Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that standard wording about the pics on that site? TIA

:seeya: Very Interesting ... so I did a "comparison" ... fwiw ...

I checked the Baby Lisa Irwin website that is run by the family, and I did not see the words "Missing" or "Have You Seen Me" embedded in the photos posted in the Photo Gallery Section for Lisa ...

And JMO and MOO, but that family is really pushing the "kidnapping" theory of Baby Lisa ... so I thought it would make for a good comparison ...

JMO and MOO ... but I think it is "overkill" to put the words "Missing" and "Have You Seen Me" on the photos in the Photo Gallery Section for Ayla ... Now I can see putting it on the "Missing Poster Info" ...

It "sickens" me to type this ... but it is obvious that LE is not looking for a "live" Ayla because the evidence of the "blood splatter" in the basement and McCausland has clearly stated there was NO kidnapping of Ayla ...

And it "sickens" me that the DiPietro's and their "fan club" are out there "pushing" their bulldinky theory about Ayla being "kidnapped" and is still "missing" ...

I hope this does not become a cold case ... I do believe that LE is quietly working behind the scenes ... they know WHO did it ... just getting their "ducks in a row" ...

:praying: Ayla is found soon !

:moo:

For 4 months, we have been watching you.. JP.

Don't ever think that this is just going to go away.

For 4 months, we have been watching you.. JP.

Don't ever think that this is just going to go away.

and CR and ED. IMO they are JUST as guilty for whatever happened to Ayla. How they can sit there and act innocent and offended DISGUSTS me. They are just as guilty for keeping their mouths shut- no matter what happened.

Thinking of you, sweet Ayla.

ayla3.jpg

Good Morning Folks, bumping for Trista's little bug bug.

I am so worried that Ayla's case is going to go the way that Kyron, Haleigh, Baby Lisa and so many others have gone with no resolution and no closure. How are all these seemingly "not smart enough to get away with this" perps keep getting away with this???? Please NOOOOO!!!!!

I am so worried that Ayla's case is going to go the way that Kyron, Haleigh, Baby Lisa and so many others have gone with no resolution and no closure. How are all these seemingly "not smart enough to get away with this" perps keep getting away with this???? Please NOOOOO!!!!!

During the CA trial, I said I was going to move to Canada if she was found not guilty. I didn't move to Canada when she was found not guilty. I will have no idea what to make of our justice system, CPS, etc. if this family gets away with murder.

IMO, LE has enough to charge. I think they want their ducks in a row and they want JD, ED, PD, and CR to have jusssst enough rope to hang themselves. These people are not criminal masterminds. There WILL be evidence left behind and (God forbid) on baby Ayla's body.

I believe that CA got lucky and that karma will get her. With these people, I HAVE to believe that they will spend the rest of their lives in jail.

I heard Ayla's song ("without you " - the one that plays on Trista 's web page ) during Spnning again tonight. :cry: :candle:

Bump! Back up you go baby girl! We haven't forgotten (and never will!) and let that be known to all concealing the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Items-found-in-Kennebec-River.html

Items found in Kennebec River

WATERVILLE — State Police are analyzing items that were found Wednesday in the Kennebec River, but it is unknown whether they are related to missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

“Some items were recovered from the Kennebec River yesterday,” said Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland. “The items have been taken to the state police crime laboratory for analysis.”

OMG ... I am holding out hope that Ayla is still alive ... but unfortunately, I do not believe she is because of the "blood splatter" in the DiPietro's basement ...

I hope this evidence does lead to some clues !

:please:

Another snippet from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Items-found-in-Kennebec-River.html

McCausland wouldn’t offer details about what the items are, but said they were found near the Hathaway Mill, within the dam “sluiceway.”

“At this point we have no idea if it is in any way connected with the ongoing investigation, but our lab technicians will look at those items, as they have for all other items police have gathered since December.”

He declined to answer additional questions.

:seeya: Anyone familiar with this area : the Mill or the dam ?

TIA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member