Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've been conducting OSINT investigations for several years, both as a hobby and in a professional capacity. I am especially passionate about contributing to Europol's Trace an Object. I'm so excited to join this community of like-minded individuals.

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I've spent a lot of time searching for family members who are missing or don't want to be found. I'm Sheila, 41. I've worked in the medical field, been a graphic / web designer.. and now a mom who spends too much time scouring the internet. I haven't gotten very far in my searches, might have found something about my natural father but not much. Hopefully I can help others.

Hello. I'm not a new member actually. I took a few years break and came back and the site is all new and upgraded! I am Tuff with a new and permanent screen name. Good to be back!

Hello. I'm not a new member actually. I took a few years break and came back and the site is all new and upgraded! I am Tuff with a new and permanent screen name. Good to be back!
Welcome back, Pipinz! :)

Hello, Gabriel here. I’m from the New England / Northeast area. CySec Professional, and super curious by nature. Always wanted to join a community like this, so started to do some research and ended up here. Looking forward to helping when / where I can!

Hello from MN!

I'm new to the site and currently working on the disappearance of Melissa Dawn Eagleshield from Detroit Lakes Minnesota. I look forward to working with you all. Currently, I'm waiting on a Data Request from the Sheriff's department and also in contact with her family, so gathering info.

Good evening everyone. My name is George, I'm a 44 year old former military police and civilian police officer and EMT. Been getting into true crime podcasts and heard about this group so I thought I'd check it out. I'm from northern CALIFORNIA and hope to be able to help out.

Welcome! Cases enough to dig in.
Hello! I'm Brit, I live in New York and I'm an avid true crime fan. I've been mulling over the idea of becoming a PI, and I think expanding my horizons by joining this site is something worth trying. Looking forward to being a part of this interesting community.

Welcome! Lots of NY cases and sleuths from there. Looking forward to your contributions.

Hi, I haven’t been here in awhile, hope everyone is well and in good spirits.

Hi BuffaloBella,
Welcome back to Websleuths :)
We are glad you have returned to the forum.
There are lots of new cases since you were last here.
Hope you find some you are interested in and will become engaged again.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

Hey, all! My name is Alicia. I heard about Websleuths through the comments on a thread from one of my favorite True Crime groups. So I decided to come take a look around. Seems wicked cool! Only complaint I have is I can't upload a profile pic :( But that's ok, I'll deal. Have a good night all :)

Hi,

I am Margot and I live/work in Arizona. I am an Administrator at a 4 year university and have been fascinated by true crime and detecting since age 9; my favorite games included Clue, 221B Baker St, and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. I am the only daughter of a Army veteran so I also learned early how to be alert and vigilant in situations and basic self-defense. I live a private and simple life with my canine companion. I am here as an advocate and because I believe in justice, integrity, and accountability. Hoping to go to CrimeCon London in 2022 and am happy to meet all of you. It feels great to be part of a community where I can talk about true crime and unsolved mysteries openly and with others who share my enthusiasm!

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1

Hi everyone, I'm not new but I'm back after a personal hiatus. Real life got in the way. It's good to see familiar names again. I've been watching Websleuth's YouTube programs and really enjoy them. On YouTube I'm WNC Grannie1. So glad to be back with such great people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper