ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope so. I just keep seeing that he wouldn't let mom see or speak with her, (totally right out of CA case) and Ayla didn't make it to her dr's appts. I just can't help thinking that something happened and this is just a cover up.

I am wondering if the reason that he did not take her to that doctor's appt. was because it was in Mom's hometown, and he was afraid she was going to try and snatch the child away from him that day.

Apparently mom called him the night before and asked him and he said NO, he was not going to that appt. I wish we knew the reason that he gave.

I am wondering if the reason that he did not take her to that doctor's appt. was because it was in Mom's hometown, and he was afraid she was going to try and snatch the child away from him that day.

Apparently mom called him the night before and asked him and he said NO, he was not going to that appt. I wish we knew the reason that he gave.

I would love to know that reason as well. It seems strange to say he isn't taking her to an appointment that important, it was with her bone dr about her arm, right? Again, why? Why not take her to the dr? That would be my big question. According to the transcripts the two of them had attended her appointments together in the recent past, so why not this time?

I did not take it to mean that she thinks Ayla is dead...just that she has to take J's word for everything, since he was the last to see her (alive and well, presumably.) I don't think she is especially articulate.

I feel almost 100% that one or the other knows where this child is...it is way too coincidental that the day after Mom files, the same week that Dad says he has been getting texts about someone taking her, the same day she misses her scheduled appointment, poof, she is gone from a house packed full of people. And Dad seems to have had the better access and opportunity, with at least an equal motive, IMO. How does Mom get in there, or whomever she sends in her place? I don't have a floorpan, but the photos show a very small house, barely looks to be 1000 sq. feet.

Maybe Dad feels he is doing the best thing for Ayla by keeping her from Mom...if that is what this is, it has gone on too long. Searchers could have been injured, thousands of dollars have been spent, etc...same goes for Mom. It's no joke to pull something like this.

I totally respect your opinon, and I agree 1 or the other knows where this baby is. I know the mom was a while away from her but the day after filing custody she goes missing? Maybe the dad got wind of it and is hiding her, who knows. The mom and dad really didnt have a relationship right? Just share a child? This family just comes off rude to me, maybe its the New England way of talking, idk (don't mean to offend you if you're from there) but the grandfather lastnight on NG just seemed so rude to me.......just my opinon of course :)

and i agree, there is no boogie man somebody has this little girl or knows where she is...

And the deal with the broken arm, never had any broken bones so idk but are you supposed to sleep in a sling? I know its probably been discusses before on here but i'm jw.....

i wonder what Trista is doing in NYC. she was in the Today show studio this morning. i wonder if she is doing an interview on another NYC based show later? would the Today show fly her out for just that little segment?

I wondered the same thing, I thought cops told her to stay put.....why couldnt she do tv interview on the phone? I'm sorry but if my son was missing i would NOT leave---just do phone interviews....jmo

I wondered the same thing, I thought cops told her to stay put.....why couldnt she do tv interview on the phone? I'm sorry but if my son was missing i would NOT leave---just do phone interviews....jmo

I myself do not read too much into this, I see that she was told to stay out of the way, and if it was me I'd be doing anything in my power to bring my son to the attention of the media and to the world, so maybe she felt that it was worth making the trip so that a few more people might hear about her daughter and have some/any information to bring forward. If I wasn't allowed to be there to search, then I'd be doing my darndest to do anything I could.

I sure hope so. I just keep seeing that he wouldn't let mom see or speak with her, (totally right out of CA case) and Ayla didn't make it to her dr's appts. I just can't help thinking that something happened and this is just a cover up.

These are my feelings exactly; I have had this impression from the very beginning of Ayla's disappearance.The idea that anyone would have walked into that home, up an attic staircase, and snatched a baby from her bed, (especially with another child present in the room), and successfully carried her out of the house defies logic to me. Apparently there wasn't any indication of forced entry into the home either--correct? I believe that either Ayla's father and/or another person who was already present in the house is responsible for Ayla's disappearance. Regarding Ayla's missed doctor's appointment for her arm, and the possibility of Justin being concerned that Trista might try to take her; if that was the case, he could have simply brought another person along with him for the appointment. The fact that Ayla's father has not even once shown his face to the media on his daughter's behalf is extremely hinky to me. Not even one public plea for Ayla to come home. While I don't believe that Trista was mother of the year, at the very least she is trying to keep her daughter's case in the media. I feel the same regarding Trista's father, Ronald.

Ok, this is where I am stuck here. According to the transcripts, no one... except dad has seen her recently, no one has vouched for her whereabouts before her disappearance, unless I missed something. This sounds a lot like Sky's case, and I can't help but think that something terrible befell this little girl in the days proceeding her dr's appt. That would explain why he didn't take her to the dr, and since mom has filed for parental rights he would have to be able to produce the child at some point very soon. I'm beginning to believe that he knew he couldn't produce the child, so he had to come up with something. I hate to think that, but that is the only scenario I can seem to make sense of right now. Am I way off base here???

BBM: I agree ... and no, you are not "off base" -- IMO, I think this is exactly what happened ...

JMO ... but I think that "something" happened to Ayla as a result of the father's "rage" ... the "broken arm" is HINKY ...

MOO ...

I have a weird on about the dad. He made two statements and in both he made a remark about 'when the case is solved', like its a puzzle to be solved. Weirdness.

Waterville police included Justin DiPietro's statement along with an update on the search for 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds.

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/30090249/detail.html#ixzz1hyKhMdg7

Why does the police release JDP's statements? Is this common? I have seen families in pressers with the police but I do not understand why the police acts as the middle man releasing his statements to the press.

i'm completely and totally on the fence in this case. there just isn't enough information yet.

everything we know about Justin comes from Trista or her family(who are not really the most objective people right now), aside from the broken arm. i'm definitely suspicious of Justin for that reason, but i'm waiting to find out what evidence, if any, was found in the house. Justin's statements don't really concern me too much. pretty standard, nothing really jumped out at me. it doesn't bother me that he hasn't shown his face, right now. he seems to be cooperating with LE, as far as we know, and that is all that matters to me at this juncture.

there is SO much basic information we don't know. i really, really want to hear from JD's side of the family.

as far as oddities in TR's statements or demeanor: i think she expresses herself poorly. after transcribing her on multiple occasions, i wouldn't put every little word she says under a microscope, because she is just not very articulate. i'm not trying to be rude, i'm just saying, it is what it is. not to mention, she is under a great deal of stress, i'm sure she isn't thinking clearly at all.

i'm leaning toward TR not being involved, but at this stage in the game, i'm going to leave everything on the table. (aside from Ayla walking out on her own) she has come across as sincere to me, in this video especially:

http://www.wmtw.com/r-video/30031806/detail.html

:fence:

hoping that today is the day sweet Ayla is found

What was the statement? TIA

i believe cricket is referring to this last statement from the interview this morning:

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45814327#45814327
TR: Just come talk to me. Like, just talk to me. You know, like, he's the only one that can answer some of my questions. You know, like, we have a daughter that is missing. We used to be able to get along all the time. Just talk to me. That's all I want, just..he was the last one to see her alive. Like, just talk to me. That's all I want. Just talk to me.

i've seen multiple people today who are uncomfortable with her use of "alive"

I am not making a big deal about her saying "alive"...who knows what she is thinking at this point, if she has seen her child injured a number of times. And LE seems very concentrated on J's house, if the news reports can be believed...JMO

Maybe she knows something that LE told her? Maybe there was evidence of foul play found?

Maybe she knows something that LE told her? Maybe there was evidence of foul play found?

she has said that LE has only told her what everyone else hears on the news. so i'm not so sure about that. but, i don't think her use of "alive" is a big deal at all.

ETA: i love your signature Janeumayer.

she has said that LE has only told her what everyone else hears on the news. so i'm not so sure about that. but, i don't think her use of "alive" is a big deal at all.

ETA: i love your signature Janeumayer.

Thank you! Those are my "children". I got too close to their cases.

I am not making a big deal about her saying "alive"...who knows what she is thinking at this point, if she has seen her child injured a number of times. And LE seems very concentrated on J's house, if the news reports can be believed...JMO

Exactly. I would imagine that every conceivable possibility is running through the mother's mind at this point. Obviously the searches in the river, ponds, dumpsters, and at the airport are not being done for a living Ayla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member