ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In going it even a step further regarding my above post about LE latest statements having TOTALLY EXCLUDED PHOEBE from the focus group of 3 adults whom LE repeatedly state are with holding the truth of what truly happened to Ayla..

Another point I want to make and question as to why LE seem to feel strongly that Phoebe's NOT In the group of adults being dishonest, with holding the truth, and hindering finding and bringing home Ayla??

What is making them certain that Phoebe is telling ALL SHE KNOWS, being honest, and not hindering this investigation?? It just seems to me that she is EXCLuDED always in their repeated statements regarding the adults that are being dishonest and not telling all they know..

In looking at the actual crimes against Ayla IMO it's not very likely that ALL 3 OF THESE ADULTS WERE PRESENT IN THE ROOM WHEN THE ACTUAL CRIMES OCCURRED.. IMO that's highly unlikely and could even be possible that ONLY ONE OF THOSE 3 ADULTs that is LE's pointed and direct focus could easily be THE ONLY ADULT PRESENT&INVOLVED in the crimes against Ayla..

Thus IMO leaving one or maybe 2 of those 3 adults with guilty knowledge AFTER-THE-FACT and/or involvement in concealing those crimes against Ayla..
So, in my logic that makes Phoebe IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER EXCLUDED FROM BEING THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF CULPABLE AS ANY OF THE 3 ADULTS that were present in the home, BUT NOT PRESENT IN THE ROOM WHEM THE CRIMES WERE COMMITTED.. Moo.. Moo..

Again hope I'm making *some* sense but IMO it is just as likely that Phoebe has THE EXACT SAME amount of knowledge about the crime as any of the adults NOT IN THE ROOM WHEN AYLA WAS HARMED.. Meaning AFTER-the-fact.. Doesn't matter if it was 10mins AFTER-THE-Fact for the 1 or 2 of the adults that were present at home, yet they learn of what's happened to Ayla a short time after the crime has occurred..Or doesn't matter if it was a couple hours AFTER-the-fact for Phoebe to come home and at that point learn what's happened to Ayla.. IMO the culpability is EXACTLY the same in they had knowledge AFTER-the-fact of what occurred to Ayla and have blatantly lied and concealed the truth that they know happened to Ayla.. Does that make sense????

Or do some believe that Phoebe was/is COMPLETELY in the dark As to what was done to/with Ayla??.. For me, personally I don't find that a realistic option, jmo.. I believe that whenever Phoebe returned home that she very much was told either by the perp, himself or by one of the other 2 adults that were present in the home.. But again jmo,tho!!

I just find it so odd that LE seems to so very obviously EXCLUDE Phoebe from those they believe to know the truth of what happened to Ayla and are not telling LE.. Because to me it seems so obvious that the likelihood is overwhelming that Phoebe DOES know and thus far is NOT telling LE the truth..

Jmo, tho!!

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

When did LE say that they feel that PD is not in the group that may know more? Did they say that?

Vinnie about to talk about Ayla's disapperance on HLN, coming up.

JVM is promoing an Ayla segment among many other stories.

Is there a livestream for this ?

It's all over. I think there is live streaming because I've seen links posted before, but I don't know where it can be found. Gil Aybetta (sp), the missing person advocate who was involved in the Lisa Irwin case was the guest. Nothing new, just Gil saying he wasn't buying any abduction story, and some comments from viewers which all boiled down to "Justin come clean."

It's all over. I think there is live streaming because I've seen links posted before, but I don't know where it can be found. Gil Aybetta (sp), the missing person advocate who was involved in the Lisa Irwin case was the guest. Nothing new, just Gil saying he wasn't buying any abduction story, and some comments from viewers which all boiled down to "Justin come clean."

Thanks so much , deoneta !

"Coming clean" would involve prison time for the person(s) responsible...after having created a fradulent missing person, etc...and possible murder, second-degree or otherwise. I don't see it happening. The way things stand, LE is forced to PROVE that JD and/or one or more of the others killed Ayla. I have a bad feeling that this group will take their chances and keep their mouths shut. JMO

When did LE say that they feel that PD is not in the group that may know more? Did they say that?

Question 1) Did LE state that the 3 adults present in the home on December 16 are not being honest and forthcoming with what occurred to Ayla??

Yes, they have stated this numerous times..

Question 2) is Phoebe one of three adults of which LE are speaking?

No. As we know Phoebe was not present In the home on the night in question..

Question- above BBM..

Please refer to question 1 and 2 as the answer IMO is clearly there that Phoebe was not home.. Thus Phoebe obviously is NOT one of the three adults present in the home..
:crazy:

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

It was not explicitly stated, but LE was initially referring to the 3 adults who were in that house---and we know PD was not in that house.

On the other hand, McCausland (sp?) is now saying "possibly others" may have info as well.

Very short segment on JVM. Former FBI expert guest says the blood evidence sounds like a clean up effort. Jeanne Casarez did say something that I found odd. She said she thinks PD might be the key to the case, adding LE would not reveal what PD told them. Makes me wonder if somebody is trying to put it out there that PD is ready to talk. All MOO.

Just wanted to express a few thoughts and get others opinions about these particular details(and I welcome the opinions that disagree just as much, if not more than opinions in agreement:))..

In looking at LE's latest info/details that they've brought forth in these last few days about making IMO it very clear where they stand with those 3 adults that were present in the home the night of Friday, December 16(and am assuming present as well for that following morning of the 17th when Ayla was actually reported as "missing" to Authorities).. What stands out the most to me is that in their repeated, firm statements about these 3 adults NOT being honest, nor forthcoming with LE about what happened to Ayla.. For me strangely, yet obviously absent from LE's directly pointed accusations is Phoebe.. And yes, before anyone needs to point out the obvious I fully realize that Phoebe was NOT in the home that Friday night.. Obviously IMO LE has something concrete that is verifying this as fact that Phoebe was NOT home.. I feel comfortable with that partially due to the fact that LE's statements DO NOT INCLUDE PHOEBE in the group of adults that they are highly concerned with and believe them to have been dishonest thus far about the events of that night..

Which leads me to believe that LE MUST SURELY HAVE SOME EVIDENCE THAT AYLA WAS ALIVE ATLEAST UP TO THE NIGHT OF FRIDAY, DEC. 16.. The way I see it is that with LE being so adamant about those 3 particular adults being the one's that have lied, with held, and hindered.. Combined with the fact that for some reason LE does NOT include Phoebe in the group that are lying and hindering.. That tells me that it's due to strong evidence indicative that Phoebe was NOT in the home the night of the 16th.. Therefor LE excludes her leaving the 3 adults, JD, ED, and CR who hold the information of what happened to Ayla.. IMO would that be a pretty clear representation that LE believes that the crimes against Ayla did in fact occur at some point during the evening/night of Friday, Dec 16th into the morning of Sat the 17th when she was officially reported as "missing"(ie. correlating with the period of time LE have evidence that Phoebe was not in the home)??

Hope that makes ATLEAST some sense..:crazy: .. From LE's latest release of info/details this is something that IMO seems to be indicated in LE's statements.. Especially the fact those statements IMO seem to absolutely EXCLUDE Phoebe..

Do others read it that way as well??
Or do you read it completely different or perhaps that there is no inference at all regarding LE's statements??

For me, as I said the glaringly obvious absence of Phoebe all together made me feel that LE have evidence and information that has allowed them to narrow it down tremendously as to the actual period of time.. Or maybe even have zeroed in on an actual exact, key time as to when it was that Ayla was harmed(or abducted or whatever you believe occurred)..

All jmo, tho and wanted to hear where others stood about this particular detail..

TIA:)

I very much agree with all of the above with this minor exception:

I believe PD was absent and unaware of whatever happened. Problem is, we no idea what time of day PD was last at the house prior to her plans that weekend. I think wht happened happened earlier in the day.

I think whatever happened happened after she made har exit and possibly when JD wa home alone with ayla. He puts in the bedroom tucks her in as if asleep and tells sis and gf when they arrive, she's been crabby, sick, whatever (ala elisa baker in the zhara case)

So the little mommies keep their litle ones out of there so as to avoid sick cuties and allow ayla to rest.

Later at night, he or he and someone else dispose of body while mommies and babies sleep

Sometimes the easiest explanation is where truth lies and the whole eceryone involved in a coverup does not feel right to me

Question 1) Did LE state that the 3 adults present in the home on December 16 are not being honest and forthcoming with what occurred to Ayla??

Yes, they have stated this numerous times..

Question 2) is Phoebe one of three adults of which LE are speaking?

No. As we know Phoebe was not present In the home on the night in question..

Question- above BBM..

Please refer to question 1 and 2 as the answer IMO is clearly there that Phoebe was not home.. Thus Phoebe obviously is NOT one of the three adults present in the home..
:crazy:

But they also said that they believe some people also know things, who were not in the house...

In going it even a step further regarding my above post about LE latest statements having TOTALLY EXCLUDED PHOEBE from the focus group of 3 adults whom LE repeatedly state are with holding the truth of what truly happened to Ayla..

Another point I want to make and question as to why LE seem to feel strongly that Phoebe's NOT In the group of adults being dishonest, with holding the truth, and hindering finding and bringing home Ayla??

What is making them certain that Phoebe is telling ALL SHE KNOWS, being honest, and not hindering this investigation?? It just seems to me that she is EXCLuDED always in their repeated statements regarding the adults that are being dishonest and not telling all they know..

In looking at the actual crimes against Ayla IMO it's not very likely that ALL 3 OF THESE ADULTS WERE PRESENT IN THE ROOM WHEN THE ACTUAL CRIMES OCCURRED.. IMO that's highly unlikely and could even be possible that ONLY ONE OF THOSE 3 ADULTs that is LE's pointed and direct focus could easily be THE ONLY ADULT PRESENT&INVOLVED in the crimes against Ayla..

Thus IMO leaving one or maybe 2 of those 3 adults with guilty knowledge AFTER-THE-FACT and/or involvement in concealing those crimes against Ayla..
So, in my logic that makes Phoebe IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER EXCLUDED FROM BEING THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF CULPABLE AS ANY OF THE 3 ADULTS that were present in the home, BUT NOT PRESENT IN THE ROOM WHEM THE CRIMES WERE COMMITTED.. Moo.. Moo..

Again hope I'm making *some* sense but IMO it is just as likely that Phoebe has THE EXACT SAME amount of knowledge about the crime as any of the adults NOT IN THE ROOM WHEN AYLA WAS HARMED.. Meaning AFTER-the-fact.. Doesn't matter if it was 10mins AFTER-THE-Fact for the 1 or 2 of the adults that were present at home, yet they learn of what's happened to Ayla a short time after the crime has occurred..Or doesn't matter if it was a couple hours AFTER-the-fact for Phoebe to come home and at that point learn what's happened to Ayla.. IMO the culpability is EXACTLY the same in they had knowledge AFTER-the-fact of what occurred to Ayla and have blatantly lied and concealed the truth that they know happened to Ayla.. Does that make sense????

Or do some believe that Phoebe was/is COMPLETELY in the dark As to what was done to/with Ayla??.. For me, personally I don't find that a realistic option, jmo.. I believe that whenever Phoebe returned home that she very much was told either by the perp, himself or by one of the other 2 adults that were present in the home.. But again jmo,tho!!

I just find it so odd that LE seems to so very obviously EXCLUDE Phoebe from those they believe to know the truth of what happened to Ayla and are not telling LE.. Because to me it seems so obvious that the likelihood is overwhelming that Phoebe DOES know and thus far is NOT telling LE the truth..

Jmo, tho!!

It seems to me that LE could be keeping a very close secret about what they know about Phoebe for some reason. The reason I say that is because they are still trying to suggest they could be looking for a live Ayla, when all their actions tell us otherwise. Hope that makes sense.

But they also said that they believe some people also know things, who were not in the house...

They said there may be others who have information besides the 3 in the house.

This could mean PD or any number of people one of the 3 may have confided in.

They said there may be others who have information besides the 3 in the house.

This could mean PD or any number of people one of the 3 may have confided in.

Right, but this could include PD...she has not been ruled out as knowing what happened to Ayla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3