Meet & Greet for New Members

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all! Thanks for letting me join in on the sleuthing party. I've been lurking and searching for a bit so I'm anxious to get started contributing. First though, I must get familiar with the inner workings here. Please be patient with me and if you see me venturing off into prohibited or dangerous areas, grab my hand and lead me back to safety. Haha

I look forward to getting to know you. Thanks again!

Welcome everyone! Look around, find your way around and jump right in.

I snipped it

Happy Sleuthing!
Sheeeze, Louise! You're making it waaay too easy to find the important stuff. Oh well, I guess if I ever get in trouble here I wont be able to use the excuse that I couldn't find the rules. Haha

Thanks for the welcome and info.!

Hello,
I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts, and I've heard "Websleuths" mentioned several times. I'd love some suggestions as to what parts of this forum I should look into to get started.

Hello everyone! Finally made it to hear,lol. My name is Dan from Scotland but living in Melbourne Australia. I do a True crime podcast (yep another one) called true crime grapple. Interested in most cases but always had an interest in BTK, HH Holmes and the Marc Dutroux case which I recently did a show on.
Good to be here!

Hi everyone-
My name is Megan and I have an affinity for the criminal mind. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom, but have my Master's degree in Forensic Psychology. I did work briefly in a forensic ward of a state hospital and also spent a couple of years assessing veterans for PTSD and other disorders. I'm hoping to start volunteering soon with the police department and would love to help out on cold cases or really anything. Nice to meet you all!

Hello All,
I hope to help on these cases using my experience. I've solved over 40 unknown parentage cases using DNA. I can use those same methods to identify unknown doe individuals or identify perpetrators.

Hello everyone! Im new here and wanted to say hello.

I'm 34 and from Merced, California.
I am a 911 Dispatcher for my county and a lot of these strange emergency calls leave me with so many unanswered questions which has led me to believe bad things happen and people try to cover up the nasty bits to make it look like everything is ok.

I'm here because a coworker of mine, who shares our love of True Crime, started telling me about the LISK case. I had never heard anything about it which bothered me because I try to keep up on serial killers. So I started looking into it and that led me to the show The Killing Season. I saw this website being used in the show and I was so impressed that this place exists and people have contributed so much!

Anyway, enough of my rambles. I look forward to reading more posts. Happy Sleuthing!

-Dominique

Hello Everyone,

I am Bernadette from Ireland. I have often read postings/info on this site and decided to join.

I have no expertise with regard to psychology/forensics/anything to do with police matters. I do have an avid interest in cold cases as well as ongoing ones.

Thank you for having me.

Hello Everyone,

I am Bernadette from Ireland. I have often read postings/info on this site and decided to join.

I have no expertise with regard to psychology/forensics/anything to do with police matters. I do have an avid interest in cold cases as well as ongoing ones.

Thank you for having me.

Welcome BeeEmCee! I don't have any of those qualifications either. I just try to learn what I can. Enjoy your Sleuthing!

Hello to everyone from bonnie Scotland on the windswept isle of Great Britain....great to be here.

I have had a longtime fascination with Jack the Ripper and it has extended out to other true crime cases. I hope to make a few videos on a couple of cases I'm interested in, old, solved cases but ones I find interesting.

Hope I can contribute as one of the many neurons that make up the glorious brain that is websleuths.

Hello everyone! Please bear with me as I learn how to maneuver this site. I became interested in Missing/Cold Cases at a very young age as there were several cases in my hometown that still remain unsolved and several persons never found. At the age of 12, a school friend and I were walking a rural Rd on the outskirts of the Village we lived, and we narrowly missed being abducted and 40 years later I am still haunted by the fear and can still see the man, brush cut, mirrored sunglasses, turquoise convertible with white leather interior....

Hi everyone, bampot from Scotland here. Interested in the UK cases. Really love the site, have been lurking for a few weeks.

Hello to all the fellow websleuthers. I joined a while ago but had trouble logging in. Am from Northern England but have lived in the US and Canada and love retruning to visit old places and new. Am compelled to post due to the Libby Squire case, I have a daughter similar age at Uni, so hits very close to home. Have a long time interest in older cases too, especially the really REALLY weird ones like Jeffrey Alan Lash. *waves* to all, especially nancygraceless above me, great user name!

Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I have been reading on here for a while and find the cases most interesting . I love the links and info on further reading and resources, Thanks to all of you who have provided these, and a special thanks to the creator/s of Web Sleuths.

Hi everyone,

I first heard about this website on the podcast Up and Vanished, and I'm excited to discover a community of online sleuths!

I'm a Canadian writer. I've been focused on a (26 years cold) murder case for the last few years, with the intention of writing a non-fiction book about it. From what I understand, I can't begin a new thread until I have ten posts, so I'll noodle about on the forums until I reach that number. (It looks like there isn't an existing discussion for this case-- the murder of Krystal Senyk by Ron Bax-- though it's received a lot of attention over the years.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member