Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. New member here. I'm from Illinois and particularly interested in the Lisa Stebic case as it's very close to home. That said, I'm interested in helping out wherever I can. Looking forward to interacting with you. Sleuthing runs in the family. Let's hope I can carry on the tradition.

Hi! I'm new. Glad to have found this group (thanks to the Hulu documentary). I have always been interested in true crime and the hope of justice. My husband has always thought it somewhat odd but when we were watching that show , he realized maybe I'm not so odd after all and suggested I look into this. Looking forward to getting familiar and maybe one day I can help make a difference.
Best of luck! New member here, as well. I've always been interested in genealogy, so I loved seeing that aspect at work in the new documentary.

Hi!

I’m Savage Robertson and I’m hoping to get help with my aunts murder from 1987. There was so much evidence but, not enough resources to solve. I just know that I’m here and we lived in Dallas Ga atod. So I’m about to turn 40. I have to figure this out somehow. My mind hasn’t really been able to rest for 30 years

Hi, Savage! WELCOME to Websleuths. You might want to start a thread for your aunt - I'm not sure exactly where it would go, but "Cases that ought to be in the news" might work.

How do I start one for her

Hi, Savage! WELCOME to Websleuths. You might want to start a thread for your aunt - I'm not sure exactly where it would go, but "Cases that ought to be in the news" might work.
art

I am new to the site but not to true crime. I am a SAHM with a son and two fur babies. I am a researcher by nature. I have good instincts and am curious about how the human brain works. After years of reading and watching all things true crime, I firmly believe that every person on Earth is capable of murder given the “right” circumstances. I hope to, at the very least, find interesting things to read on this site and maybe even help solve a mystery or two.

How do I start one for her

art
Hi if u go on the top corner u will see post a new trend and click on that and then u can put in where it belongs like I think u put in the state it happened in that section and if u post in the wrong place I believe whoever in charge of this website will put it in the proper place

Hello, Websleuths!

I'm Richard from Florence, South Carolina, USA and brand new to the site.
After hearing about your work in multiple news stories and true-crime documentaries I decided to come see for myself. I've always been fascinated by the investigative process and solving mysteries. I look forward to joining in the discussion if there's an opportunity where I can contribute.

All the best!

I've always been interested in true crime. One in particular weighs on my mind a great lot. Sherry Milton went missing from Ensely AL. She is the sister of a good friend of mine.

At any rate, thank you all for all the work you do. Maybe I will be able to help somehow.

Good morning trail blazers!

I go by b0mbayy, checking in from Houston Tx. I am currently taking up justice studies to attain a bachelor's degree. Being a licensed cosmetologist the past 6 years has broadened my scope on more levels than one. I find that styling hair of many genres is more of a hobby as opposed to an actual career or calling. My true passion is being a voice for the silenced and unheard! Crime documentaries are my favorite past time by far. I hope to meet likeminded people here who care to make a difference in society as much as I do.

Just joined the site yesterday. Still trying to figure out my way around the site. Not even sure if I have posted this is the correct place

TVV

Hi!

I’m Savage Robertson and I’m hoping to get help with my aunts murder from 1987. There was so much evidence but, not enough resources to solve. I just know that I’m here and we lived in Dallas Ga atod. So I’m about to turn 40. I have to figure this out somehow. My mind hasn’t really been able to rest for 30 years
Hi Savage, I'm sorry for the loss of your aunt and certainly understand why you feel driven to help. May I ask your aunt's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly