Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel awful for the poor father. In the video I saw, he just kept saying "I just want my children home, I just want to find my kids". Poor guy!

I really think Catherine will be found very soon. It sounds like her decision to run was impulsive as she didn't even have her cell and she's been staying local to the area she took off from. Germantown, the Harris Teeter in Darnestown. At some point she will either turn herself in or be located.

I'm just not so confident that the children will have the same fate. So so sad.

All just my opinion.

I feel awful for the poor father. In the video I saw, he just kept saying "I just want my children home, I just want to find my kids". Poor guy!

I really think Catherine will be found very soon. It sounds like her decision to run was impulsive as she didn't even have her cell and she's been staying local to the area she took off from. Germantown, the Harris Teeter in Darnestown. At some point she will either turn herself in or be located.

I'm just not so confident that the children will have the same fate. So so sad.

All just my opinion.
I agree I feel she'll show up.....it's the kids that I'm concerned about..very worrying that she's traveling without them..

She was gone 3 hours total when the little boy disappeared. That is 1 1/2 hours each direction. Well, there is your search perimeter,
probably a 200-300 square mile radius.

Seems like if she did something to them, she would have at least tried to discard them out of sight of prying eyes. Then again, she could have tossed them in just about any dumpster in the city. That's one hell of a search zone. No wonder they are begging the public to help, they probably have no idea where to look first.

Montgomery County Police said Wednesday they were filing criminal charges against a mother who slipped away from her husband following the disappearance of two of their children.
Detectives have obtained warrant for Catherine Hoggle's arrest charging her with misdemeanor child neglect, which could carry a sentence of up to 5 years in prison if convicted.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/police-searching-for-catherine-hoggle-mother-with-paranoid-schizophrenia-and-two-missing-kids-106930.html

Is that a cell phone in her hand?

:what:

Nice catch YOU!

...When Hoggle was unclear with her answers, Turner told her that they should go to the county police station for help. On the way, they stopped at the Chick-fil-A near the station.

Detectives have since reviewed surveillance video from the Chick-fil-A, Pierce said. It shows Hoggle and Turner going into the Chick-fil-A, ordering and leaving. It then shows Hoggle going back into the restaurant. That is consistent with what Turner has told detectives: Hoggle told him that she wanted to go back in quickly, perhaps to refill a drink or order a new drink.

She slipped out of the restaurant without his knowledge as he was waiting for her, probably out a different door. Pierce said the quick detour to the Chick-fil-A hasn’t raised alarm bells about Turner. It was Turner’s decision to go to the police station, and he and Hoggle would have reached the police station within a few minutes anyway, Pierce said.

Officers also used a bloodhound to track Catherine’s movements outside the Chick-fil-A, and it indicated that she walked to a nearby transit center where people can board buses.

Hoggle didn’t take her cellphone with her, police said, and there were no records of her using a credit card or being spotted since. “There have been no signs of her,” Pierce said late Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...1d776c-3828-11e4-8601-97ba88884ffd_story.html

Is that a cell phone in her hand?

They say she does not have the cell with her if you watch the video after she first walks in with it it appears she does not have it after walking away from counter. Its not in her hand any longer.
Maybe she left it there.

She is not completely in sight when she is at the counter (during 8 - 20 sec mark)...maybe she slipped the cell in her bag or pocket...???

Maybe that's a black tank underneath...

:dunno:

Nancy Grace is covering this tonight. It's on now on the West Coast.

What concerns me is that she is asking for people to be on the lookout for the Mom with her kids. Sadly she was last seen without either of them, so IMO she's not with them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997