Media Exposure - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
time after time is one of my favorites i was a little at the time and i can still remember dancing to that footloose and beat it in my aunts way over sized tee shirt

This is all bringing back fond memories of the 80s for me too. Makes me want to watch "Footloose" and "Goonies" again :)

I can; what a thrill! I still have a dial-up connection, so the video stop and starts again every few seconds, but at least it's something. Thank you, Gina.

You're welcome Annasmom. What you can also do is hit the play/pause button to pause the video (bottom left corner of the video square) and wait for it to load (you can see it loading if the red line is moving across the bottom of the video). Then hit the play/pause button again to continue playing, and it should play all at once :)

This is all bringing back fond memories of the 80s for me too. Makes me want to watch "Footloose" and "Goonies" again :)

i just had the soundtrack on lets here it for the boys on repeat, i hear they doing a remake of the movie

Larry Dunn, producer of "Missing" (Telco Productions) has informed AnnasUnc that the show will be featuring a brief segment on Anna in episode M-467 of
"Missing," scheduled for the broadcast week of November 5, 2007, airing
the following weekend in most areas.

Annasmom, what network is the show on? I am not familiar with that show. Thank you. Rhett.

biggest cities near me are not listed :( let me know how it was or if there is going to be an online transcript

Here it's on Saturdays at 3:35 a.m. on the New York CBS station (WCBS, channel 2) and Sundays at 3:35 a.m. on the Philadelphia CBS station (KYW, channel 3). According to the stations' Web sites, it's a 30 minute program; I don't know how many cases they do in that time.

Tonight the show featured 23 cases. They spent one minute each on four cases, 20-30 seconds each on 19 cases, then briefly (in 45 seconds) showed the images of all 23 cases again at the end of the show.

CBS "Without a Trace" features a missing person each week after the show, and the following morning the early show on CBS also features this missing person. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/without_a_trace/missing_person/index.shtml

I can't for the life of me find any information on how they decide on cases. Do they pick them from FBI files, or can they be submitted?

This show without a trace, also won the top spot for ratings the week of September 27th so it would be awesome if we could get Anna featured.

A teenager from the Netherlands posted a comment under my YouTube video for Anna. Someone also sent me a message on there about the possible Sharon Marshall connection (I told them it has been ruled out). It's good to know that people are looking though. And halfway around the world too!

I sent a myspace friend request to Lisa Montes, one of the artists in the Squeaky Wheel Tour, and she wrote back that they would like to feature Anna along with the other missing from the area during their concert next Sunday, Oct. 28. Does someone from Anna's family want to follow up with her?

I sent a myspace friend request to Lisa Montes, one of the artists in the Squeaky Wheel Tour, and she wrote back that they would like to feature Anna along with the other missing from the area during their concert next Sunday, Oct. 28. Does someone from Anna's family want to follow up with her?

PM Doogie or Annasunc... to make sure they see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13