Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, IMO, if LE isn't searching, then they must think it's next to impossible to find them. :tantrum:

Hello! I've been following this case since last Wednesday, but the news today that she requested contact with this group was a surprise. It seems to indicate that she had previous knowledge of them. Does LE have the family computer? Are they looking for possible contacts with this group?
I hope they have pulled all of her phone records and are going over her phone as well.
I have followed Scientology (I'm anti) extensively and the CHR group does more lobbying, protesting and such. They'd have no counseling or anything to offer her especially since she has no $$$$ and they wouldn't have a clue about what to do with her. I seriously doubt any of them would have the children, they are not all that kid-friendly.

Where could these babies be??

The city landfill ? The County landfill ?

No law enforcement officer would want to even consider this possibility, and I think it is pretty obvious why they wouldn't.

Her children were small, lawn trash bags are large, and waste containers are everywhere.

Possible scenario:

She smothers them, bags them, tosses them into a trash container she knows will be emptied on Monday morning.

She goes into hiding on Monday afternoon, possibly checks the containers to make sure the kids are gone while on the run.

Kids bodies are gone, dumpsters are empty, no need to run anymore. Walk around until caught.

Everything she did was well thought out and planned, meds or no meds. Making sure the kids would NEVER be found was also part of the plan.

I guess you can't get much "safer" than being buried and compacted under 5 feet of garbage. (and growing by the day)

The city landfill ? The County landfill ?

No law enforcement officer would want to even consider this possibility, and I think it is pretty obvious why they wouldn't.

Her children were small, lawn trash bags are large, and waste containers are everywhere.

Possible scenario:

She smothers them, bags them, tosses them into a trash container she knows will be emptied on Monday morning.

She goes into hiding on Monday afternoon, possibly checks the containers to make sure the kids are gone while on the run.

Kids bodies are gone, dumpsters are empty, no need to run anymore. Walk around until caught.

Everything she did was well thought out and planned, meds or no meds. Making sure the kids would NEVER be found was also part of the plan.

I guess you can't get much "safer" than being buried and compacted under 5 feet of garbage. (and growing by the day)

Doubt this...Trash in Clarksburg is picked up Tuesday...The first kid disappeared sometime Sunday...She was gone 3 hours in a vehicle...Second one disappeared the next morning...She also had a vehicle for a couple hours...She went 58 miles in the vehicle...

Doubt this...Trash in Clarksburg is picked up Tuesday...The first kid disappeared sometime Sunday...She was gone 3 hours in a vehicle...Second one disappeared the next morning...She also had a vehicle for a couple hours...She went 58 miles in the vehicle...

And your idea of where they are ?

I can't stand the lack of news on this case. I just found out friend of mine works with the dad and he is beyond distraught. She says he is a wonderful family man and he adores his kids.

If she was really out of it in a delusional episode, she might not remember whatever she did.

Parents who harm their kids get no sympathy from me unless they're severely mentally ill, and I sadly think this is the case here. With Andrea Yates, too. It's not a common reason by any means, but a delusional person doesn't think like an ordinary one. They think that sure, murder is wrong unless it's in self-defense, but in this case the alien agents impersonating *insert loved one here* are going to take over the planet and kill us all if I don't do that.

I'll also be honest here and say I have a family member (my great-aunt) who was murdered by someone thinking like that (my second cousin). No one in my family hates him for being crazy; it's just a sad case all around.

What about the commercial dumpsters ? The big ones seen behind a lot of businesses. Is there a scheduled day for those to be picked up ?

Those dumpsters are usually contracted through private companies, unlike the ones that are furnished by cities and counties to the current residents. The commercial dumpsters are the ones I actually had in mind, more so than the small residential ones. Some of them have locked gates to keep the public from using them, but many do not. A lot of people go rummaging through these type of dumpsters to find big moving boxes and what-not.

If you started counting all of these type dumpsters within a 30 miles radius of her home, the number of them would be astronomical. You see them positioned at just about every Dollar store, supermarket, furniture store, and convenience store that you visit. I'm pretty sure they would also have regularly scheduled pick-up days ranging Monday thru Friday, depending on the location and the company they are contracted through.

It's just a theory, and an unpleasant one at that, but it would go a long way in explaining how these two kids vanished without a trace in such a densely populated area.

Yes...that's what she claims.

That's also what her doctors claim apparently. If she had a brain tumor would you be typing 'that's what she claims' or would you say 'oh my how sad she is sick'.

This highlights the problem and the stigma with mental illness and it is not fair to those who suffer to always doubt and second guess them. Especially those who are properly diagnosed and under the care of real doctors. They know if someone is faking it.

It is scary but true that some people do go crazy and there is nothing they can do to control it.

I feel sorry for this mom, she has a documented history of the disease, we know part of the disease process is an issue with medications as well as needing more and that isn't seen until someone starts to fall over the brink but of course they know it is looked upon as "bad" if they act crazy so they hide it as much as possible making it very difficult to know when someone is on the brink and needs intervention now.

Not everyone who is schizophrenic or has ppp kills their kids, but for those that do it is a terrible tragedy and once they are properly medicated (and in the case of ppp especially and the psychosis disappears eventually) they have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives which adds even more psychiatric issues and disease. I know I would go crazy if i discovered i had killed my children due to a delusion

I feel sorry for this mom, she has a documented history of the disease, we know part of the disease process is an issue with medications as well as needing more and that isn't seen until someone starts to fall over the brink but of course they know it is looked upon as "bad" if they act crazy so they hide it as much as possible making it very difficult to know when someone is on the brink and needs intervention now.

Not everyone who is schizophrenic or has ppp kills their kids, but for those that do it is a terrible tragedy and once they are properly medicated (and in the case of ppp especially and the psychosis disappears eventually) they have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives which adds even more psychiatric issues and disease. I know I would go crazy if i discovered i had killed my children due to a delusion

I agree. I've done stupid stuff when I've been ill, never hurt anyone or put people in danger, and I feel terrible for what I've done when I'm lucid again. The thought of process is completely different when a person is psychotic, they truly believe their delusions, and nothing can persuade them otherwise, trust ME I know.

When I'm paranoid I do things that make no sense to the people around me. My mam looks after me and my kids when I'm ill and I know its a source of much frustration and bewilderment for her as there is no rationality to what I'm thinking. It's only when I'm well again that my normal cognitive processes returns, and sometimes I remember the crazy stuff I've done and sometimes I don't.

I agree. I've done stupid stuff when I've been ill, never hurt anyone or put people in danger, and I feel terrible for what I've done when I'm lucid again. The thought of process is completely different when a person is psychotic, they truly believe their delusions, and nothing can persuade them otherwise, trust ME I know.

When I'm paranoid I do things that make no sense to the people around me. My mam looks after me and my kids when I'm ill and I know its a source of much frustration and bewilderment for her as there is no rationality to what I'm thinking. It's only when I'm well again that my normal cognitive processes returns, and sometimes I remember the crazy stuff I've done and sometimes I don't.

Thank you for sharing your own experiences throughout this thread. Clicking the "thanks" button just didn't feel like enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member