ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bourget said both of his clients are fully cooperative with the investigation. He said he doesn't know if his clients have taken polygraph exams.
http://www.kjonline.com/news/lawyer-aylas-aunt-telling-the-truth_2012-02-13.html

:seeya: Thank You, Donjeta ! I knew somebody would find it !!! :rocker:

I was looking in the wrong place ... lol !

snipped from the above :

Bourget said both of his clients are fully cooperative with the investigation. He said he doesn't know if his clients have taken polygraph exams.

:seeya: Guess what, Mr. Bourget ? Your client TOOK a poly ...

I mean seriously, do these "defense attorneys" think we believe what they "spout" ?

:moo::moo::moo:

:seeya: Thank You, Donjeta ! I knew somebody would find it !!! :rocker:

I was looking in the wrong place ... lol !

snipped from the above :

:seeya: Guess what, Mr. Bourget ? Your client TOOK a poly ...

I mean seriously, do these "defense attorneys" think we believe what they "spout" ?

:moo::moo::moo:

Jose Baez taught America that defense attorneys can spout out whatever they want... with no problems what so ever. He probably also taught defense attorneys their new favorite practice- throw everything at the wall, and see what sticks. Something has to work!

Yep. The new family "mouthpiece" is sure a piece of work. Hope karma is watching and waiting for the right time to set things right.

Meanwhile, it appears that CR has super-glued her mouth shut and that's all she is gonna' say.

Poor innocent little Ayla... there is no heart in the household that held you hostage from your mommy who loved you.

IMHO

I firmly believe that the Dip family- Phoebe, Justin, Elisha, and Courtney are guilty of SOMETHING. However, I think this case could turn into Casey Anthony part 2. I'm seriously worried about a trial. What is going on to keep 4 people quiet?

To me, this case is extremely similar to Caylee's.
1. There is a large window of time when both girls went missing.
2. Casey and Justin were both heavily reliant on their parent(s)
3. Caylee was not found for 6 months.
4. Both parents (if you can call them that!) are all about me me me.

Casey was first arrested in July on charges with child neglect. She was not charged with murder until October. Caylee was not found until December.
Did LE in Maine learn from LE in Florida? Are they waiting for Ayla's body? Shouldn't LE be able to charge Justin with neglect? Bah! This is so frustrating!

Bah!

JMO

Meanwhile, it appears that CR has super-glued her mouth shut and that's all she is gonna' say.

Poor innocent little Ayla... there is no heart in the household that held you hostage from your mommy who loved you.

IMHO

:seeya:

BBM: Yes, Courtney is the only one out of the 5 that has not said "a word" ... and I don't think she ever will ...

"Thinking outside the box" here : but I wonder if there is "something" LE can do to get CR to "talk" ? She has a sister in :jail: ... so maybe they could do, like a "set-up", KWIM ? Or ... maybe they have tried it and it didn't work ?

:maddening:

:please: find Ayla ... :please:

Oh ratz! Here is poor little Ayla already fading and shuffled over to page 2. Sweet baby girl, we will not forget you.

Ayla.....We are thinking of you, and hope you may come back to the family who loves you soon!
:please:

Hmmmm. . .still no word about the items found in the river. Does that mean that they are related to Ayla? Meaning, would LE have made an announcement if they weren't?

Also, wasn't the Grand Jury suppose to meet sometime soon?

This case is so frustrating. Where are you Ayla?

Hmmmm. . .still no word about the items found in the river. Does that mean that they are related to Ayla? Meaning, would LE have made an announcement if they weren't?

Also, wasn't the Grand Jury suppose to meet sometime soon?

This case is so frustrating. Where are you Ayla?

:seeya: I agree : this case is very frustrating ! :maddening:

I just checked the Sentinel and Bangor Daily and nothing new ... the last "news" on Ayla was about the Walk and ED's "polygraph" ...

What's even more frustrating is LE has evidence and they have "narrowed down" the perp IMO ... Now, what I think LE is uncertain about is "WHO did WHAT" and "WHO" participated in the "cover-up" ... :moo:

The only thing LE needs now is to find Ayla !

:please::please:

I am thinking the newly recovered items may be related to this case only because LE was quick to announce that a backpack discovered in one of the early searches was not related to Ayla's disappearance. I don't think we will hear anything about these items or the rest of the blood evidence until/unless charges are brought. Once charges are brought, the defendants' attorneys will have access to the evidence through discovery, but in the meantime it looks like LE will continue to hold what they know close to the vest, hoping to drag more information out of those present in the DiPietro home without giving them the opportunity to spin more excuses. All MOO and conjecture only.

I am thinking the newly recovered items may be related to this case only because LE was quick to announce that a backpack discovered in one of the early searches was not related to Ayla's disappearance. I don't think we will hear anything about these items or the rest of the blood evidence until/unless charges are brought. Once charges are brought, the defendants' attorneys will have access to the evidence through discovery, but in the meantime it looks like LE will continue to hold what they know close to the vest, hoping to drag more information out of those present in the DiPietro home without giving them the opportunity to spin more excuses. All MOO and conjecture only.

I agree. This is my thinking also. The longer we hear nothing about the items, the more likely they are related.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/cent...ler/-/8791976/13088524/-/5ob8qsz/-/index.html

State police recovered more items from the Kennebec River in Waterville as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds.

That is the same area that items were recovered from three weeks ago.

The items were found in the area of Hathaway Mill

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/200585/2/Divers-again-search-Kennebec-in-Ayla-Reynolds-case-

State police spokesman Steve McCausland says five divers and two detectives searched an overflow area Tuesday while water was lowered for maintenance on a dam owned by NextEra Energy Inc. He says several items were found and will be reviewed by the state police crime lab.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Police-recover-more-items-from-Kennebec-River.html

McCausland wouldn’t say exactly what was found Tuesday, or last month.

“I’m not detailing what items were recovered from Tuesday’s event other than confirming that we did look,” he said.

The newly discovered items have been sent to the State Police Crime Laboratory in Augusta, he said.
It is still unknown whether any of the items are related to the case.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/cent...ler/-/8791976/13088524/-/5ob8qsz/-/index.html

State police recovered more items from the Kennebec River in Waterville as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds.

That is the same area that items were recovered from three weeks ago.

The items were found in the area of Hathaway Mill

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/200585/2/Divers-again-search-Kennebec-in-Ayla-Reynolds-case-

State police spokesman Steve McCausland says five divers and two detectives searched an overflow area Tuesday while water was lowered for maintenance on a dam owned by NextEra Energy Inc. He says several items were found and will be reviewed by the state police crime lab.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Police-recover-more-items-from-Kennebec-River.html

McCausland wouldn’t say exactly what was found Tuesday, or last month.

“I’m not detailing what items were recovered from Tuesday’s event other than confirming that we did look,” he said.

The newly discovered items have been sent to the State Police Crime Laboratory in Augusta, he said.
It is still unknown whether any of the items are related to the case.

:seeya: Thanks for this update !

BBM: Oh ... I hope these items are related ... and leads right back to the perp !

:please: It's time for Justice for Ayla !

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members