ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: I hope LE and the crime lab are as on top of things as you are, megan !

Wouldn't that be great IF the items found matches the items in the photos with Ayla !

Picture 9 does look like a pink fuzzy blanket ...

Oh ... I hope the DiPietro's & Company are "squirming" ...

:please:

The problem is that every little girl probably has a pink blanket. And zillions of manufacturers make pink blankets. I hope they have something more specific.

It does not appear the found items were retrieved from the water. In the article above it states someone by the mill SAW them and reported them to police.

It does not appear the found items were retrieved from the water. In the article above it states someone by the mill SAW them and reported them to police.

I think it depends on which article you read. I've read both IN the Kennebec River and behind the Hathaway Creative Center. More bad reporting?!

I think it depends on which article you read. I've read both IN the Kennebec River and behind the Hathaway Creative Center. More bad reporting?!

I don't think they are mutually exclusive. The river is behind the Hathaway Creative Center.

Ayla was removed from that house by someone who lived there and was supposed to take care of her. Someone took care of her, only it was not with the expected loving type of care. Ayla either died at that house or some place where where a living child would not/should not be found. The fake abduction story was provided to hide/cover up the truth that Ayla didn't live there anymore.
I hope, I pray that Ayla will be found so she can be given a proper burial and that those who so cruely disposed of her are held accountable. Since nobody has come forth with the truth, it has to be because they are afraid of it, afraid of the consequences.
Justin ~ Was not Ayla afraid? Ayla should be alive and laughing and dancing with delight with those who truly loved her. Why isn't she? Why, Justin? Why?
These contemptible cowards should suffer with night terrors until one of them breaks down and speaks the truth to LE. They should be afraid, very afraid.
I am amazed that some supporters of JD and crew still continue to act as if his story is credible. Will they visit him and his crew when they are behind bars where they belong?
It is time ~ time for Ayla to be found, time for Justin to face justice.
IMHO

I am not a supporter of any of the players in the case. I am only going by the facts presented so far and keeping a clear non emotional head about it. Sometimes we get caught up in the drama and miss key evidence.

Why would a parent of a missing child want to re locate and start over?

Why would a parent of a missing child want change and a fresh start? My hinky meter is pulsing!

I am not a supporter of any of the players in the case. I am only going by the facts presented so far and keeping a clear non emotional head about it. Sometimes we get caught up in the drama and miss key evidence.

What is your theory regarding the blood found in the basement? Additionally, what are your clear and non-emotional thoughts regarding the comments and assertions law enforcement has made to the public that are clearly in complete contradiction to what Justin DiPietro and his associates have said?

ATTENTION: As I am sure most on here are aware, Trista's stepfather, Jeff Hanson, has a blog relating to Ayla. Well, the blog is currently redirected to another blog. Although I don't believe that I can post the link here, if you go to the blog Hanson's redirects to, there is an interesting discussion regarding the possible items found in the river. The first comment by Jeff himself starts at 8:41 am today. Very interesting....

Yes, we can't copy just any old rumor from twitter, but I think tweets from someone who works for MSM is fine. :) Especially since he is a local news man.

It was the "unconfirmed" that made me hesitate.

ATTENTION: As I am sure most on here are aware, Trista's stepfather, Jeff Hanson, has a blog relating to Ayla. Well, the blog is currently redirected to another blog. Although I don't believe that I can post the link here, if you go to the blog Hanson's redirects to, there is an interesting discussion regarding the possible items found in the river. The first comment by Jeff himself starts at 8:41 am today. Very interesting....

Help a girl out...I'm not getting redirected.

Help a girl out...I'm not getting redirected.

Sorry, I'm writinng this from my cell phone. If you go to the Answers for Ayla blog site, it redirects to the Justice for Ayla blog. There is a new page up since my last post, so you nneed. to access the page of interest, (regarding items found in the river), on the right side links. The comments by Jeff Hanson are from tthis morning and. pretry far down the page. I hope that helps!

I can't find the site Helenstreet is referring to either. Help us, please!

Need more info!

If you Google "Answers for Ayla", the first link that shows up should be "Justice for Ayla". Click on the link which should take you to the newest page of that blog site. Scroll down the links on the right side of the page and look under the heading "Previous Posts". Click on the second link, "What Was Found in the River?". You need to then scroll down almost to the end of the comments on that page to: Answers For Ayla Apr 29, 2012 08:41 AM, for Jeff Hanson's comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper