ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely started when he was at the police station being showed the luminol photos of blood in the basement where he sleeps. JMO

--walking out after seeing the luminol pics hasn't been confirmed by LE.
( of course it hasn't been denied either..)

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/poli ... a+reynolds
--snipped--

Portland television station WMTW reported Saturday that DiPietro was told about the blood by investigators and he left the police station when he was shown crime scene photos of blood stains in the home that were made visible with the chemical luminol.

McCausland said Saturday he couldn't confirm that account.

Seems as if their diplomacy has not gotten them answers that are not obvious bs and therefor their diplomacy has reached an end. Hence their extremely purposeful timing in releasing the news of blood evidence.

Shades of lisa irwin case, only there the parents said we are cooperating, le said they aren't.

If he isn't telling the truth, it hardly matters whether he talks to them or not, JMO.

..true...it's of no help to the investigation, however continuing to answer questions ( but flat out lying ) means something too---( as kc "convicted of LIARX4" would tell us..)

..i want him to keep talking, even "mis-truths" can be valuable info.

..but--i will NOT be shocked to hear this week that justin has quit talking altogether, and has 'lawyered-up'.

I'm sure everyone already knows this but here's a link to the DOC. It has current, released prisoners and those on probation. I think court dockets cost though. darn it.

https://www1.maine.gov/online/mdoc/search-and-deposit/index.htm

O/T
I also saw where you can pay for a juvi record. I am shocked. It appears anyone can get that information if you follow their requests. Not sure what to think about that. My first reaction is it's a minor and well...a past history would have been informative in Jorelys Rivera's case, I'm not sure we need to know. I'm stumped on it. I'm going to read that site again now. I hope that links works.
http://www5.informe.org/online/pcr/

I wondered about that also. I haven't been following this case as closely as the others but recall it being mentioned early on that there were people coming and going. Tonight I heard the police spokesperson say only 3 people were in the home so I was a little confused about that.

There are rumours about the comings and goings but I believe you will have to go to http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160755&page=7 regarding that.

Do we have an ' EATING CROW' smilie? Because JD did fool me at the beginning. It was not him so much---it was the supposed situation. I believed his mother when she said that they were all home together. And at the time I thought it was Jd, his mom, his sister and the two toddlers. Given that scenario, I could not imagine he killed that little sweetheart. But slowly things have fallen apart in their story. And now I am fully disgusted with the lot of them. :mad:
:ashamed::turkey::cursing:

Do we have an ' EATING CROW' smilie? Because JD did fool me at the beginning. It was not him so much---it was the supposed situation. I believed his mother when she said that they were all home together. And at the time I thought it was Jd, his mom, his sister and the two toddlers. Given that scenario, I could not imagine he killed that little sweetheart. But slowly things have fallen apart in their story. And now I am fully disgusted with the lot of them. :mad:

Put the fork down katy, every last one of us has been led astray in one case or another. I move that no one need eat any crows or hats or humble pie.

Anyone care to second?

some of my fondest memories are when a lightbulb pops on and I realize how wrong I had been... I tend to choose chocolate over crow I do it so often....

:)

While nothing is certain yet, I do have to say I have never found anything suspicious about Trista's behavior. She has always seemed upset, concerned, worried, a bit scattered and perhaps immature, to me. But never suspcious.

Goodnight guys my head is exploding and six am comes sooner rather later.

What an eventful day in Ayla Belle's case it has been.

Here's what I am unclear on and it has to do with the sleeping arrangements. I'm thinking Ayla was the youngest one in the house. First, we hear she sleeps in an attic bedroom, now she's in a room alone on the first floor, another child sleeping with the father and girlfriend downstairs. I have a four year old and I can't see this scenario. Why would the littlest be left upstairs sleeping alone in a room and yet another child is downstairs with the other two adults. My daughter still to this day, and especially at Ayla's age, would not want to be left alone until she was 'out.'

Way Ayla in a bed or a crib? I keep thinking she woke up and got out of bed, went to the basement and fell down the stairs. I can't make myself think it's anything other than a terrible accident but someone needs to speak up!

Here's what I am unclear on and it has to do with the sleeping arrangements. I'm thinking Ayla was the youngest one in the house. First, we hear she sleeps in an attic bedroom, now she's in a room alone on the first floor, another child sleeping with the father and girlfriend downstairs. I have a four year old and I can't see this scenario. Why would the littlest be left upstairs sleeping alone in a room and yet another child is downstairs with the other two adults. My daughter still to this day, and especially at Ayla's age, would not want to be left alone until she was 'out.'

Way Ayla in a bed or a crib? I keep thinking she woke up and got out of bed, went to the basement and fell down the stairs. I can't make myself think it's anything other than a terrible accident but someone needs to speak up!

I think this could have happened too but there would be a reason they would hide an accident. That could be many things. Drugs, a fight, Alya went crying for dad and climed the gate to the stairs and fell down, whatever it was needs to come out. The blood in the basement hopefully will tell what happened. Doesn't bleach destroy DNA? I'm sure not all of it though.

If more was going on that night which there was ample opportunity for a lot to happen in the amount of time from maybe 3:30 (noise heard/someone leaving?) to 8:30 am, that's five frigging hours at the least. (not to mention when was the last time Alya was seen by anyone else besides the 3 adults in the family?) Correct me if I'm wrong as I just started posting on Friday about Alya missing. xoxo

The latest version of the sleeping arrangements is that CR's baby and ED's baby were sleeping with ED in her room, CR and JD down in the basement and Ayla in the bedroom that she "usually" shared with ED's baby. Who knows if any of these are true.

I don't think anyone will confess; I fear this case will be one of stonewalling LE from here on out, probably with defense attorneys doing the only talking. I am hoping that the difference between this and so many other cases will be an aggressive LE, determined to pursue charges even if they do not get a confession, and of course, the finding of Ayla. But it is very hard to count on either, with the other cases we've all seen. JMO

I don't believe in covered up "accidents". Normal parents call 911. Period.

Nothing is normal about this situation. I don't expect "normal" anymore when a child is missing. :twocents:

And people with drug habits or people with a police record never want to call the police.

Maternal grandfather pleads for the DiPietros to tell the truth (video included)
"This family again has gone through hell and i'm tired of it," Reynolds told NEWS CENTER. "I want Ayla home. I want somebody in that family to have the guts to come up and tell the state police who has her, or where she is, so we can bring her home once and for all."

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/187543/314/Grandfather-speaks-out-about-developments-in-Ayla-case

They can't honestly expect anybody to believe that a kidnapper came in, wounded Ayla so that she leaves a lot of blood in the basement where Justin and Courtney are sleeping and even takes the time to clean it up and then he takes Ayla somewhere for safekeeping ... why would the abductor injure Ayla if he wants her to be safe...? How can all this bleeding and cleaning take place in the basement and Justin and Courtney don't hear a thing?

It's time to give it up. The first one to come forward gets the best deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member