ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthing of case players only. Here, that means JD, TR, and PD now that she's been in MSM.

It looks like Phoebe may be a stepchild to that Bickford family in Belgrade; i.e. the property she owns there.

My goodness, there are soooo many Dipietros.

If Phoebe was never married, then she decided to give all three children her maiden last name. Weird.

That's what I found too - the stepchild part, I mean.

Re: maiden name as the last name for PD's kids - I don't find it weird. TR did the same with Ayla.

DetectiveK - I see where you are coming from...but AFAIK, we have no info on PD's prior/current relationship status to speculate why her maiden name was used for kids names and/or whether her kids have the same dad.

Lol. I type to slow. Thx. She does have at least one sis.

Thanks again. The birthday doesn't match the RSO. I didn't find any of the same relatives listed on Intelius, either. Unless the RSO is a cousin to PD, I guess it's just coincidental that they have the same last name, were born in the same year, and live in the same state.

Yes, but with 3 kids? Do you think they all have the same father?

I suppose I'm old fashioned.

Some people keep their maiden name after they marry and some people use a hyphenated version of the father and mother's name and then after a divorce they drop the fathers name. Just speculating.

Um, where did you read on that site it saying God had anything to do with her disappearance?

Sorry! I wasn't quoting directly, just referring to the statement made that while there wasn't enough friends offering to help. that God sent perfect strangers to Ayla's aid.

There is a statement on the "this little light of Maine" site that said that protection of that name is being sought. Also, a warning to not copy blog posts or info from that site without permission.

IMO

I don't think she was ever married. She graduated from high school as a dipietro if my research is correct.

Interesting...then I wonder who the father(s) of her daughter and two sons are?
Where is he/are they now?:waitasec:

Lol. I type to slow. Thx. She does have at least one sis.
Justin is not mentioned in her list of relatives, but Lance and Elisha are.
Did I read that wrong?
And , Thank you, Det. Klimpt, for the history of PD!

Justin is not mentioned in her list of relatives, but Lance and Elisha are.
Did I read that wrong?
And , Thank you, Det. Klimpt, for the history of PD!

Using beenverified.com, it lists only the same two relatives. Furthermore, when searching for JD, NOTHING comes up. Nothing at all. His name yields no results....which is weird. I guess he has no criminal or credit history? idk

Sorry! I wasn't quoting directly, just referring to the statement made that while there wasn't enough friends offering to help. that God sent perfect strangers to Ayla's aid.

There is a statement on the "this little light of Maine" site that said that protection of that name is being sought. Also, a warning to not copy blog posts or info from that site without permission.

IMO

I am wondering if we can discuss (without quoting) items that are written there. I see a few items that I have questions about and would like to discuss. This is more of a history about what happened prior to and that night then Justin or his family have made public. Since it is public and on a web site for Ayla can it be discussed?

I am wondering if we can discuss (without quoting) items that are written there. I see a few items that I have questions about and would like to discuss. This is more of a history about what happened prior to and that night then Justin or his family have made public. Since it is public and on a web site for Ayla can it be discussed?

BBM

I agree, but I have no idea whatsoever how accurate any of this information is.....

Regarding the LDT - Trista said she answered 'hours' of questions about Ayla's disappearance on Weds.

She said she would NOT disclose the 'medical condition' that caused her to stop.

So -- based on TR statement -- she was not in the 'pre' portion of the test when she stopped taking it. Based on what dh told me yesterday - it seems VERY ODD that she would be 'hours in' and THEN the test would be stopped for a medical reason.....

It also seems VERY HINKY that she won't say what the medical condition was (I thought she was all about PUTTING ALL THE LDT DETAILS OUT THERE?) -- I mean - if it was respiratory or something like that WHY wouldn't she just say it?? Something's not right here.....

MOO

Not saying everything is right but I don't think anybody should feel obliged to reveal their medical history in public.

Not saying everything is right but I don't think anybody should feel obliged to reveal their medical history in public.

She shouldn't make statements prior to saying she would reveal all details of the test then.

I guess this could fall into that:

"If MY child were missing....." posts often seen here. If MY child were missing and I made a huge deal out of taking a LDT - and a BIG deal that I would publicize the results (while eluding to the fact another person was being deceptive about their results) - if I had a medical condition that precluded me from taking the LDT - I wouldn't hesitate to give those details. It would be all about FINDING MY CHILD and making sure I was ruled out as a POI AND that everyone and their brother would be able to trust what I said because either I a) passed a LDT with flying colors or b) I was able to CONFIRM a medical condition that precluded me from passing the test.

(that above post is made very tongue in cheek)

I often just don't get the double standard in these forums depending on the person. :confused:

I also believe that in the PRE-TEST interview - health issues would've been brought up and addressed if necessary. Unless whomever was doing the test didn't know what they were doing......

JD took the test. Felt he passed it (or as he put it 'smoked it') and told LE to let the whole world see the results. (he can't MAKE them do it - so he can't be faulted for them NOT releasing the results)

TR said she was going to take a test - and WELL INTO the test stopped taking it for reasons UNCONFIRMED - and it's excused? Just like that?

JR has been torn apart for his 'smoked it' comment etc -- and TR gets sympathy because she SUPPOSEDLY didn't finish the test because of a medical problem. Really?

I completely agree with this. In fact, I don't feel that anyone should feel obliged to go public with anything at all. However, TR has very publicly and very vehemently questioned every action and non-action taken by JD in this case. She has been seen an heard many times asking "why won't he say this? and why won't he reveal this? why won't he talk about this? why? why? why?" All I'm saying is that maybe she shouldn't hold others to a standard to which she herself is not willing to uphold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje