Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody recognise this monument/statue in the background of the LA video? I've searched high and low but can't find anything similar.
The house is where the victim (not suspect) lives, so there's no need to locate it. But to answer your question, I'm pretty sure those are wind chimes.

Did anybody claim it was sexual in nature? I don't think so.
I think it may have been assumed because it is quite odd that he is not wearing his shirt as he is leaving. I don’t think it’s common for burglars to walk around half naked. This is a strange video and I wonder how he entered the home. He seems to leave so casually out the front door. Just weird IMO

After I left the thread last night I watched a series of shows (recorded earlier that evening), that all discussed this case. Each of them showed the video over and over and over.

After seeing this video over and over and having time to step away and think about it, I now have a completely different opinion about it. All I will say is I hope someone speaks up soon and this person is caught or at least Id'd this week.

jmo

After watching the video multiple times, dude looks heavier than 160 Lbs. I’m surprised that’s where LE puts him.

Also, that sure looks like a woman’s arm that closes the door or that of a young girl.

Can someone confirm for me that this is the guy leaving the scene of a robbery and assault? He seems pretty easy going heading out the door. Strange.
Rachel Morin murder: Man suspected of killing Maryland mother linked by DNA to Los Angeles home invasion, assault - ABC7 Los Angeles
During a press conference, authorities in Maryland released doorbell camera video of the unidentified man leaving the scene of the L.A. assault.

After watching the video multiple times, dude looks heavier than 160 Lbs. I’m surprised that’s where LE puts him.

Also, that sure looks like a woman’s arm that closes the door or that of a young girl.

Can someone confirm for me that this is the guy leaving the scene of a robbery and assault? He seems pretty easy going heading out the door. Strange.

Agree. Not exactly the look of fleeing a crime

Jmo

He doesn’t look fit or “buff” to me. Just slim. I don’t really see any muscle definition? I will have to watch on a desktop rather than phone.

I realize that we all see things differently, but, in the video, as he walks away, anyone who cannot see muscle definition in his upper back and shoulders, if they saw a pic of me, would swear I am Jabba the Hutt from the Star Wars movie. He may or may not be an everyday gym rat, but he definitely appears fit to me, and probably takes some pride in his body. JMO

Last edited:
Observations, please correct me if I'm wrong.

No visible tattoos, hair cut looks to be 'high and tight' as my son calls it.

Military?

I am leaning towards college student though, that makes the most sense why he would be able to move coast to coast. Maybe he was at Independent Brewing Company doing some day drinking and wandered onto the trail to see what trouble he could find.

Also watching the video, the door appears to me to be slammed hard behind him.

I realize that we all see things differently, but, in the video, as he walks away, if you don't see muscle in his upper back and shoulders, if you saw a pic of me, you would swear I am Jabba the Hutt from the Star Wars movie. He may or may not be an everyday gym rat, but he definitely appears fit to me, and probably takes some pride in his body. JMO
I agree we all see things differently, and I initially saw this on my phone. After watching on full size monitor, I can see the definition you talk about as he walks away. That's not terribly evident on a phone for my old lady eyes. So, I'd say he's fit but not buff? Not to split hairs, but yes I see some muscle definition, though not enough to indicate he's a gym rat IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocturnal1