Meet & Greet for New Members

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another newcomer offering greetings. I love good (non-lurid) nonfiction about unresolved mysteries, crime, disappearances. Just finished "The Man from the Train;" I'm always interested in new material on JFK and Amelia Earhart (though the vast majority of new material is nonsensical). I've been listening to podcasts at work: Maura Murray, the Beaumont children, Brianna Maitland, lost mines, Saucy Jack, missing people, unsolved murders. I've seen a few references to Websleuths and finally looked---and it's fantastic! Forums for dozens of cases I'm interested in! Can't wait to start reading! My real name is Ken, btw, and my "AC4RD" screen name is my FCC-issued radio license. I'm getting close to retirement and work at a large prestigious university, playing a small part in medical research. I also read history; I've read everything I could find about Black Dahlia and Custer and Amelia Earhart, Pearl Harbor and Leyte Gulf, and now I'm starting on the British-Zulu wars (some day I may even be able to spell "Isandlwana") :) Thank you all for letting me join you! Now I'm off to see if there's a forum on the MV Joyita! :)

Hello everyone, I am a newbie as well. I have meshed my passion for true crime and psychology into a Master's Degree in Forensic Psychology and am currently a law student as well. I freelance investigative research. I also love painting, am a huge history buff, love live music, puzzles, gardening, float trips and a million other things. Glad to be here.

Hi everyone,

I first heard about this website on the podcast Up and Vanished, and I'm excited to discover a community of online sleuths!

I'm a Canadian writer. I've been focused on a (26 years cold) murder case for the last few years, with the intention of writing a non-fiction book about it. From what I understand, I can't begin a new thread until I have ten posts, so I'll noodle about on the forums until I reach that number. (It looks like there isn't an existing discussion for this case-- the murder of Krystal Senyk by Ron Bax-- though it's received a lot of attention over the years.)
I hadn't heard of this case, but am intrigued now. I look forward to you starting a thread when you hit the magic 10

All day when at work? What does your boss think of that?
He doesn't care as long as I finish my work which I do. I work in a laboratory so I rarely have to talk to anyone and I troubleshoot the instruments myself when needed.

I'm going through so many podcasts though (12 hr shifts) so always looking for new ones.

He doesn't care as long as I finish my work which I do. I work in a laboratory so I rarely have to talk to anyone and I troubleshoot the instruments myself when needed.

I'm going through so many podcasts though (12 hr shifts) so always looking for new ones.
Total opposite of my job.

I can't go more than a couple minutes without someone needing my attention.

Hey everyone! I was turned into this site by a lady I like to chat with at work...I spend a lot of my free time delving into anything true crime. Of particular interest to me is BTK, Richard Ramirez, the Cassie Stoddard case, the Skylar Neese case, Ed Kemper, Mary Bell, the Manson murders (particularly ALTERNATIVE theories), Dahmer, Gacy, the murder of Shanda Sharer, welll the list goes on. I’m happy to be here!

Hey guys! My name is Jessica. I'm from Kentucky. I'm a medical technologist and in my spare time I'm working on a thriller/murder mystery book. Of course like most of you I'm obsessed with true crime! Currently I'm interested in the Savannah Spurlock disappearance which is local to me. I welcome any info on any cold case, missing person, or something local to you! I'm excited to get started on this forum!!!!! :)

Hi all - Josh from North Carolina. I am a lawyer (civil law, not criminal) and my wife and I really enjoy mysteries. Hopefully she will join the forum too. We have been watching a lot of different Netflix documentaries and we follow a lot of missing persons cases too. I am very interested in the Maura Murray case and the Kyle Fleischmann case here in North Carolina. I look forward to reading your posts. Thanks

Hey everyone,
I'm a newbie also! I love cold case programs, documentaries, and fictional crime shows! I have just started watching The Killing Season via TubiTV and saw the link to this forum! Excited to dive in and use my intelligence to possibly help!o_O

Hey everyone! My name is Lety. I’ve always been interested in true crime and missing persons cases. I’ve lately been devoting most of my free time to listening to podcasts and watching documentaries on the topic. I’m very interested in the Bryce Laspisa case... like it has me baffled. I look forward to reading through threads and joining in on discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx