Meet & Greet for New Members

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, new to the forum, have only recently become more interested in true crime type things. I love searching for obscure things on the internet and am a trained artist, graphic designer, cook and locksmith.

Hi all! I'm a newbie who lurked for a while and just started posting and engaging a bit. I started listening to true crime podcasts daily on my commute about a year ago, and have begun several audible books on relevant topics as well. I'm an attorney here in NY, and have followed the LISK case since the first body was found. Looking forward to taking part in discussions here!

F28F1470-CA6F-4A3F-9F2F-4BFD600770FF.png Hello!
I’m in here because my husbands cousin has been missing for over 7 years and it kills me to know that his remaining family has no idea where he is! His name is Jeffrey Wayne Myers and went missing on August 7, 2012 when he was returning a car to Topeka, KS. Jeff has been in prison and it is believed that he could have been caught up in drugs. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am new to this...so any help at all is helpful!
6199D645-4127-4D9A-8A6A-72D58772A604.png

View attachment 229196 Hello!
I’m in here because my husbands cousin has been missing for over 7 years and it kills me to know that his remaining family has no idea where he is! His name is Jeffrey Wayne Myers and went missing on August 7, 2012 when he was returning a car to Topeka, KS. Jeff has been in prison and it is believed that he could have been caught up in drugs. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am new to this...so any help at all is helpful!
View attachment 229195
Welcome to Ws Chucknbuck!
Just started a thread for Jeffrey..
KS - Jeffrey Wayne Myers, 42, Ottawa, Kansas , 7 August 2012

Hello!
I'm from Sweden and I've studied criminology at university and I have a wide knowledge about computers and hobby knowledge into computer forensics. I've just never had anything to use it for but it seems like I've come to the right place.

Are there any swedish ongoing cases here? I couldn't find any in the international section.
Good to meet you all!

Hello!
I'm from Sweden and I've studied criminology at university and I have a wide knowledge about computers and hobby knowledge into computer forensics. I've just never had anything to use it for but it seems like I've come to the right place.

Are there any swedish ongoing cases here? I couldn't find any in the international section.
Good to meet you all!
Welcome to Ws BjornIntel, delighted you are here!
Sorry about not including the dots above your name, not sure how to do that (funny considering i am always adding ....dots everywhere.
Will continue looking for Swedish cases, but we do have one cold case concerning a Swedish woman who went to the US to work as a nanny and was found brutally murdered outside of a club popular with other foreign nannies...
MA - MA - Karina Holmer, 20, Boston, 21 June 1996

ok guys im new here, i have been looking into the murder of carolyn whitney antrim.it happendd in 2008 in pennsacola fl. but there is hardly any information....help????

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 10.05.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 10.05.01 AM.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome to Ws BjornIntel, delighted you are here!
Sorry about not including the dots above your name, not sure how to do that (funny considering i am always adding ....dots everywhere.
Will continue looking for Swedish cases, but we do have one cold case concerning a Swedish woman who went to the US to work as a nanny and was found brutally murdered outside of a club popular with other foreign nannies...
MA - MA - Karina Holmer, 20, Boston, 21 June 1996

Thank you for the welcome and for the dots! :)
I'll start it with that case and look up some Swedish resources too, it seems very interesting!

Hello everybody! My name's Tom. I'm from Prague, Czech republic. I decided to join because I like mysteries. So I thought I could help with my special way of thinking. I'm also currently studying IT. I like asian culture, reading books, listening to music and I also like solving puzzles. Nice to meet you everybody and I hope I'll be as helpful for this community as I can be.

Hello everybody! My name's Tom. I'm from Prague, Czech republic. I decided to join because I like mysteries. So I thought I could help with my special way of thinking. I'm also currently studying IT. I like asian culture, reading books, listening to music and I also like solving puzzles. Nice to meet you everybody and I hope I'll be as helpful for this community as I can be.
Welcome to Ws Spectator Tom, step right in, you have come to the right place!

Hi there! I've recently become addicted to crime podcasts (Crime Junkie, Serial and Up and Vanished), and they've mentioned Websluths, so I wanted to check it out!

Hi there! I've recently become addicted to crime podcasts (Crime Junkie, Serial and Up and Vanished), and they've mentioned Websluths, so I wanted to check it out!
Welcome to Ws whathappenedwas!
Great moniker and the film by the same name!

Hello. I am primarily interested in human nature, decisions, psychology, etc...essentially, I seek to understand. Israel Keyes continuous to baffle me - did he really kill so many people? I only interject if I feel like my opinion is necessary. Happy to be here & meet like minded people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann