Melanie Griffith's knees

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's not forget that men's bodies do some funky things when they age...for one thing, the hair on their heads migrates south to their ears, nose, shoulders, etc...:rolleyes: ...and we won't go into what happens to their private parts. :angel:

Heck, I will, that sagging scrotum is not attractive to look at, especially when you view it from behind when they're bending over :woohoo:

:eek: :eek: if my husband only knew what I read here.

I've thought the same thing when I've read some of the post exchanges.:D

I just thought I'd throw that in as not only woman have a gravity problem, and all men are not 'all that' (even though some think they are no matter how old they get) :rolleyes:

I just thought I'd throw that in as not only woman have a gravity problem, and all men are not 'all that' (even though some think they are no matter how old they get) :rolleyes:

TomsGirl-
:) You posted what most women reading here were thinking.
icon14.gif
You get an A+ for honesty! :D

Heck, I will, that sagging scrotum is not attractive to look at, especially when you view it from behind when they're bending over :woohoo:
Don't beat around the bush TG (pun intended) tell us what you really think!

This made me laugh out loud!~

Frankly, most of the women I know are better well preserved than the men - and at my 40th high school reunion this was almost universally true.

Most of us still have hair on our heads, and that helps.

LOL Floh - I just went running off to the mirror too! Whew! Even though I've got a few years on her, I think I'm ok. Her knees are pretty bad alright!

I won't wear short shorts anymore (except around the house) - got those spider veins which look pretty gross. I'm surprised that Melanie wouldn't limit her summer wear to capris in public. I only say this because she's apparently made a concerted effort tending to her face.

I've seen 80 yr old women with better knees than Melanie!

About her and Antonio....I have read that because of her insecurity she's worried about some other woman putting the hooks into him. If I'm not mistaken, he was married when she lured him.

Floh I took the way she was talking more along the lines of she has a complex that someone younger or prettier then her might steal him away..
Absolutely, because that was always HER m.o. Payback's a !

LOL Floh - I just went running off to the mirror too! Whew! Even though I've got a few years on her, I think I'm ok. Her knees are pretty bad alright!

I won't wear short shorts anymore (except around the house) - got those spider veins which look pretty gross. I'm surprised that Melanie wouldn't limit her summer wear to capris in public. I only say this because she's apparently made a concerted effort tending to her face.

About her and Antonio....I have read that because of her insecurity she's worried about some other woman putting the hooks into him. If I'm not mistaken, he was married when she lured him.
If that is true, then she should be worried about another woman taking her man.

The picture of her lighting the cig for her daughter looks so different than the ugly knee pic. The cig lighting pic has her arms looking young, and shapely.. and the rest of her body looks like a 20 year old. Im thinking she should always wear long pants.

LOL! Dont forget how delightful the man *advertiser censored* are :crazy:

he was...he left his wife for her...aahhh, it was during some movie they filmed together, if i'm not mistaken......i think she looks like a freak, to be honest; face & all.....hey, i've smoked & drank a lot of my life, but my legs don't look ANYTHING like that.....

horrible--She needs to gain weight quick--I'm almost her age and my knees look perfect--Antonio must be blind if he puts up with that

Aw, come on! You must know what the old saying is? Don't ya?
"All women look the same in the dark"
/s

I have to wonder if Melanie had some type of accident that resulted in an injuries to the knees . The photos seem to show a lot of tissue scaring.

Still, the colagen lip injections have been hideous and she looked much better with a few more pounds on her frame and face and a softer hair color and cut....Where is her stylist? :eek:

I have to wonder if Melanie had some type of accident that resulted in an injuries to the knees . The photos seem to show a lot of tissue scaring.

?
I was just wondering this exact same thing. It almost looks disfigured.

Still, the colagen lip injections have been hideous and she looked much better with a few more pounds on her frame and face and a softer hair color and cut....Where is her stylist? :eek:

Antonio Banderas was on Letterman tonight. He talked about how Melanie's recovery from a bad knee injury (and resulting surgery) due to a ski accident.

Just makes this thread and the article it is based on doubly shameful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore
Back