ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, I have not found an MSM link yet and I hope this will be mentioned in the MSM News ... but I just saw this on FB so will post downstairs as well :

Prayer Vigil for Ayla

April 19th at 7:00 pm

Church of God
Upper Main Street
Waterville, Maine

:seeya:

Mods, I have not found an MSM link yet and I hope this will be mentioned in the MSM News ... but I just saw this on FB so will post downstairs as well :

Prayer Vigil for Ayla

April 19th at 7:00 pm

Church of God
Upper Main Street
Waterville, Maine

:seeya:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/searchfor-aylahas-beencostly_2012-04-16.html

VIGIL THURSDAY

A prayer vigil for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Church of God, 392 Main Street. The event is being organized by Ayla’s uncle Lance DiPietro and website thislittlelightofmaine.com.

Bravo to those who are doing their utmost to locate Ayla and I hope that they are successful. I wonder if JD had any help in "re-locating" Ayla to a place where searching is either extremely unlikely or nearly impossible due to the terrain. This becomes more of a certainty because nobody who was in that house is letting go of any clues. They must be pretty sure that Ayla will not be found, so I believe they all must know what happened, and there was no way to fake an accident.
IMHO

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/aylas-uncle-heads-to-trial_2012-04-17.html

Lance pleads not guilty to 1 count of assault in court. Minimum $300 dollar fine- maximum 1 year in jail and $1,000 dollar fine. Trial should begin June 27th.

"Even if I do get convicted, hopefully I'll just get a fine or whatever," he said. "I'm just hoping (the charge) gets dropped, honestly."

Also this week, Lance DiPietro is organizing a prayer vigil for his niece Ayla, who was reported missing Dec. 17. The vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Church of God, 392 Main St.

"I just want to get a bunch of friends, family and the community together," DiPietro said. "I want there to be good energy, positive thinking and emotional support for Ayla. Hopefully we'll get her back where she belongs."

snippets from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...rial_2012-04-17.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Also this week, Lance DiPietro is organizing a prayer vigil for his niece Ayla, who was reported missing Dec. 17. The vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Church of God, 392 Main St.

"I just want to get a bunch of friends, family and the community together," DiPietro said. "I want there to be good energy, positive thinking and emotional support for Ayla. Hopefully we'll get her back where she belongs."

:moo:

BBM: OMG ... this is a "slap in the face" to little Ayla and her maternal family ! :banghead::banghead:

Does he think that "organizing a vigil" for his missing niece is going to get him in "good graces" with the Court or with LE ?

I know he organized a vigil previously ... but wasn't it with that other man -- I can't think of his name right now -- but y'all know who he is.

RBBM: Lance -- ask your brother Justin "Where is Ayla" ? And please stop "insulting" my intelligence ! I am not "buying into" ANY of the DiPietro family's bulldinky !

Oh ... sorry for the rant ... :)

:moo::moo::moo:

snippets from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...rial_2012-04-17.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

BBM: OMG ... this is a "slap in the face" to little Ayla and her maternal family ! :banghead::banghead:

Does he think that "organizing a vigil" for his missing niece is going to get him in "good graces" with the Court or with LE ?

I know he organized a vigil previously ... but wasn't it with that other man -- I can't think of his name right now -- but y'all know who he is.

RBBM: Lance -- ask your brother Justin "Where is Ayla" ? And please stop "insulting" my intelligence ! I am not "buying into" ANY of the DiPietro family's bulldinky !

I could not agree more! The LAST place Ayla belongs is with the Dip family, where she 1) came back with facial bruises from a ball pit that doesn't exist. 2) came home with a pulled leg muscle 3) broke her ARM in a story filled with more holes than Swiss cheese 4) lost MORE THAN a cup full of blood.

Ugh! Baby Ayla needs to come back to the family that loves and adores her. She also belongs with the family that is doing the most to help law enforcement.

BBM
Bulldinky! Great word!
I am going to use that one when a harsher word is not acceptable!:floorlaugh:

Bump!
Back to the first page, Baby Ayla!

Another :bump: :bump: for Ayla !

Prayer Vigil for Ayla this evening :

A prayer vigil for Ayla Reynolds will be at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Church of God, 392 Main St., Waterville. The vigil is organized by Ayla’s uncle, Lance DiPietro[/I]

Information on Ayla Reynolds

Ayla Reynolds was 20 months old when she was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words “Daddy’s Princess” on them. A $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads investigators to Ayla. State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...rial_2012-04-17.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/focus-on-ayla-justin-dipietro-says_2012-04-19.html

DiPietro said he has been working with website This Little Light of Maine to raise awareness for his missing daughter.

"We now have 62 billboards that are up across the country. They're in Washington, Oregon, California, Missouri, Mississippi, Georgia, Ohio and there's still more to come," he said.

He said efforts to find Ayla should be positive.

"That's about all we can do right now, is stay positive," he said. "Every day doesn't get any easier for me. Just please, please keep your eyes open and don't stop, and we will get her home."

Courtney and Elisha were there. I guess Grandma Phoebe had other things to do.
No photographers were allowed in, and on the condition that he DIDN'T ASK THE FAMILY ANY QUESTIONS one Morning Sentinel reporter was allowed in.

"In the past four months and two days, this has kind of gotten off track," he said. "It's been about me, or it's been about (Ayla's mother) Trista (Reynolds), when it should have been about Ayla."

Yeah, whyever should anybody be interested in a missing child's father whose theory is the opposite of what LE says didn't happen, is allegedly not answering LE questions and does not explain how her blood got in his basement...?

Beats me. *shrug*

Ayla is not here to give cute interviews that are solely about her so kudos for Trista for being out there for her.

JMO but this spiel about "It shouldn't be about me, it should be about the missing person" is getting old. These statements nearly always seem to be coming from someone whose behavior is leaving a lot of questions about his/ her level of cooperation and degree of involvement. It should be about Ayla so just ignore the puddle of blood in the basement they can't explain satisfactorily. It shouldn't be about Justin so just ignore that the police says Justin's story doesn't jive with the evidence. It shouldn't be about Trista so just ignore her pleading for information about what happened to her daughter.

JMO but getting to the bottom of what happened to Ayla is about Ayla and if the answer involves digging into other people's lives so be it.

DiPietro said he has been working with website This Little Light of Maine to raise awareness for his missing daughter.

Lovely, they want to raise awareness for Ayla.

No, wait...

Ushers outside the church prevented TV news cameras and a Morning Sentinel photographer from entering the building, at the request of Ayla's uncle, Lance DiPietro, the vigil's organizer. A Morning Sentinel reporter was allowed inside on condition that he would observe the event and not ask Ayla's family questions.

I'd have thought that TV news cameras at the vigil would have been a great way to raise awareness for Ayla but what do I know.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/focus-on-ayla-justin-dipietro-says_2012-04-19.html

It was the sixth vigil held for Ayla, who has been missing since Dec. 17, and it marked the first time Justin DiPietro has spoken publicly since Jan. 2, when he appeared on NBC's "Today."

DiPietro began by thanking his family, friends and community members who attended. He acknowledged the tenor of public discourse after Ayla's disappearance has become divisive.

RBBM: The "nerve" of Justin DiPietro and the rest of their family and friends ! :maddening:

- LE has clearly stated numerous times that JD, ED and CR are NOT cooperating with LE and that their "version of events" about the "alleged" night Ayla that went "missing" does NOT "pass the straight face test" ...

- Add to that Justin's mother Phoebe who CHANGED her "story" ...

- Add to that Justin's brother Lance who got into a "fight" since Ayla went missing, and he has "priors" ...

- And to further add "insult" the DiPietro's have these so-called "bloggers" and websites that insult Trista and her family and stand 100% behind the "innocence" of Justin and family and GF ...

How DARE Justin say that Ayla's disappearance has become "divisive" ! He needs to start by "looking in the mirror" ...

This "divisiveness" clearly is a result of Justin's actions, and Justin, Elisha and Courtney NOT COOPERATING with LE, as well as the rest of the DiPietro Family and Friends "support" of Justin ...

And the LACK OF CONCERN for an adorable, innocent and helpless little baby named AYLA !

I hope Ayla is found ... and that day canNOT come soon enough !

Sorry for the rant :) ... this bunch makes me :mad:

So, to recap - 3 D's plus the one C were there, but not for Ayla. This was for another half-assed attempt to improve Justin's image. No questions were allowed, no answers were given as to what happened to Ayla. Justin spoke his few pre-selected lines. The number of people who know what happened to Ayla has increased, add Lance in for joining their charade. Words fail me in attempting to express how I feel about these cowardly creatures.
IMHO

Yeah, I'm repulsed and I feel sick. They hold an event to "raise awareness" but reporters are not allowed and the one that is is barred from asking questions? :vomit: Is there really an honest person out there, that can say without a doubt, that if their baby (and Ayla, to me, was still a baby) would engage in such nonsense? I would be BEGGING for media attention if my child truly vanished.

Wouldn't you think the parent of a missing child would WANT reporters to ask questions so they could write news stories? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!