ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Thank You for this update !

RBBM: It looks like this was updated -- since I first read this earlier -- that the items belong to a child ...

Wonder what it could be ?

:please:

I would assume it was something that could definetively be linked to her.. like the "Daddy's Princess" PJ's or her sling :sick:

Otherwise, why would McCausland be making a statement about it? Going by what others have said, it sounded like it wouldn't be that strange to see randomly dumped objects.

I hope you come home soon, baby Ayla. :please:

Also, is it just me, or does LE seem to be upping the pressure and continuing to release facts about Ayla? For instance: The D family story doesn't pass the straight face test, there wasn't a kidnapping, the blood, the amount of blood, and finally the newest search?

I am sure I am missing something but that is just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Sweet baby Ayla has been gone too long. I hope that this latest discovery leads to someone, or two, or three or more will be behind bars soon.

The problem with the Daddy's Little Princess jammies is that the D's "claimed" that is what she was wearing on the the last nightt they claim they saw her. They might have removed any clothing to provide less trace evidence. What did they care, Ayla was only a tmporary "problem" that they disposed of. Cold, so what? No remorse, no tears shed for Ayla. Since they are all still sticking together, that insurace check must be the glue.
IMHO

movement!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/26/us/maine-toddler-missing/

"They were found yesterday (Wednesday) by a worker behind the old Hathaway complex," Maine State Police spokesman Stephen McCausland told CNN. The building is now an office complex that formerly housed a Hathaway clothing factory.

http://bdnpull.bangorpublishing.net...loads/2012/04/AYLADIVESEARCH0111B-600x450.jpg

This is the area of the Hathaway Creative Center. The items were found nearby. The photo is of divers who were searching the area of the river near the Hathaway Center back in January.

Anyone recall what prompted that river search? Tip? Geography? I am not google earth familiar with the Watervile case like I am with some of the other cases I follow.

ETA answered my own question re reason for January search

Maine Warden Service Lt. Kevin Adam said Wednesday’s search was part of a process of elimination of places where 20-month-old Reynolds might be, and that the areas searched Wednesday were chosen because they are “common points of access” to the river. Those include locations, such as a boat launch south of downtown Waterville, that are easily accessible. Adam said no specific tip led authorities to that area and that similar searches will be conducted until Ayla is found.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/...eams-search-kennebec-river-for-ayla-reynolds/

http://www.wmur.com/r/30963168/detail.html

State police spokesman Steve McCausland says there is no way to tell if the items are related to the Reynolds case, but a source close to the investigation says the items discovered belong to a child and could be connected to Ayla's disappearance.

:waiting::waiting:

I wish we would hear "something" about the items found in the Kennebec River and sent the lab ...

I know it takes a while ...

:please: :please: hoping that something found will lead to Ayla ...

Oh, I am so hoping that this will be the clue that leads to answers!! :please:

We just had a bunch of rain the beginning of the week, which flood warnings were issued I believe. Might of got something moving :( Sad to think of. We have not had rain for over a month, downpour rain that is. Not much snow this winter either, so very dry. Rivers were lower before the rain.

I wholeheartedly agree, and I hope that Ayla's "real family" receives their beautiful, baby girl back soon. Regardless of the the outcome, this family needs closure. I hope that JP and his cohorts are very nervous and concerned right now with the current news.

Wow! I'm gone for a few days and come back to this. Maybe I should take more breaks.

Please, please, please let this be the evidence LE needs! :praying:

But even if the items are Ayla's...not seeing how this could lead to an arrest?

Depends what the items are there may be further evidence of foul play, blanket with blood on it etc ...

Won't really know until we hear further details.

At least it is some movement that may help bring closure,

If a murder prosecution without a body were to be pursued based on the blood evidence and other circumstantial evidence, conflicting statements, and so forth, this one be one more piece of evidence to counter a defense theory of parental or stranger abduction of a live child. If the items were enclosed in a trash bag or other wise wrapped some how, fibers, tape, trash bag, etc. might be traced to the DiPietro home. I haven't read anything about whether the items found were just washed up separately or somehow bundled or attached. It would seem odd if the items were tossed separately, but happened to surface at the same place. All MOO and speculation only.

NECN spoke with Ayla's mother Trista Reynolds by phone. She said she is angry she heard about the items just minutes before news outlets and scared that what they found could be connected to her daughter.

http://www.necn.com/04/27/12/A-new-...-case/landing.html?blockID=698109&feedID=4753

What does that mean if Trista only found out right before the release of info? LE didn't think it was important so didn't tell her until the media found out and were set to release it? LE didn't want ANYONE to know- keeping it top secret?

So now: why wouldn't LE want anyone to know? Is it because it's unimportant? Or because it's a "trump card" of sorts- it is for sure something that belongs to Ayla and proves that the Dips did something to her?

Also, the way I read this was that LE didn't tell the Dips something was found- if they didn't tell her cooperating maternal family, I can't see them telling her uncooperative paternal family.

What does anyone else think?

I am hoping that baby Ayla will be home soon and that there will be justice for baby Ayla! :please:

this article confuses me. The headline states specifically that TWO items were found and being examined to determine if Ayla related. The article has no such information or statement from MSP? So what's that mean? More bad journalism? McCausland's statement was that SOME items were found and being analysed??

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...nalyze-two-items-for-link-to-missing-toddler/

Rob Poindexter tweeted what a source said the items were.i didn't post here because I didn't want to break rules about social media or rumors. I wasn't sure if it was ok so I decided to err on the side of caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper