Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex vs Associated Newspapers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you not recall bringing up the issue about whether Markle could trust the courts?

I remember asking you, Otto if you had confidence in the court in this case.
iIRC you said "yes" you do.
I researched Judge Warby and concluded he was an authority in privacy and Copyright. His decision is not predictable. A good thing.
I said I thought Meghan (obviously) had confidence in the courts.

They are most definitely the targets of dishonest, unfair and biased press.
They are driving those cars. Where is the unfair reporting in that?
They also used Perry's private plane to come from Canada to LA. But I feel sure they will now complain that the media who are reporting that are intrusive. They do not want the public to know how they abuse the environment. What else would they have to give speeches about?

Yes, I agree. IMO, She over estimated her power (lack of) and her popularity.
So now she's having to deal w/all the repercussions, and wants to blame everyone else...
I’ve often thought she may have been a fan of the late Princess Diana and wanted to be the new “people’s princess” but of course she won’t ever get the title of Princess and I think there may be bitterness that she did not become beloved as PH once was ? JMO

Ah. So the English claim ownership of all the Royals assets. Well at least Harry and Meghan have a little separation.
Megan spent less on her wedding dress than Kate and more on her maternity dresses.
Still absolute bias, dishonesty and unfairnness in her treatment.

They are there for a purpose. It's not a free job - they have to perform a duty. I didn't mention any ownership. I said the BRITISH TAXPAYER pays tax which goes to the royals, which in return, rightly or wrongly, gives the British public a right to hold them to account.
Catherine is higher up in the hierarchy, she will one day be queen and her wedding dress will be part of history. Also, the wedding dresses are paid for by their families - so?
I think you could say that about all the members of the royal family.

They also used Perry's private plane to come from Canada to LA. But I feel sure they will now complain that the media who are reporting that are intrusive. They do not want the public to know how they abuse the environment. What else would they have to give speeches about?

Yep they did. Sounds like a good friend.
They flew in right before the border was closed.

They drive big cars?
In your opimion that deserves scandal coverage like selling access to Prince Andrew or being an Epstein inner circle man?

They are there for a purpose. It's not a free job - they have to perform a duty. I didn't mention any ownership. I said the BRITISH TAXPAYER pays tax which goes to the royals, which in return, rightly or wrongly, gives the British public a right to hold them to account.
Catherine is higher up in the hierarchy, she will one day be queen and her wedding dress will be part of history. Also, the wedding dresses are paid for by their families - so?
I think you could say that about all the members of the royal family.

The maternity dress likewise paid for by family.

Luckily Harry has own fortune and income. As does Meghan who earned hers.

They drive big cars?
In your opimion that deserves scandal coverage like selling access to Prince Andrew or being an Epstein inner circle man?

I think the issue is more along the lines of what they tell others to do, and what they do. Even in the context of this lawsuit, Markle objects to the fact that her father revealed information about her, but she sees nothing wrong with badmouthing him to her 5 friends.

The maternity dress likewise paid for by family.

Luckily Harry has own fortune and income. As does Meghan who earned hers.

The maternity dress? I don't know what you're talking about - are you talking about the engagement dress? Because I've never mentioned that.

His fortune is inheritance and his income is coming from his father, so yes financially independent for sure.

I also haven't mentioned Meghan's fortune? Your point?

They drive big cars?
Driving big gas guzzling cars while instructing others to measure their own carbon footprint, using private jets - yes they definitely deserve to be reported on as the hypocrites they are.

Travalyst, led by PH was developed to "promote sustainable tourism". One of the features they recommend is using Skyscanner to determine the flight with the lowest CO2 emissions before booking ( with booking.com of course). No mention is made of CO2 emissions of private jets though, that I can find. They should check with PH if they should list those since he is a frequent private flyer. Although I think I know his answer will be an unbelievable, " I only do it to keep my family safe".

The maternity dress? I don't know what you're talking about - are you talking about the engagement dress? Because I've never mentioned that.

His fortune is inheritance and his income is coming from his father, so yes financially independent for sure.

I also haven't mentioned Meghan's fortune? Your point?

Sorry the maternity dress was meant in reply to Otto.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back