ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese Black Market Babies??? Never heard that one before!

If there was some type of adoption, it would be much more likely here in the States. Why would a Japanese family want to adopt a blue-eyed Caucasion baby? That's a creative rumor, though...

Maybe they weren't a Japanese family, maybe an American family that lives over there?

Anyway I didn't mean to stir up trouble or rumors, it was something that I saw and thought was weird/interesting. My apologies for posting it here.

Ok..so, SLIGHTLY OT, but I wanted to share this bit of info.

I saw Aylas beautiful, smiling face today on the electronic billboard in my home town. I never pay this billboard much mind..but today,as I drove past it,I looked up...and there she was!! That sweet face and those angel eyes!!!!

I suddenly felt a tiny bit of hope..if only for the fact that her face really IS out there!! They ARE trying to find her! Im in Washington State,thats a LONG ways from Maine. But,yet,there she was... !!!!

We're lookin for ya sweet angel !!!

Maybe they weren't a Japanese family, maybe an American family that lives over there?

Anyway I didn't mean to stir up trouble or rumors, it was something that I saw and thought was weird/interesting. My apologies for posting it here.

Please don't apologize! While I find it very unlikely she is in Japan I would not put ANYTHING past the Dip family.

Thank you for sharing!

Are ther any billboards up in Waterville, Portland, or elsewhere in Maine? How about where AH lives? Does anyone know? Tia

Are ther any billboards up in Waterville, Portland, or elsewhere in Maine? How about where AH lives? Does anyone know? Tia

I believe that billboards in Maine are banned- hence the random locations. Not sure where AH lives.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...raph_2012-05-05.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Elisha DiPietro speaks about her "poly" :

"I mean, I did fine. It's what it is. People are going to take things how they take them, and they're going to call us liars, if they want to call us liars, but I know the truth, and we know the truth, and we know we didn't do anything wrong. We want Ayla home. We love Ayla."

Whoa ... Elisha is very "defensive" ...

:waitasec: So ... now we have heard from ALL 4 of the DiPietro's ...

The only one left that we have NOT heard from is Courtney Roberts ...

Hmmm ... ya think Courtney will do an "interview" ?

JMO and MOO ...

Billboards are banned in Maine (and Vermont too actually) which is part of what keeps our highways beautiful. ;) There might be one in New Hampshire, though, which is about a 45 min drive from Portland.

Gee, no one called me a liar when I took a polygraph and I was the most likely suspect at the time...I passed, they told me so, and that was that...JMO

New article. ED said she took polygraph and "did fine". Oh and blah blah truth. She just didn't fit in "normal" anywhere in the interview. Moo

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/aunt-says-she-took-polygraph_2012-05-05.html

She said her family also questions the thoroughness of DNA testing at the home. She said investigators should have found DNA belonging to friends who had visited the home in the days before Ayla disappeared, but they didn't.

I consider myself fairly knowledgeable regarding DNA from reading and watching true crime shows/ TV crime dramas, and unless I'm waaaaaaay off the mark DNA would only be left if this friend bled in the house, deposited spit/saliva throughout the house, shed hair with roots, left a chunk of skin, or from another bodily fluid. I'm sorry, but I would be MORE creeped out if my DNA was recovered at a friends house.

I don't get this family AT ALL. When the want to make a full confession and tell is what REALLY happened to baby Ayla, then I will listen to what they have to say.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/aunt-says-she-took-polygraph_2012-05-05.html
"There were things they didn't fingerprint in (Ayla's) room that we felt they should have," she said.

DiPietro said a table that was located directly beneath the bedroom window wasn't fingerprinted, along with other pieces of furniture.

She said the family learned that the window to Ayla's room was unlocked the night of her disappearance.

"We did not know it was unlocked ... which is something we thought was weird because (the window) was always locked," she said.

A window taken from the Violette Avenue bedroom where Justin DiPietro claimed his daughter was sleeping did not appear to be tampered with and could not be opened from the outside, law enforcement sources said.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30334378/detail.html#ixzz1u4hZyMyz

I call lies!
IMO she is ACTIVELY covering up what happened to baby Ayla, and she should be charged, prosecuted, and treated as such. I have NO idea how someone can be do heartless and uncaring to a defenseless 2 year old. Didn't she at one point work with kids? Disgusting.

"They did administer a polygraph," DiPietro said. "I took it. I did fine."

When DiPietro was asked to clarify whether she passed or failed the exam, DiPietro repeated her initial statement, adding that she's not concerned how her response will be received by the public.

"I mean, I did fine. It's what it is. People are going to take things how they take them, and they're going to call us liars, if they want to call us liars, but I know the truth, and we know the truth, and we know we didn't do anything wrong. We want Ayla home. We love Ayla."

So she didn't pass?

That's what it sounds like to me anyway. Wouldn't she just have said so? "I passed the polygraph." See, it wasn't difficult at all to say.
Why say anything at all if you're not concerned about how your evasive response is received?

I would have thought that there is an excellent reason to be concerned and it is that if you are perceived as a liar then people will think that the abduction story is a lie and they won't be looking for a living Ayla.

So she didn't pass?

That's what it sounds like to me anyway. Wouldn't she just have said so? "I passed the polygraph." See, it wasn't difficult at all to say.
Why say anything at all if you're not concerned about how your evasive response is received?

I would have thought that there is an excellent reason to be concerned and it is that if you are perceived as a liar then people will think that the abduction story is a lie and they won't be looking for a living Ayla.

I wonder what her definition of "did fine" is? Does that mean she passed some of it but not all of it? Does that mean she failed but is okay with that?

IMO, she did not pass her poly. I hope she enjoys her time in jail.

There aren't billboards or anything up here in Maine, but everyone here knows about the Ayla Reynolds case. Not much happens in Maine so any big news spreads pretty quickly.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...raph_2012-05-05.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Elisha DiPietro speaks about her "poly" :

Whoa ... Elisha is very "defensive" ...

:waitasec: So ... now we have heard from ALL 4 of the DiPietro's ...

The only one left that we have NOT heard from is Courtney Roberts ...

Hmmm ... ya think Courtney will do an "interview" ?

JMO and MOO ...

Just going from her comment, it appears that she failed the poly.

ED probably has perfected and memorized her "justification" for lying for Justin. She will claim that:

(A) she feared for her life
(B) she feared for her daughter's life
(C) the same things that were done to Ayla would be done to her daughter
(D) the rest of the family plus CR agreed to guarantee the silence of the others
(E) she really loved Ayla like she was her own and never ever harmed one little hair of that beautiful baby.

Liar, liar. ED, you will pay for keeping silent.

IMHO

Just going from her comment, it appears that she failed the poly.

:seeya: I agree ... and JMO, but I believe ALL of them failed ...

Oh wow -- I just thought of something :

Remember when Elisha and Phoebe's attorney was interviewed by the Sentinel ? IIRC, didn't ED and PD's attorney say that he did not know if his "clients" took polygraphs ?

I am going to try to find it ... Well I found this :

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ssue_2012-03-27.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

On Tuesday, McCausland agreed that investigators have few questions for the immediate family, but contends the paternal family has asked few questions of them.

McCausland added, "I will say (the communication issue) is not the case with Ayla's mother and her relatives in greater Portland."

Bourget reiterated Tuesday that his two clients are fully cooperative and they are in the loop.

"We get information from the Internet and by word of mouth," he said. "I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us."

Well, this isn't the one I was looking for ... but I remember "something" from the attorney Steve Bourget about the polygraphs ...

Anyone else ?

TIA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members