Melissa Huckaby

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS sounds like somebody is going to need a lawyer soon.

Something is not right here... Isn't MH set to be sentenced April 17th. She is practicly handing herself over to cops. What if she is covering for someone else cause she already knows she is going to jail, like maybe daddy, or granddaddy or boyfriend.

I'm sorry.........I don't mean to be a pain but could someone please answer my question re why she is being sentenced on April 17th? TIA:waitasec:

Was all the searches on the grandpa's stuff due to their suspicions of her?
actually now that all this is coming out it doesn't look like the search ever really was about Grandpa! She lives with grandpa so that is her home too. She works at the church too... and it wasn't grandpa's car that was towed by the fbi it was hers

this is making more sense by the second

Fellow sleuthers: The ASTRO thread - Sandra Cantu needs some help right now figuring out the birthdate of the Mz Melissa Lawless (Huckaby) - they are having one heck of a time - can anybody lend a hand?

I have a Melissa -A- Huckaby

1967-11-20

-Kitkat

The timing would be almost exactly when Sandra went missing. She stated the suitcase went missing when kids were coming home from school, but it was after Miranda was asked to watch her daughter. This fits with the timeline of when Sandra was seen walking towards their house and was last seen on the video about 4:00pm.

As I said, I'm behind here, but I was wondering if she wanted Miranda to watch her daughter to keep her from looking for Sandra.

REASONS THEY HAVEN'T ARRESTED MH ALREADY
* They want her to keep on talking to the press!
* She's evidently not bright enough to lawyer up!
* They're waiting to round up one or more others involved!
* And they're waiting on the autopsy results.

Melissa Huckaby admitted to:

1) Owning the suitcase in which Sandra's body was found.

2) Seeing Sandra at the time she went missing (last known person to see her alive).

3) Going to the church during the time Sandra went missing.

4) Admitting she has frequented the dump site where Sandra's body was found in HER suitcase.

5) Having a note which details the exact location of Sandra's body.

6) Having no alibi at the time Sandra went missing unless she was seen at the church by someone else.

Pretty solid isn't it. There are accomplices though I think which might be holding up the arrests - all their little ducks have to be in order first.

Oh, I also read over there they expect 3 arrests very soon. Somehow I don't think we will be surprised anymore.

After all this time and already having searched the shed, why would they go back out there this afternoon? The Sgt as much as said other warrants we be going out on people and property. Hope it all happens as fast as they did the new search on the shed!

What could they be looking for there?????

What type of car does Sinclair own? I can't remember but know it was towed by LE when his house was searched.
an old beatup white vanish suv thing with ladders on it and a caddy. There was another car towed associated with him not to mention two from his cousin in oakdale that I do not know...

I'm sorry.........I don't mean to be a pain but could someone please answer my question re why she is being sentenced on April 17th? TIA:waitasec:
stealing something from target

-Emily is Melissa's cousin. Brian is her uncle per myspace.
-This is Emily's myspace, it is private so I'm not giving anything out but her mood and comment in the network box is interesting. Yesterday it was "hoping my family will be okay. http://www.myspace.com/emi_supe

ilovemew- I don't know if this myspace link is allowed to be posted. E is a minor and also not an immediate relative of Melissa...so maybe it should be deleted to protect her safety/privacy.:blowkiss:

O/T but she sounds like she's scrambling to cover her bases. :waitasec: reminds me of someone else that was actually the parent of missing child found deceased (high profile case). Sorry Off Topic

Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.

According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

Was this note a message for MH from whomever put Sandra there?

What would be Melissa's motive for abducting Sandra? Anyone? I don't have a theory, I'm open to all suggestions.

Could this be one of those cases where she has been abused by her grandfather(the pastor) for years. He has her so brainwashed and screwed up that she is helping him find another victim or helping him cover so her abuse history doesnt come up. This could explain the stuff about her / drugging and molesting some other child. I hear all the time that the abused become abusers.

Hi, I always post a snippet when I give a link by my dumb old mouse is sick! lol

I thought it interesting too as it talks about the note and what Melissa says was said in it.

Also it is said Melissa swallowed razor blades which is why she was in the hospital.
Probably a big fat rumor so I'll post RUMOR.....

WOW! what a rumor!
Razer blades....were they the murder weapon?....or is this the twilight zone!~~~

I have a Melissa -A- Huckaby

1967-11-20

-Kitkat

Hi, That would make her 42 and we read she is 28. When you think about it tho, I am 64 and have 2 sons in their early 40's, so maybe the age of 28 was wrong. xoxoxoxox

I am just thinking aloud here. It seems like the more Melissa speaks to the media, the further her foot goes into her mouth! :waitasec:

The criminal profilers say that a person who divulges more information than is asked for is usally lying and/or hiding something.

Could this be one of those cases where she has been abused by her father(the pastor) for years. He has her so brainwashed and screwed up that she is helping him find another victim or helping him cover so her abuse history doesnt come up. This could explain the stuff about her / drugging and molesting some other child. I hear all the time that the abused become abusers.
the pastor is her grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member