Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not familiar with the area, but something about the assault and the murder strikes me as the suspect knowing something the victims prior to the events. One was a young girl who was by all appearances home alone at the time of the assault. The other was a mother of 5 frequenting dating sites and the gym who was abducted and murdered while routinely jogging after her gym workout.

Do students live in the South Central area?
Yep

If there is student housing near the assault on the young girl on March 26, and five months later there's an assault in Maryland in August, it aligns with a post-secondary school schedule ... suggesting he has family in Maryland.

Connecting with a young girl when her parents are away, and grabbing a woman from a jogging path in broad daylight ... almost seems like there's a social media connection. Both victims were conveniently, but unusually, alone at the time of abduction.

I watched that video at 0.25speed and I see a hand help close the door for him and you see part of a hand on the right side as he leaves. He wasn't leaving stealthily. Someone saw him out.

Also... why are we only seeing video of him leaving? Clearly LE has video of his face... entering the door.....

I watched that video at 0.25speed and I see a hand help close the door for him and you see part of a hand on the right side as he leaves. He wasn't leaving stealthily. Someone saw him out.
Almost looks like he is handed something on the way out, tucks it under the other arm as he turns to leave.

Oh my goodness just caught up on the press conference.

So scary to think that he’s literally travelled the country - I wouldn’t be surprised if he is linked to a lot more violent crimes during this period to MOO.

Also scary to think that he’s targeted a young girl and a mother of 5 - so he clearly has no set preference.

If it’s true that the only weapon used was a rock I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a sexual assault gone wrong again MOO. I really hope that Rachel put up one hell of a fight.

I really hope they find him quickly - he is probably even more dangerous now that the side of his face is plastered all over the media as he will probably realise time is likely running out.

Idk, who comes around so very easy (it seems) between Maryland and California, may well be a student or a worker, but may he have been one of the wedding guests perhaps? There is a wedding mansion near the trail, afaik.

As someone from Baltimore… to those citing demographics of harford
County and noting he is very likely to be found soon…. Look at the demographics of nearby counties and cities. They are MUCH more diverse. Someone who is of Hispanic heritage would not stick out. It’s possible he traveled from those areas.

And if the LA crime is a minor it does sort of indicate he has a type IMO. Rachel was very petite. He probably didn’t realize how strong she was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness just caught up on the press conference.

So scary to think that he’s literally travelled the country - I wouldn’t be surprised if he is linked to a lot more violent crimes during this period to MOO.

Also scary to think that he’s targeted a young girl and a mother of 5 - so he clearly has no set preference.

If it’s true that the only weapon used was a rock I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a sexual assault gone wrong again MOO. I really hope that Rachel put up one hell of a fight.

I really hope they find him quickly - he is probably even more dangerous now that the side of his face is plastered all over the media as he will probably realise time is likely running out.
Rachel was a petit woman, very fit. So he could have a type.

Watching the vid of suspect exiting home in Ca, If he broke in who the heck let him out? A child was assaulted and you show him the door? Jmo but that person (arm) closing the door should have had to answer some damn hard questions.

WTH

Watching the vid of suspect exiting home in Ca, If he broke in who the heck let him out? A child was assaulted and you show him the door? Jmo but that person (arm) closing the door should have had to answer some damn hard questions.

WTH
Perhaps whoever let him out was doing whatever they could to get him out or comply with whatever he said/demanded whilst inside the house. It wouldn’t be the first time a victim/s has humanised a person in order to stay alive. It’s hard to figure it out without knowing all what happened imo.

[…]

Los Angeles police said that the suspect was involved in a residential burglary and assault that took place on March 26 in South Los Angeles. A spokeswoman said that the assault was not of a sexual nature, but that investigators did not want to disclose “any more details about what occurred in the house at this time.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member