Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but if she backed over Sandra, no one saw that either. Maybe I am misunderstanding what others are thinking happened.

I just threw that out there right after hearing about Melissa this afternoon. It was the first thought that came to my mind. I don't know what happened to Sandra. It could be a multitude of things that happened but this Melissa is very high on the "don't pass the smell test" IMHO.

So did she have a church key on her extra set? LE please check this out. I know my extra set of keys is just CAR keys, not house keys or office keys. Does anyone else have a FULL SET of extra keys?

GREAT question, bp531! This MH does not seem really smart. Let's hope that if she is involved, LE will know it. Just so much is pointing toward she and Williams. JMO. (I have an extra house key on my extra set of vehicle keys) I also find it hard to believe that Connie does not know anything but was home. I still wonder where the Pastor spent his afternoon.

We do know that Williams was shown in a video unlocking the church for LE, so HE has a set.

Huckaby also says she has spent some time on the farm near the irrigation ditch where Sandra Cantu's body was discovered in suitcase that closely resembles the one she reports missing

:eek: :eek:
Wow.

this story is JUST PLAIN CRAZY!

Could LE have been trying to put the focus on CL a couple days ago hoping that MH would feel guilty of her grandpa being wrongly accused and confess? She definitely made a point of telling the press that the suitcase does not belong to her grandpa- trying to clear his name out of guilt?

Oh man that needs to be snipped! Thanks livvy!

A Sunday school teacher who lives at the mobile home park where 8-year-old Sandra Cantu went missing from claims someone stole her black, waterproof rolling suitcase the same day the Tracy girl disappeared...

...Huckaby also says she has spent some time on the farm near the irrigation ditch where Sandra Cantu's body was discovered in suitcase that closely resembles the one she reports missing.

THUD

this explains away a lot of persons we thought were suspicious. from the way LE searched the church maybe Melissa H did take that suitcase with her but the stuff in it was not for her classroom????

Sandra had come over earlier and asked to play with her 5-year-old daughter, Huckaby said. But Huckaby didn’t want her daughter to play because she had to pick up her toys. So Sandra left for another friend’s house. Eighteen seconds of surveillance footage that shows Sandra playfully skipping by her family’s home show her on her way back to Huckaby’s home after leaving that other friend’s house, Huckaby said.

After Sandra left, her oldest sister Miranda went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.

Huckaby then set the packed suitcase on the driveway by her dark purple Kia SUV — the same one FBI agents and Tracy police detectives towed and searched Tuesday night. But she forgot her cell phone and keys inside the house, so she went back in for about 15 minutes to find them. She couldn’t, so she picked up the spare key and left.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

This would mean she was the last one to see Sandra alive, had access to the suitcase, the church, and had no alibi for the exact time that Sandra went missing. Wouldn't it?!

Why would she need Miranda to watch her daughter if Connie was home ?
I'm behind here, was Sandra already missing at this time ?

So did she have a church key on her extra set? LE please check this out. I know my extra set of keys is just CAR keys, not house keys or office keys. Does anyone else have a FULL SET of extra keys?

I just had to comment on this because to me this is huge. How did she get in the church to get the phone call? So either someone (accessory) was there at the church to meet her and let her in, or she never really got that phone call because she couldn't get in.

Her whole story sounds completely off. NONE of it makes sense.

GREAT question, bp531! This MH does not seem really smart. Let's hope that if she is involved, LE will know it. Just so much is pointing toward she and Williams. JMO. (I have an extra house key on my extra set of vehicle keys) I also find it hard to believe that Connie does not know anything but was home. I still wonder where the Pastor spent his afternoon.

We do know that Williams was shown in a video unlocking the church for LE, so HE has a set.

Yeah, I'm dying to hear where Pastor Lawless was during this time.

Why did she just now decide to devulge all this info??? I am amazed by all this.

She may already have been interviewed by police and provided them with a "reason" in case she had been seen near there, since she knew that, if she had been seen, she would have to account for her presence in the area.

She is connected to the suitcase (possibly, LE has not said it was her suitcase)
She is connected to the church
She is connected to where Sandra's body was found (by her admission)

What the "H"?

Yeah, the suitcase would be several times as heavy as the supplies, in my opinion. I have one of those whopper suitcases and I can barely lift it when it's empty. lol I would have thrown the supplies into a tote bag, box, or even a Rubbermaid container.

I had one of those huge suitcases, my husband called it "the refrigerator", and after handling it myself on a trip, I got rid of it immediately on my return.

Wow!! Now she is placing herself at the dump site?! WTH?!

Huckaby also says she has spent some time on the farm near the irrigation ditch where Sandra Cantu's body was discovered in suitcase that closely resembles the one she reports missing.

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...case-Stolen-The-=1&blockID=263590&feedID=2674

They might as well go ahead and cuff n stuff this one!!

LOL, SS!!! Good one!

I want to add Williams to that cuff n stuff!
Even if he is only an accessory after the fact, then he could still be charged with murder just as MH will be if there is sufficient evidence.

Pure speculation here~ I wonder if she accidently hit Sandra while backing up her van? panicked and used her suitcase to hide Sandra? Just right off the top of my head, sorry that's the very first thing that came to mind.
---
That theory is very plausible.

We did some sleuthing on Melissa when her car was first taken and couldn't find an address locally....but now seeing that she is living with her grandparents and from SoCal, it makes sense. Her "other" name is Melissa Lawless. We have, burried in the threads somewhere, her Dad's myspace and several other family myspace pages.

I checked the Superior Court records in Orange County CA and there is a MH that has had 2 traffic violations, SO if it is the same person she doesn't drive very well...

I am leaning towards what a few other posters have stated; that she possibly was hit by MH's vehicle. From there MH started a cover-up due to her past history/record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member