Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ult-in-Portland.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Portland police say a lieutenant spotted Justin DiPietro, 26, in front of 88 Spring St. on July 6 at 11:15 p.m. He and a woman, a former girlfriend, were arguing when he grabbed and pushed her, a police statement said.

DiPietro was charged with domestic violence assault and is currently free on bail.

BBM:

The "former girlfriend" Courtney Roberts needs to "talk" ... WHY is Courtney keeping quiet about Ayla ?

:stormingmad: JMO but she knows what happened to little Ayla :stormingmad:

And JMO but Justin's sister and brother Lance know what happened to Ayla.

:please::please::please: for Ayla !

Here's some interesting snippets from the Online Sentinel:

Court records show DiPietro was ordered after his arrest to have no contact with Courtney Roberts as a condition of bail. Roberts, who has lived on Spring Street, was at the house the night Reynolds disappeared, along with DiPietro’s sister.

While court papers show that Justin DiPietro lives at that address, reports are that he lives in Portland

BBM: Hmmm . . .

JMO but LE knows that Courtney knows what happened to Ayla ... so WHY does she continue to "protect" Justin ?

Justin is a violent person ... and yet she still continues to protect him ? Makes no sense, IMO ... so can only presume that they have something on each other ? KWIM ?

This has gone on far too long ... there were 3 people at the house the night Ayla "disappeared" -- Justin, Courtney and Justin's sister -- and they know what really happened ... and Justin's brother Lance and probably Justin's mother also know something ...

:please: Time for Justice for Ayla !

so can only presume that they have something on each other ? KWIM ?

I think that might be the problem. She was probably part of what happened to Ayla, so she could face charges if she comes forward....But if he was the main perp, she might could make a deal..It makes you wonder if she was a big part of what happened...Else, why would she not talk?

Here's some interesting snippets from the Online Sentinel:

Court records show DiPietro was ordered after his arrest to have no contact with Courtney Roberts as a condition of bail. Roberts, who has lived on Spring Street, was at the house the night Reynolds disappeared, along with DiPietro’s sister.

While court papers show that Justin DiPietro lives at that address, reports are that he lives in Portland

BBM: Hmmm . . .

JMO but LE knows that Courtney knows what happened to Ayla ... so WHY does she continue to "protect" Justin ?

Justin is a violent person ... and yet she still continues to protect him ? Makes no sense, IMO ... so can only presume that they have something on each other ? KWIM ?

This has gone on far too long ... there were 3 people at the house the night Ayla "disappeared" -- Justin, Courtney and Justin's sister -- and they know what really happened ... and Justin's brother Lance and probably Justin's mother also know something ...

:please: Time for Justice for Ayla !

Way past time! :rockon:

Snippet from article in the Online Sentinel :

Tall fences can't block out memories of fateful December day

Redeagle, 60, and her partner, John Roy, 62, live just feet from Ayla's house.

They were home when the toddler was reported missing Dec. 17, 2011, and the police came and searched the neighborhood. The couple endured throngs of reporters and camera crews who camped out in front of their house for days afterward.

Link from the Online Sentinel : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Tall-fences-cant-block-out-memories-of-fateful-December-day.html

It's good to see that Ayla has not been forgotten ...

:please: :please::please: that Ayla will be found !

I do wish someone would break and tell all. It is so sad to think that she has been left alone in the river or woods, it just breaks my heart. :cry:

I do wish someone would break and tell all. It is so sad to think that she has been left alone in the river or woods, it just breaks my heart. :cry:

:seeya: I totally agree !

:please: for Ayla !

Thinking of you, baby Ayla, while I watch my brother get ready for my niece or nephew to join us next winter. He or she wasn't planned, but already my brother treasures him or her. I can see it. I wish it could've been true for you too. Please come home, baby girl. :rose:

Justin claimed in this interview (http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/07/news/mid-maine/father-explains-ayla-reynolds-broken-arm/) that Ayla had no cast or sling, just a splint wrapped in an ace bandage. This is further backed up by the er reports (http://aylareynolds.com/anon/ER-Records.pdf) where you can splint is checked off but not sling.

Yet he reported her missing with a cast and sling. Why was this not corrected by Trista, who said she attended two doctors appointments with Justin and Ayla. Wouldn't she have noticed whether or not Ayla had a sling.

I don't know how I missed this, but it smells hinky to me.

I could be mistaken, but I thought that sometimes they put a splint on first and then put the cast on later? My friend's son just broke his arm this summer and three different casts on - two weeks for each one.

I could be mistaken, but I thought that sometimes they put a splint on first and then put the cast on later? My friend's son just broke his arm this summer and three different casts on - two weeks for each one.

My hand is currently broken. I got a soft splint in the ER after my car accident and then had to go to the Ortho the next day to get a hard cast. The same thing happened when my 4 yr old broke her elbow last year (soft splint @ ER, hard cast at Ortho). No one gave either of us a sling. I had to purchase it myself at CVS.

My hand is currently broken. I got a soft splint in the ER after my car accident and then had to go to the Ortho the next day to get a hard cast. The same thing happened when my 4 yr old broke her elbow last year (soft splint @ ER, hard cast at Ortho). No one gave either of us a sling. I had to purchase it myself at CVS.

:grouphug: Pistolina... :grouphug:

Cannot wait for September 24th. Justice for Little Ayla!

Only 18 days...

Oh, Ayla, as much as I want answers (which is nothing compared to how your mamma and her family are suffering for you), I am scared what we will find out. Please come home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom
Back