Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many of you followed Teleka Patrick's case, but that post in the new Facebook you found reminds me kind of when Teleka would talk to "the munchkins". Not that it has any bearing on where the kids are. I definitely think you are right though that the page belongs to her. Maybe there are even more social media accounts to be found.

Yes I thought the same about Teleka ... I am sure there are more

I talk to the family several times a day..ive seen 2-3 facebook pages she has but not this one.

Hi Everyone!
My 1st time posting but definetly not my 1st time here. Been lurking since Caylee Marie went missing.

This story has me so attached...
So I checked out her Facebook page. The one that has only 1 friend and I read her status on Dec. 21st.
*https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006426429383&tsid=0.3982102470472455&source=typeahead

Anywho I was trying to see if she had another Facebook page. I found this one... Not sure if it has been posted but I am sure it's her because I found it by using her phone # that's listed on the arrest warrant. And there is a status post identical to the one above. But this one was posted 1sr on Dec. 19. The last line has me very intrigued of what happen...
...I'd like to tell you I'm disappointed in you...
And I wonder if she used this name to get a phone under or credit cards... Etc.
*https://m.facebook.com/cathy.guardianella?fref=ts&tsid=0.8944203762803227&source=typeahead

I don't know who to contact but this may be helpful. Maybe she rented a storage unit or something?!? Not sure I just want those beautiful babies found. And if the case be let the family have closure.

I figure the name thing might help if she checked into a hotel purchased items under that name or got a credit card... And for some reason I thought maybe a storage unit.

Of if they can have a court order for Facebook to check to see if she messaged anyone through this account.

Also ask the family about "Guardianella"
I talk to the family several times a day..ive seen 2-3 facebook pages she has but not this one.

I figure the name thing might help if she checked into a hotel purchased items under that name or got a credit card... And for some reason I thought maybe a storage unit.

Of if they can have a court order for Facebook to check to see if she messaged anyone through this account.

Also ask the family about "Guardianella"
I was thinking it's Guardian ella smushed together as one word. Is there an Ella in her life?

^ hmm now that is an interesting thought....kind of a fight fire with fire thing, or well, you KWIM? If ya can't beat 'em, join'em?? In essence...hmm.
....I was thinking one time, shame they couldn't 'plant' someone along with her, to cozy up to her, so to speak...try to get her talking with someone she could identify with...kind of pick her mind carefully...I wonder if she would relate better to someone she thought was on her same side of the fence...
yeah I know that is like a fantasy, but geesh, it's like anything to find those kids NOW

Is her and TR's relationship as common law recognized in that state? Does that give him the right to visit with her or have any say so on stuff?? I was wondering if maybe he couldn't actually visit ( if or when she has visitors) or be told anything medical/psych related if they are not legally married.

Meant to say I'll ask family about it. From what I was told she wasnt much of an onlime person

Which makes me wonder what records she was deleting from her phone when she got it from police... She doesn't seem to have any friends she would have been texting, calling.

Which makes me wonder what records she was deleting from her phone when she got it from police... She doesn't seem to have any friends she would have been texting, calling.

I would hope common sense would prevail and they would have searched through her phone high & low before they handed it to her, without a doubt, otherwise that is shocking detective work!

Prey for their safe return, innocent children entangled into a mess which is not their faults! What the grandfather was thinking to allow her to take the boy out in a car without a licence, uninsured and in her mental state is beyond belief IMO I am sure he questions himself daily about this and I am in no way blaming him, just again, common sense seems to have failed these poor kids!

In the world of computers, deleted very rarely means actually gone. I am sure some some forensic computer/phone folks restored whatever it was that she delete.

In the world of computers, deleted very rarely means actually gone. I am sure some some forensic computer/phone folks restored whatever it was that she delete.

Oh, I'm sure police know what it was. I'm just curious and wondering if it could help with where the children are. Maybe Internet or GPS searches.

This 'mother' has nothing to lose so threatning Her or trying to make her talk through torture is a total waste of time..

She is an actual mental case whom IMO should have had no contact with her children let alone left in their custody the more I read about the case!

Absolutely shocking and I believe ALOT of ppl (family) have blood on their hands in this case..iMO

They have us websleuths worrying whereas lets be fair them family members in the vid look like all is hunky dory & oh the MOTHER is the victim lol NO she is the PROBLEM the big problem yous failed
to address with clarity... DISGUSTING

Beyond STRANGE

No blame here, but it sounds like Catherine's father may not have fully understood the severity of her illness. He may have viewed her as how he WANTED her to be, rather than how she really was. Perhaps that's why he thought it would be okay to allow her to take his car and be alone with her son for any length of time.

My mom is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and I have relatives who also minimize how severely ill she is. Fortunately, she is in a facility that provides top-notch care and is doing well because they ensure she takes her medications as prescribed.

It's unclear whether anyone monitored Catherine daily to ensure she took her meds daily though. If she had stopped taking them as prescribed, but still appeared lucid and capable to her father, maybe that made him think it was fine for Catherine to take his car and run the errand with Jacob.

My heart goes out to him because he has probably beat himself up and second-guessed himself nonstop since the family realized the children were missing. I hope he has emotional support to help him through it.

Being that Catherine used the family cars the night before & the next morning I am wondering has the family or LE checked to see if she used the highways. Where I live we use "SunPass" if you do not have it setup by that way... Than you get charged "toll by plate" and you settle your balance. But I receive a summary transaction of the tolls I pass and how much each where.

Just wondering since it was a while before she returned back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member