ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm behind and confused. I saw a report from 2 hours ago that they found a note in his home. How could he be in his home? If someone could explain... TIA!

Here's the report about note from hours ago

JMO, a lot of the media is staying at the house. Most of them are pretty savvy. They have different crews covering the PC, I think.
Yeah, I should have said presser might be to keep attention away from the house rather than media specifically. Earlier they announced no presser today and now they have this presser with no info....so I'm thinking they are keeping attention on the presser so LE can work.

I could be wrong, of course, but I'm hopeful progress is being made at the house.

jmo

Yeah, I should have said presser might be to keep attention away from the house rather than media specifically. Earlier they announced no presser today and now they have this presser with no info....so I'm thinking they are keeping attention on the presser so LE can work.

I could be wrong, of course, but I'm hopeful progress is being made at the house.

jmo

Something is up, or Sen Collins wanted to say something. IDK. Its sad.

CNN has a man saying that RC and his now ex-GF used to go hang out at the restaurant that he shot up last night. Had we heard that before?
This guy had a lot of issues going on over the past few months. No excuses, though, he's still a murderer.

News conference on CNN now.

Sen. Susan Collins talking. Not sure what's up

Introducing the congressman for the district. Jared somebody.

I don't think anyone is there from LE, so just a PR thing, as someone else said.

Good for Congressman Jared. He wants Congress to ban assault rifles. Sad it has to happen in someone's hometown to make them realize it. I guess we just have to experience a few hundred more mass killings in Congresspersons hometowns to get this done.
Was Sen. Collins “disappointed” in the killer?

"Loud bangs heard at home belonging to Maine shooter Robert Card's parents -

as it's revealed he may have been looking to target his EX at bowling alley and bar where he murdered 18,

his sister tells cops, who found note in his home."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member