Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder how they finally caught him? Genetic genealogy? He has an ICE hold too, so he either has a green card or is in the US illegally. I don't think we can know for sure which at this point?
They had to have known who they were looking for, as they probably wouldn't have DNA results that fast. I can't imagine this guy is going to be a green card holder. He appears to be a drifter.

View attachment 510533
A home security video showed a Latino man exiting the home. He appeared to be in his 20s, around 5′ 9″ and 160 pounds. Oklahoma court records list Martinez Hernandez as 5′ 8″ and weighs 160 pounds.

They were spot on in his stats, off by a inch! No age listed though.

Victor Martinez-Hernandez arrested in Tulsa late Friday​

Authorities have made an arrest in killing of Rachel Morin, the Harford County mother of five whose body was found near a popular hiking trail in August, according to her family.

Victor Martinez-Hernandez was arrested in Tulsa late Friday night and booked into the jail early Saturday morning, according to family and court records. He was charged with first-degree murder and first-degree rape, according to Morin’s family.

The Harford County Sheriff’s Office would not confirm the arrest but announced that Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler would be “providing updated information on a major case” Saturday.

Finally! This must be a tremendous relief to Rachel's family, LE, and this entire community. Great news. MOO

I wonder how they finally caught him? Genetic genealogy? He has an ICE hold too, so he either has a green card or is in the US illegally. I don't think we can know for sure which at this point?

Sooo hopeful press conference will include these details, and tracking trails.
After all the LE people congratulate each other of course.

We do *love* all our LE though !!!!

Victor Martinez-Hernandez charged in Rachel Morin’s rape and murder
@LawCrimeNetwork

Kudos to the witnesses on the trail that day. Not sure if the sketch led at all to his capture, but they definitely caught the look of his eyes and mouth IMO (no sketch being perfect of course). However, this gives me hope that at a trial they might be able to identify him as the man they saw lurking in the wood-line that day and give one more piece of evidence that solidifies his guilt.

Victor Martinez-Hernandez arrested in Tulsa late Friday​

Authorities have made an arrest in the killing of Rachel Morin, the Harford County mother of five whose body was found near a popular hiking trail in August, according to her family.

Victor Martinez Hernandez was arrested in Tulsa late Friday night and booked into the jail early Saturday morning, according to family and court records. He was charged with first-degree murder and first-degree rape, according to Morin’s family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back