Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I'm Amanda from New Mexico and found WS by watching "Web of Death" on Hulu. I've always been into true crime and fascinated by the crazy evidence that solves some cases!! I'm interested in learning more about the local West Mesa murders and anything else NM related....as well as everything else of course! Good to meet you all!
Also in NM. Welcome!

Last edited:
I check in on the Missy Beavers case out of Midlothian Texas I was wondering if there are others here that follow it as well? There are several unsolved cases I regularly check up on to see if there are any new developments.

Hello,

I just found this site and would love to help solve some crimes. Can anyone point me in the right direction for doing that here?

Hello,

I just found this site and would love to help solve some crimes. Can anyone point me in the right direction for doing that here?
Welcome to Ws!
At the top left corner of this page, click on ''new posts'' and a variety of threads will pop up and possibly grab your interest.
Other than that, scroll through the various genres/threads in this Ws forum..

Hello,

Welcome to Ws!
At the top left corner of this page, click on ''new posts'' and a variety of threads will pop up and possibly grab your interest.
Other than that, scroll through the various genres/threads in this Ws forum..
Thanks! Is it possible to solve these cases? I've looked at a few and already feel like my hands are tied because I don't have access to the law enforcement handling the cases.

Hey everyone. I am new to this forum. Sometimes having a fresh set of eyes can be helpful. I am a homemaker from the US. I do love a good puzzle.

New here! Trying to navigate this forum and looking for some tips/help. Thank you! I'm looking forward to being apart of this community!
Hi welcome do u know kind of what your looking for like a certain case or something if anything u may wanna start off with looking in your area like I like 2 google whatever like my area Pennsylvania with Websleuths just saying or of not let me know what your looking 4 and I’ll try helping more

My name is Josh, and im 18. Ive been studying Phycology for the past 2 years and ever since then have been watching a lot of true crime show and podcasts to get an Idea of how to use the internet to investigate unsolved mysteries.
If there is any case that needs a helping hand, Im down to help.

Hello! I just watched Web of Death and I was so impressed by all of your work! Thank you for all you did to help solve that case, and bring justice for his family. Thank you also for allowing me to join Websleuths. I have been fascinated with missing persons cases for as long as I can remember.
A little bit about me, I’m a mom of 11 and also a Registered Nurse.

Welcome to all new members....Great to see such a nice turnout of people expressing an interest in this community!
Agree, welcome to all new Wsers!
Morning Coffee GIF - Morning Coffee GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members