was close to PB really needs to do more interviews with the media, especially the HLN folks. If I were the older daughter of JS I would be telling the media everything that PB told me. So that these POI's would know that they are going to be caught one day and then maybe one of them would break and take a plea?

Everything points to the last person who saw her MJ, his actions that day speak volume about this case. When a man or men want someone sexually they will do whatever to get it. If they were much older like KB said then they run the chance of the PB being only 16 telling, and then it becomes a rape case. I think this is what happen and it was too late for their decisions to be turned around and they had to remove her, to keep her quite. Its sad but its what happens in many cases. PB was not going to be that easy as they though to get over on in that sexual way. The POI's sought her out and waited for the right time to strike.

I think that deep down inside DB and KB think this as well and most likely have discussed it with RB and BB and their family. I just hope they have told this to LE as well. However I don't think LE needed this to be told to them, they see these cases all of the time. They just need the right evidence so that they can move forward and contain a suspect. Which I hope and pray will happen soon and very soon.

wow, ever since I started to read on this thread, I couldn't stop. Hoping Phylicia would be found.

I will be putting my thoughts here soon. Just need to see if my thoughts collide with the "facts" and "timeline".

So I will be putting my thoughts down here soon...

Welcome

:welcome:

wow, ever since I started to read on this thread, I couldn't stop. Hoping Phylicia would be found.

I will be putting my thoughts here soon. Just need to see if my thoughts collide with the "facts" and "timeline".

So I will be putting my thoughts down here soon...

Welcome Bach50 and Jade32! Glad to have some new eyes weighing in on PB's case.

I keep thinking back to the events that played out directly after PB's disappearance, and who was on board to search for her, and who was not.

Some might say that MJ and his family's absence from the search efforts was merely a reflection of MJ and DB's split. But I don't buy it.

Bach 50, your comments really made me think some more. It's a good point about the facebook picture, and DB seeing it later anyway. Makes me wonder if it was a cover up for something else that DB knows occurred??

Again, all parties involved are not telling the whole story, but it may be that some are not talking because they were asked by LE not to. Does anyone have a way of communicating with JS and SS? Their absence from the media is too huge, I agree.

Ms. Magazine blog about PB
http://www.msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2011/03/10/the-disappearance-of-phylicia-barnes/

No new information. It is good to see that PB is still garnering national attention, though it is mostly for the fact that she is a smart, beautiful Af. Am. girl who is not getting the media attention white girls get.

What irritates me to no end is how media keep reporting the wrong info. From the blog:

Consider a recent case in Baltimore: On the Tuesday following Christmas, then 16-year-old Phylicia Barnes was visiting family in the city. According to reports, on the afternoon of December 28, 2010, she left her half-sister’s apartment—and hasn’t been seen since.

No one knows if she left or if she was taken. She did not go to get something to eat, or go to get her hair cut. We don't know anything past 12:23 pm. Argh.

Investigate asked about the map I made....
Here is a link to a scrubbed version of the map, without names, etc.

This helps give a picture to the layout of things, and can serve as a reference, I think. Anyway, here you go...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....362971,-76.723022&spn=0.475664,0.883026&z=10

Red is Guardian Angel search locations.
Blue is streets found in various records.
Yellow is Eberle Dr, where DB's apartment is.

If you want anything added to the map, please let me know!

Tip lead police search yesterday, March 10, 2011. Detectives searched an abandoned building around 317 Mulberry Street in the downtown area of Baltimore, the wrong building. The building nearby called Mulberry Court condos was the one to be searched. Detectives were informed of the occupied Mulberry Court condos and small wooded courtyard on the corner of 402 Eutaw Street and Mulberry Street. I am not sure if they went back in that area to search the Mulberry Court condos.

Word is spreading around Baltimore that PB went willingly with person who was moving on December 28th and was told that she would be brought back to DB's apartment before KB picked her up. Several people are saying that she had been held captive in a brown brick with white side or trimming apartment building in the inner city of Baltimore. The problem is, there are so many brown brick buildings. If we knew exactly where the POIs who recently moved since December, then this would help solve the correct location where PB was held. Anyone who is searching for PB in personal searches are warned not to touch any of PB's belongings if they find them in wooded areas nearby or behind the correct brown brown brick apartment building. Also, white rails on balconies were mentioned.

Welcome Bach50 and Jade32! Glad to have some new eyes weighing in on PB's case.

I keep thinking back to the events that played out directly after PB's disappearance, and who was on board to search for her, and who was not.

Some might say that MJ and his family's absence from the search efforts was merely a reflection of MJ and DB's split. But I don't buy it.

Bach 50, your comments really made me think some more. It's a good point about the facebook picture, and DB seeing it later anyway. Makes me wonder if it was a cover up for something else that DB knows occurred??

Again, all parties involved are not telling the whole story, but it may be that some are not talking because they were asked by LE not to. Does anyone have a way of communicating with JS and SS? Their absence from the media is too huge, I agree.

I don't think the FB picture was on his site, it was a picture his new gf had put on her FB. I think DB wanted PB to look for the new GF's FB and spy a bit.

Long time lurker.. first time poster!

Just wanted to say that I hope this new tip search leads to PB. This is the most concrete tip that I've heard put "out there" and it seems like they have a good idea of what they're looking for, even if they are unsure of the area.

Tip lead police search yesterday, March 10, 2011. Detectives searched an abandoned building around 317 Mulberry Street in the downtown area of Baltimore, the wrong building. The building nearby called Mulberry Court condos was the one to be searched. Detectives were informed of the occupied Mulberry Court condos and small wooded courtyard on the corner of 402 Eutaw Street and Mulberry Street. I am not sure if they went back in that area to search the Mulberry Court condos.

Word is spreading around Baltimore that PB went willingly with person who was moving on December 28th and was told that she would be brought back to DB's apartment before KB picked her up. Several people are saying that she had been held captive in a brown brick with white side or trimming apartment building in the inner city of Baltimore. The problem is, there are so many brown brick buildings. If we knew exactly where the POIs who recently moved since December, then this would help solve the correct location where PB was held. Anyone who is searching for PB in personal searches are warned not to touch any of PB's belongings if they find them in wooded areas nearby or behind the correct brown brown brick apartment building. Also, white rails on balconies were mentioned.

I saw that building description posted on a social networking site, and it was a vision/dream someone had had. They were encouraged by others to report the description, so I wonder if they did, and that's why the search?

I sense the circle is closing in on the POI(s). They can not avoid the truth, it will eventually come out.

I don't think the FB picture was on his site, it was a picture his new gf had put on her FB. I think DB wanted PB to look for the new GF's FB and spy a bit.

Yes, the photo was on her page. New GF was part of the circle of friends, had been for a while, and her profile was open to the public at that time. It did not take any searching at all to find it, IMO. From what I have read, they were "together" for 6-8 months before MJ was set to move out. So "new" is a misnomer, and in my opinion is what MJ said in order to minimize his poor behavior (typical addict-abuser behavior). He indicated he had not been in a relationship for 6 months. Yeah, right. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so, MJ... Truth will out, in the end.

BBM

I remember seeing this specific tip posted on the FB prayer page for PB yesterday. As a matter of fact, it's not the first time that someone on that page has mentioned "visions" and such.

I've noticed a particular trend, which I will keep to myself for the moment, but I sincerely hope that LE is keeping an eye on all of the comments that are posted on ALL online pages/forums concerning PB.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone who's involved in the case is either A) blitzing disinformation on the Internet as a means of distracting the investigation, or B) emitting a very guilty conscience by taking on the guise of the concerned.

PB didn't deserve whatever may have happened to her. Not knowing what happened to her is horrible, the truth may be even more disgsusting.

If it were a simple cut and dry situation, I believe that LE would've moved by now. You can indict a ham sandwich and surely there's a confluence of circumstantial evidence.

If anyone remembers the Shannon Melendi case you'll know that an indictment and conviction can be won even without a body.

There are just too many oddities that occur on that FB page to be waved off, imho. The same 4 or 5 people always post. Whenever anyone has a question about an update, PB's mother-JS, or anything that is not in the mode of abstract hope and prayers, there is muted, sometimes obvious disdain, and eventual removal of the post.

Why would that be? Anyone who watches that page knows exactly what I'm referring to.

Even more disturbing is the fact that I haven't seen the Guardian Angel "Tazz" posting there in about a week. He's been a constant source of vigor and drive on the page. His absence is more than noteworthy.

The games need to stop and PB needs to be brought home. Regardless if she's in the land of the living or not, she deserves to be home and her family deserves closure.

Anyone who has specific information as to the whereabouts of PB is obligated to inform LE! Please don't leave cryptic and eerie messages with hearsay.

Let LE hear and say what should be the next course of action! Please-

I'd hate to think that if PB's in a precarious situation and the difference between her life and limb depends on discretion and immediate LE disclosure, that the above post would cause a trigger reaction in the POI.

Contrarily, if PB is not with us, then that could be considered a clue to someone to remove her from that location in which case she may never be found.

Finally, I sincerely hope that these online disclosures are not the ramblings of the guilty. The truth is on it's way and mightier than a TSUNAMI, it will expose the complicit.

Falconi- you bring up some very good things to think about.
I have been concerned about the absence of the Guardian Angels on the Prayer page, as well. Tazz, as well as Strider, have been strong, consistent, daily voices for PB, and suddenly they are absent.

I have noticed a trend of people who get involved, and then end up exiting. Why is this? What is going on that causes these people to drop their public support? Some keep going in less public ways. But others, who knows? I saw someone post they were concerned about DB's life/safety. Is there more going on here than is being shared about who is involved.

I too have wondered if people who know are saying things that have a bigger ring of truth to them, but couched in "dreams" or "visions" in order to detract attention from the poster.

There are other things happening on networking sites, connected to POI's, that defy my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro