Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Citizens Commission on Human Rights is a Scientology front group that doesn't believe that mental illness is real and doesn't believe in medication.

Oh wow. Just looking at that quickly has me worried. If she believed that her meds were not helping her, or that doctors and medical staff were out to get her then this is the perfect site to fuel that paranoia. She may have read it and believed that she needed to come off her medication. These types of sites are dangerous! They shouldn't be allowed IMO.

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights is a Scientology front group that doesn't believe that mental illness is real and doesn't believe in medication.

I wonder if she was able to meet someone through this group that she passed her children off to?

ITA.... This illness is one of the most serious of it's kind and requires lifelong medical care as changes can be swift and far reaching. Paranoia and delusions can make people do things that make no sense to most folks.

Why was she left alone with these precious children?

This is like the early dats of caylees case (except KC is a cold blooded sociopath not schizophrenic). Erin is the new Zanny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll keep looking but so far, I only know that police have the phone.

"Hoggle told detectives she could call ‘Erin’ if she had her cell phone. Detectives brought her the phone, but Hoggle started deleting records from it so detectives took it back." http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ce5f78-3cd1-11e4-9587-5dafd96295f0_story.html

“At a later part of the interview,” detectives wrote, “the defendant changed her story and stated she would like to take the detectives to the location of the children. The defendant directed the detectives to a playground in Germantown, Montgomery County, Maryland as she was transported there. The defendant then told the detectives that she left her children alone at this playground and she abandoned both children.”

"Earlier Friday, authorities released new surveillance video taken earlier this week of Hoggle. She is seen walking inside an office building before leaving the premises. The video is time stamped on Tuesday at 4:28 a.m. Authorities did not releasing the exact location of the building, but it is located in the area of Germantown Road between the area of Interstate 270 and the Germantown Commons shopping center.

It is believed Hoggle, 27, spent Monday night inside the building. She left behind her phone, credit cards and her driver's license." http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...g-mother-tells-police-children-are-alive-safe

BBM That sounds like she left her phone in the office building where she spent Monday night.

Is it possible members of this group are hiding her children?

Could be the mom was deleting contact info or texts to the Citizens group when police had to take her phone back from her?

Could be the mom was deleting contact info or texts to the Citizens group when police had to take her phone back from her?

This confuses me a bit because she was alone when she seemingly left her items on purpose in the office building. Wouldn't she have deleted anything she wanted deleted prior to that? If she accidentally left those items behind, police had access to them for days before she was apprehended, did she really think deleting things would be helpful at that point?

BBM That sounds like she left her phone in the office building where she spent Monday night.

I think she left her phone at the chic fill et.
It appears she has it when she walks in.( its in her hand)
As she walks away with the soda its gone.
JMO but I do think she maybe put it in the trash can there.
Just a thought.

I'm curious why they are focusing on darnestown and clarksburg, the phone pings putting her there sun/mon would make sense. I also wonder if she's just saying she doesn't remember or saying NO I won't tell you, but from what someone posted it seems like she just doesn't want to tell them. I don't think she's going to tell anyone unless she trusts them and if she doesn't trust her own parents or boyfriend I don't know if there would be anyone she would trust.

I would bet a whole lot that this is what happened.

This literally is in my backyard...They lived right behind me...I've been involved with the searches and can tell you not everything in the news is accurate about this case...After doing door-to-door searches in Germantown two days ago, I became painfully aware that it was possible someone had these children and didn't know it. Almost every third house had someone answer who did not speak English, and about every tenth house we hit someone had not heard about it. I came home and had friends translate the flyers in many different languages to reach this audience...I believe if the children are alive they will be found in such a place.

After hearing that they were searching for remains, I contacted Montgomery County PD and provided them information about a rural road she mentioned the day the kids disappeared. This is not in the areas that have been searched, and there wasn't really a reason to think anything of this statement at the time.

Looking at your map I noticed the Potomac River is nearby. I wonder if they had a place by 'The River' they liked to go... someplace familiar to her would make her feel safer. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ll=...344031506199.000502bef4c34f1d48a71&dg=feature

http://www.montgomeryparks.org/PPSD/ParkTrails/trails_MAPS/blockhouse_point.shtm

Can't find it now, but in an article I read her mother said Catherine liked to bring the children to Kentlands park/playground. Not near the river, but your post reminded me of that statement. I haven't marked it on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand