Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Ws Beth79!
Your language skills will be invaluable, posters here are from all over the globe!
Thanks dotr, I hope so! If ever there's any piece of language that looks iffy, tag me in and I will happily look it over. I have a degree in linguistics and I'm currently working on a second in forensic linguistics (in between my day job as a teacher!).

Hi Everyone!
I'm Erin and I live 10 miles north of Boston. I've been meaning to join up here forever and I'm so excited I finally did. I'm an enormous "true crime junkie" and I obsess over every unsolved mystery that is especially intriguing. One story I've found very haunting is that of Joan Risch since she lived very close to me.
I was wondering if there were any FAQs that newbies to the site need to read? Again, I am so happy to be here :)

Hi, everyone! New to WS's after hearing so much about the work you all do giving closure, healing families, and obviously 'sleuthing' the best. I have finally found my people. I am interested in almost any and all cases- mainly unsolved & serial's. Big true crime podcast & book junkie as well. Just one more thing to fuel my addiction. Let me know some really great threads to hop on too. Fight on sleuths.

Hi, everyone! New to WS's after hearing so much about the work you all do giving closure, healing families, and obviously 'sleuthing' the best. I have finally found my people. I am interested in almost any and all cases- mainly unsolved & serial's. Big true crime podcast & book junkie as well. Just one more thing to fuel my addiction. Let me know some really great threads to hop on too. Fight on sleuths.
Welcome to Ws MsCrime, step right in the water is fine!
Too many interesting threads to list and of course i am partial to certain ones, so will let others make a few suggestions.

Welcome to Ws MsCrime, step right in the water is fine!
Too many interesting threads to list and of course i am partial to certain ones, so will let others make a few suggestions.
Throw me your favorites :)

Hi, my husband and I are new here. And we just wanted to pop in and introduce ourselves. We have been married for 7 yrs come July and we have a blended family. We share great interests in true crime and paranormal activity cases. We are fanatics of helping find missing persons, and we have a fondness and great interests in current and cold case murders. And we hope that one day we can help out just one family with our findings. When we retire we hope to become private detectives and help catch murders/serial killers and find missing persons and help put a stop to human trafficking.

Hi...my husband and I are new here and just wanted to swing by and say hi and tell y'all how excited we are that we've found this site. Hope everyone has a great night and we hope to meet lots of friends with like interests.

I am Kathleen and I just found this group online. I am from Alberta Canada and can hardly wait to dig in. I am interested in all unsolved crimes. Jon Benet and Caley Anthony burn my butt because they should have been solved.

Welcome! I haven’t posted all that much since I joined some time ago. However I felt compelled to post welcoming you because you bring so much energy and eagerness and that is so needed and much welcomed in this realm. I wish you much success and look forward to your posts and contributions!

Hi, also new. Posted in another meet and greet, but figured I better post here too. I've watched documentaries, true crime podcasts, youtube series, and so much more for years. Not interested in any specific case, a LISK video brought me here, I just hope to learn and maybe help if I can.

Hey everyone!! My name is Alysia and I'm new here from Cape Cod. I'm in my 30's. I found you guys from listening to the podcast Crime Junkies. I've become a little obsessed with it..lol. I've always been interested in crime stories and I'm so excited to find like minded people! Can't wait to get into this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asa_Lange