Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
came to see if there were updates too. i always check in on this one. so sad.

from link above "Turner said he called Catherine on Friday, Sarah’s fifth birthday, in hopes that she might tell him what happened to the children. He says that she told him she’s being advised to act incompetent so she won’t go to jail."

I wonder if any doctors have said she's malingering... And I wonder if her phonecalls are recorded.

This case is so frustrating! Where are they?? I'm starting to think she'll never tell :(

If she were shown pictures of Sugarloaf Mountain, I wonder how she would react.......that's one place where she could have hidden them, and not been picked up by surveillance cameras.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...more-top-stories_hoggle-1130pm:homepage/story

Mother of missing kids keeps trying to escape from Md. psychiatric hospital

From link:

at least eight times, according to court records, she has grabbed a staff member’s security badge, run toward the door of her locked unit and occasionally made it beyond that first barrier...

Hoggle has needed intensive supervision, often with a dedicated staff member staying within arm’s reach, and at least twice has assaulted other patients without provocation, according to the records. Staffers recently found looped sheets in her room, which Hoggle envisioned using to help her scale an outside fence...

In Hoggle’s most recent assessment for the court, on Feb. 19, Robinson wrote that Hoggle had not improved and said she uses “bizarre, circuitous reasoning in conversation and regularly contradicts herself.” She was still trying to escape — four times in the previous four months, according to the records. But she seemed to have no plan for what to do if she succeeded. When told that police would come looking for her, Hoggle replied, “I didn’t think of that.”

Hoggle’s mother, the father of her children, and her aunt all contend in affadavits that the 29-year-old mother is competent to stand trial. They base their assessments on conversations and interactions with her.

“Based on my lifetime exposure to Catherine, and my current regular contact with her, I am absolutely confident that she is fully competent,” said Lindsey Hoggle, Catherine’s mother, in a statement dated Dec. 8th. “Catherine understands precisely what is going on in her case and she is trying to work the system to her advantage.”

In her statement, Lindsey Hoggle describes her daughter as “extremely intelligent but also an extremely manipulative young woman.” She said her daughter’s IQ was once measured at 135...

All three statements were included in court records this month, along with a motion by prosecutors who are asking the court to grant a request for an independent psychiatric evaluation of Hoggle for competency.

http://www.mymcmedia.org/family-members-contend-catherine-hoggle-is-trying-to-work-the-system/

Missing Hoggle Kids: Goshen Recreational Area Focus of Weekend Search

http://patch.com/maryland/rockville/missing-hoggle-kids-goshen-recreational-area-focus-weekend-search-0

The father of missing children Sarah and Jacob Hoggle has organized a search for the youngsters – missing for 18 months – this weekend at a Germantown park.

Troy Turner said in an email that based on recently acquired information, volunteers will search Goshen Recreational Park.

The search is planned for Saturday, April 2, and Sunday, April 3. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. at 22330 Wildcat Road, Germantown, directly across from Butler’s Orchard.

Turner said the park was picked for a search because he does not believe it has been checked by police or volunteers.

I think of this case all the time too and check on it every now and then, sad they still have no evidence

This woman is severely mentally ill. That cannot be disputed. She wouldn't fool the authorities for this long. Not a hope. They are trained to recognise people who are faking. My personal feeling is that she hasn't placed the children with anyone. She's put them somewhere safe, which in her mind could be "with God" or something similar, as she was psychotic. It could be that this case never gets an ending, if she sincerely can't remember where the children are. In her mind they are safe, and even though that means something very different to someone without a mental illness it is possible that she has killed them and/or left them somewhere that she believes is safe for them.
The children being 'safe with God' is the only theory, IMO, that makes sense when considering how Catherine insists that she has communicated with whoever is caring for Jacob & Sarah & knows they're safe. She obviously wouldn't be able to hide these communications as im sure any communications she has my phone, letter, etc. are monitored. But 'prayer' could be to her considered a conversation with God? And maybe through that she feels it's being communicated to her that the children are safe? Maybe she even believes they are alive due to some sort of afterlife theory/belief she holds. I still feel she is in some way responsible regardless, but I feel very sorry for the entire family that mental illness took 2 young children away, & there may very well be no closure for the family. :(
all IMO

Why the hell cant the prosecution hire their own doctor? Dfq.

[video=twitter;747794379591585792]https://twitter.com/sonyanburke/status/747794379591585792[/video]
1ff45073948ffb41d1925cc6078a2916.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know...its kinda creepy to know she's so close. that court is literally right down the st from my job and house. My husband, son and I are always go on the local trails (mostly rock creek park) and Im TERRIFIED that we could just stumble over the kids. I want them to be alive but it definitely freaks me out that shes so near.

My husband, son and I are always go on the local trails (mostly rock creek park) and Im TERRIFIED that we could just stumble over the kids.

Yeah, Rock Creek Park seems like exactly the kind of place they would be. I don't think Catherine drove very far out of her way. I sincerely hope that those kids still are alive, but since we're almost two years away from the date they went missing, I'm afraid it's just wishful thinking at this point.

[h=1]Father still has hope for two missing children[/h]
"In my heart I feel like they are still out there or I probably wouldn't be standing here and that's a survival mode. I know mentally when I think about it there's a good chance that they're not as well so we have to continue on both ends,” said Turner.
[Catherine]
Hoggle is currently institutionalized.
"She's told me herself that she's being advised to remain incompetent, and she explained the system- and right now as long as she does it …she's going to continue to be a patient and be protected more so than my children - she has more rights than my kids have,” said Turner.

More @ link http://www.your4state.com/news/i-27...for-two-missing-children#.V5peJ1zIMj0.twitter
Bbm - makes me so sad. IMO this says Sarah & Jacob are likely deceased at the hands of their mother. I've always suspected this as a possibility, but now I feel it's more than even just probably. Poor babies & the rest of their family members.

my heart breaks for Sarah & Jacob & their dad & grandparents.

All imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member