Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the video, does it look like she is waiting, looking for someone? I didn't get the impression she was hiding but more of waiting.

That does look like a nice big screen smart phone. Kind of reminds me of those Microsoft ones.. My friend had one and it just reminds me of it.

I also want to point out that Catherine looks familiar, she wasn't in the news previously was she? My google and every other search button I have is not working. Only allowing me to hang out with you guys, and click on links.

Hi guys this is first time posting here! I've been coming here since the Morgan Harrington case but finally decided to register.

Anyway, LE were searching darnestown park when I passed it on my way home, however I'm thinking they didn't find anything of significance because it seemed like they were all leaving. One officer was doing an interview so hopefully we will hear soon.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-missing-hoggle-kids-based-on-tip-107001.html

:Welcome1: Bearkoda! Glad you're posting.

Hi guys this is first time posting here! I've been coming here since the Morgan Harrington case but finally decided to register.

Anyway, LE were searching darnestown park when I passed it on my way home, however I'm thinking they didn't find anything of significance because it seemed like they were all leaving. One officer was doing an interview so hopefully we will hear soon.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-missing-hoggle-kids-based-on-tip-107001.html

There is a video of her boyfriend who says that she left her phone in the car with him when she dissapeared so he has her phone she doesnt have one with her

There is a video of her boyfriend who says that she left her phone in the car with him when she dissapeared so he has her phone she doesnt have one with her

:welcome3: to you also JRW!

I would not be surprised if Catherine had/has another phone...and a plan <- at least in her mind.

I can't believe this woman has completely avoided the police dragnet they have put out for her. I heard on Nancy Grace last night that they have over 100 officers assigned to try and track her down. She's not even an experienced street-smart criminal, and she is avoiding all of them !!
Truly unbelievable.

Does anyone know why it took so long to call the police? if he picked her up a few hours after the doctor appointment that started at 11 am so say he picked her up probably around 2 or 3 and then they went to chic fil a and she dissapeared why wait several hours to call? especially with her medical history?

Was it Darnestown Square Park? What time did you pass by it? TIA.

Does anyone know why it took so long to call the police? if he picked her up a few hours after the doctor appointment that started at 11 am so say he picked her up probably around 2 or 3 and then they went to chic fil a and she dissapeared why wait several hours to call? especially with her medical history?

IMO, In dealing with her medical issues, he was just doing his normal routine.... looking for her first... then, I would have thought of my older child being at school and high-tailed myself to get to him before she did!

Jmo I can't imagine this woman sold the kids...how would she have such contacts? It is not as though you can simply wander around and ask people if they want to buy your kids. Jmo

Hey there, Clu! For you and I, probably not. But there is a network of people ready to throw your child into the sex trade, or other nefarious places.

I haven't seen the video. Just pics. It is just so strange. I wonder how she was acting when she got back to her parents and the next morning. Would you say the time difference of her being gone each time is similar? My search is not working, wanted to see if there was any update.

BBM. She was gone 3 hours with Jacob on Sunday. She was gone 2 1/2 hours with Sarah on early Monday morning. That's the way I'm understanding it for Monday. Was her boyfriend home at 6 AM Monday, or did she tell him later at 8:30 AM that she'd taken the children to daycare?

ETA: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/father-of-missing-woman-issues-plea-for-her-return/2014/09/11/575215d2-39b8-11e4-bdfb-de4104544a37_story.html?wprss=rss_local

"The next morning, after Turner had returned from work, Hoggle told him she had taken Jacob and Sarah to day care. According to court papers, Hoggle said she had found a &#8220;trial program&#8221; at a day-care facility for the children."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997