ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law enforcement officers were standing along 911 Meadow Road Thursday afternoon with long guns pointed at a truck in a large field next to the home. At least four loud booms were heard.
It’s so weird that the title of that article says shots fired but when I read it the first sentence says no shots were fired ‍-may be flash bangs/clearing?

CNN said they were bangs at a house on the property. Police & FBI are still there. Last known address of Card.

They showed it from a distance, you can just see mostly the roof. Police still keeping everyone back.

The entire property there belongs to his family, his father. Something about his brother and wife living on the property but not there now.

News conference on CNN now.

Sen. Susan Collins talking. Not sure what's up

Introducing the congressman for the district. Jared somebody.

I don't think anyone is there from LE, so just a PR thing, as someone else said.

Good for Congressman Jared. He wants Congress to ban assault rifles. Sad it has to happen in someone's hometown to make them realize it. I guess we just have to experience a few hundred more mass killings in Congresspersons hometowns to get this done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper