MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
News Reporters inside the Baltimore Circuit Court Trial of Phylicia Barnes say some type of verbal exchange occurred between Russell Barnes (biological father) and Raheem Mustafa (step dad). In a rare move, the judge summoned both men to the bench, and threatened to throw them both in jail. No word on what the concern was, but it appears that the sensitivity and emotion centered around this high profile case is beginning to wear on members of both sides of the slain teen's families. Also, my latest article on the 2nd day of trial. http://thepeopleschampion.me/the-ph...r-testifies-revealing-her-own-lies-deception/

Welcome to WS ThePeoplesChamp!!

:welcome:

I can't access the link you posted from WS. I can't get past the add on and I couldn't find the exact article via google.

I do enjoy your stuff and read all of what has been linked here at WS.

Glad you decided to join us.

My heart breaks for Phylicia. Deena, Kelly and Russell failed her in so many ways. I have to sit on my hands with regards to my thoughts on Deena. Other than to say she deserves to be behind bars.

Anyone know if Phylicia was 15 or 16 when that video was made in June of 2010?

On Monday, Deena described a lot of drinking was going on leading up to her sister’s disappearance.

<snip>

The jury heard testimony that Johnson was seen struggling with a heavy container the day of the disappearance.

Deena Barnes told jurors that while she was at her job on the day Phylicia disappeared, Johnson visited Phylicia at the apartment where they were staying. She says Johnson chose not to go to work and later that day he was acting nervous.

Deena Barnes told jurors a 35 gallon plastic storage container went missing from her apartment on the day Phylicia disappeared. Prosecutors will try to prove that’s how Johnson moved the body.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/...barnes-sister-testifies-about-explicit-video/

Well, I guess the above answers my question on whether a Walmart receipt exists for the plastic storage container from the date of Phylicia's disappearance.

Welcome ThePeoplesChamp!!

I have been keeping up with all of your articles too!! Very informative!! :seeya:

Hi David, nice to see you here.

Cubby's right, your link shows us the article then switches to scrolling pics of NYC... cannot access the article, but I can see the title is something I want to read.

Testimony so far has been, for lack of a better word, confusing. Deena Barnes described to police a container that she said went missing from her apartment, but defense attorneys showed a statement she signed where she later took recanted and said she was confused. When Johnson arrived at Deena&#8217;s apartment the night Phylicia went missing, he had a plastic container in his car, though she said it was smaller than the one that was missing. Prosecutors also said in opening statement that Johnson bought a container from Wal-Mart. It&#8217;s unclear how these pieces fit together. Lt. William Simmons, a city homicide detective, says that from the earliest stages of the investigation, police were focused on finding such a &#8220;tote.&#8221;

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...cia-barnes-trial-20130122,0,5104131.htmlstory

Ya, confused all right. :burn:

Like I said upthread, the prosecution is going to have to put on a good explanation why Deena's story changed so much.

The defense has a lot for reasonable doubt, imo. Deena breaks up with MJ after she finds him reaching for her sisters genitals, but then the two of them go out and lease a new apartment together later that same month.

Who breaks up with someone and goes to get a new apartment to continue living together?

Ok, let me get this straight. Does the prosecution know which "tote" Phylicia was allegedly removed in?

Even if Johnson purchased a different size tote, shouldn't a receipt exist for a purchase made on the day Phylicia disappeared listing the size of the "tote"? And wouldn't MJ have been seen on surveillance video?

Thanks for the greetings and salutations. I have actually been a member since August of last year, but never posted. Thanks for following my work, and as you all may know I have been closely following the PB Murder Case because I made a promise to her mother that I'll try to make certain people never forget her pretty little daughter. I want to address the issue some here describe of having difficulty accessing TPC from WS. I'm not sure if some scripting issue exist on my Blog's end or here at WS to cause the issue you have described. I would recommend bookmarking http://www.thepeopleschampion.me in an independent browser outside of WS, and try searching either the featured tab at the very top for articles your looking for, or use the search engine in the sidebar on the right. Usually a portion of the article's tittle or a key phrase from the tittle typically results in the article your looking for appearing. I will look into why my links are not being accessed from within WS. Thanks for the feedback. In the mean time please let me know if this link works for you guys: The People's Champion

Back to the tote again. When did Deena tell LE about the tote missing from her apartment? Was that before or after Phylicia's body was found?

Did investigators check surveillance for all Walmarts within a 50 mile radius of the apartment from which Phylicia went missing?

What other information do they have about the purchase from Walmart?

My guess is MJ took the tote from the apartment, bought a second one and staged the back of his car to make it appear he had been using it to move.

A TPC Blog follower that I am familiar with contacted me in the Blog's chat room, and insisted that I join them in a private chat, and I did. I was directed to Fascebook pages of a Ms. Rhonda Mullins and Gary Williams. The individual advised me that his "partner" was the person who sent me the Tweet breakdown of the Johnson's around the time Phylicia disappeared. I became a little surprised that the person referenced this other person as a partner. I have long suspected that some law enforcement person was behind sending e those tweets because they knew I wasn't afraid to use that information, and would publish it. So, I am cautiously interacting with this person, but the pages I was directed to were extremely startling. I am gonna need the slueths help on this one. I was told that the johnsons were the only people associated with her account initially, but now there are 34 people listed as friends. They are all there, listed as friends is Glen Johnson, Michael Johnson, William Johnson, Glenton Johnson, Dylane Johnson, and Tabatha Fickling. I thought nothing of it thinking perhaps she is a family member, but the TPC follower tells me that they all hang out at her house, and call her Aunt. I thought that was quite a bit of information for the person to know so I'm even more skeptical of my interaction with this person now. However, I suddenly see a name in the friend's list of Rhonda Mullins that hit me like a ton of bricks. That person was William Jackson, the brother of Phylicia Barnes' biological father. Then I do a little cross referencing of all the friends list of those who have them revealed, and see that Sgt Jackson of the Baltimore City Police is also Facebook Friends with Glenton Johnson and Glen Johnson. Those following my blog know that I have published an article in the past where I stated I believe Sgt. Jackson may have quarterbacked the cover up. Please take a stab at it and see if you guys are seeing what I am seeing here is RM Facebook Page and [URL="http://www.facebook.com/wil4g GW Facebook Page[/URL] Why on earth would Russell Barnes brother want to be friends with members of the family whose relative killed a family member of theirs. You all know where i am going with this. Please hit me up at dbrianadams43@gmail.com if you don't want to add comment in this thread. Can somebody please visit this FB pages, open up the friends list and cache the Johnson's names. I think this revelation is grounds enough for the Department of Justice to take a look at the way Baltimore City Pokice handle this case. RM sister R is also a Baltimore Police Officer, according to the TPC follower who I also by the way suspect may be a cop. The tweets that I was sent nearly 1 1/2 years ago were way to thorough for someone from the public to have generated.At that time the person referenced herself as female living in California. I never believed that but was thankful for the information. She also sent me a family tree breakdown of the entire Johnson Family including the matriarchs, with addresses and properties they owned. You can't make this stuff up folks. Waiting on responses..

TPC, we can't post full names here at WS unless they have been released in MSM (main stream media).

We can use initials. I hate to see all of this hard work go poof with the mods removing the post due to full names, so my suggestion is going to be use initials and link to your site if necessary.

I think there are just too many full names in the post for the mods to change them all to initials.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. TOS stuff would probably be better addressed to the mods via pm, but you are welcome to ask me as well as I used to mod.

thank you.

Jurors got to hear Michael Maurice Johnson's account Tuesday of the last time he saw Phylicia Barnes alive, as prosecutors played audio tape of a police interview with the man now charged with killing the 16-year-old.

In the Dec. 31, 2010, interview, recorded three days after Phylicia disappeared, Johnson, 28, laid out a sequence of events that matches up with the testimony of others who described interacting with him that day.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...barnes-trial-day-six-20130129,0,2322384.story

A TPC Blog follower that I am familiar with contacted me in the Blog's chat room, and insisted that I join them in a private chat, and I did. I was directed to Facebook pages of a Ms. RM Waiting on responses..

Ms RM was once married to GJ Sr. Maryland Case Search Case #24D93014031 - Divorce Absolute on 1/14/93. Is she MJ's mother? Address is Stafford Road.

Back to the tote again. When did Deena tell LE about the tote missing from her apartment? Was that before or after Phylicia's body was found?

Did investigators check surveillance for all Walmarts within a 50 mile radius of the apartment from which Phylicia went missing?

What other information do they have about the purchase from Walmart?

My guess is MJ took the tote from the apartment, bought a second one and staged the back of his car to make it appear he had been using it to move.

I read in one article that surveillance cameras caught MJ purchasing a tote at Walmart. He probably wanted to make it appear as if it was the same tote but picked up the wrong size. That's probably why DB was confused when he showed her the tote in his car trunk. The closest Walmarts in 2010 were on Route 40 by Rolling Road and the one in Owings Mills on Reisterstown Road. Lil GJ referred to the one on Route 40 in his tweets on December 28, 2010, mentioning he was standing in line. It was around 12 noon or 12:30pm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back