Found Deceased ME - Kerry Rear, 40, Sanford, 22 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From that posting:

"She was reported missing by her father a week later on January 29, 2017."

So much time had already passed :(

Hospitals? Homeless shelters? It's snowing and she has no shoes on ...
She is limping with her right leg and looks like she just rolled out of bed. Stroke? Head injury? Inebriated?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

She is limping with her right leg and looks like she just rolled out of bed. Stroke? Head injury? Inebriated?

I agree but was thinking hypothermia maybe? Does anyone know how cold it was? It's been stated her clothes were wet.

I agree but was thinking hypothermia maybe? Does anyone know how cold it was? It's been stated her clothes were wet.
Im sure it was not warm

Need more background story

If she was wet and only in socks even mildly cold temperatures could lead to hypothermia quickly if she continued running around on the streets. Yesterday it was snowing, I would assume the weather wasn't much friendlier 2 weeks ago, if at all.

An unknown woman found in IL resembles her.

http://patch.com/illinois/lakeview/unidentified-woman-found-police-lake-view

Someone did a side by side comparison, but I can't figure out how to add an image.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Interesting. Thank you for finding that!

She is described as
"between 40 to 60 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighing between 150 to 160 pounds"
Only the weight is a bit off but family might have guessed at Kerry's weight.
Hair color seems to fit as well, but is cut short.

This woman was found near Belmont and Broadway streets in the Lake View neighborhood in Chicago. How far is that from where Kerry lives?

This woman was found near Belmont and Broadway streets in the Lake View neighborhood in Chicago. How far is that from where Kerry lives?

Kerry is missing from the state of Maine.

She is described as
"between 40 to 60 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighing between 150 to 160 pounds"

This woman does look similar except for the nose. Chicago is pretty far away though, so IDK. According to Google it is 1,062.3 miles / 16 hour drive.

She is described as

In the video it looked like she was sporting a very short haircut.

This woman does look similar except for the nose. Chicago is pretty far away though, so IDK. According to Google it is 1,062.3 miles / 16 hour drive.
I wonder if the woman in Chicago had any belongings on her: bus/train ticket, gas receipt that would possibly be on the route between Sanford and Chicago, etc. Need to know more about both women. I'll admit they both look strikingly similar.

The woman in the hospital looks like she has suffered head trauma. What a wild card. Sure does resemble.

The woman in the hospital looks like she has suffered head trauma. What a wild card. Sure does resemble.

They do look alike. Has this been brought to the attention of LE?

Thank you, saw your post too late. Yes it's far.

The nose of the uid looks broken to me. What do you think?

I was wondering the same.

Me too. From the link:

"Anyone who can identify the woman or have any information about her should call Area North SVU at 312 744-8266."

Someone wants to call?

Thank you, saw your post too late. Yes it's far.

The nose of the uid looks broken to me. What do you think?

It does look broken. The more I look, the more I think this could be her.
Wish we had more info!

Me too. From the link:

"Anyone who can identify the woman or have any information about her should call Area North SVU at 312 744-8266."

Someone wants to call?

Just created an account to chime in... someone on facebook called and said she was identified. Also, local news just released a new article. I'll grab the links and screen shots.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back