Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be Melissa's motive for abducting Sandra? Anyone? I don't have a theory, I'm open to all suggestions.

ahhhhhhhhhh, molesting? MH was accused or it was mentioned by
media in presser

this is absolutely effed up. Either she is stupid.....or she is really a victim of a luggege theif who can't spell suitcase and steals little children from her neighborhood and dumps them in remote areas where she spent a lot of time!

this is absolutely effed up. Either she is stupid.....or she is really a victim of a luggege theif who can't spell suitcase and steals little children from her neighborhood and dumps them in remote areas where she spent a lot of time!

Yup, one or the other, one or the other, lol.

and like other poster(s) mentioned why have miranda babysit when Connie was already there.

Am I correct in recalling that Sandra and her sisters were planning on going to a church on Friday night? Has it ever been reported which church they were going to attend?

Maybe Miranda was going to meet Sandra at the Lawless home and then leave for church with Melissa. When having Miranda come along became inconvenient, asking her to babysit (or even just entertain) the five year old would be an easy way to get Sandra alone.

I am just thinking aloud here. It seems like the more Melissa speaks to the media, the further her foot goes into her mouth! :waitasec:

Followed up on WHAT a lot sooner?! What is she talking about now? The note? Oh yeah...the NOTE! What about the NOTE?! So now she is putting herself in the situation that she has some kind of "confession" of where Sandra was placed all that time?! OMG!

Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.

According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

~snip~

"I wish they could have found her a lot sooner, if they would have followed up on this a lot sooner," Huckaby said.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html

Bolded by me.

Very interesting. She says she saw Sandra right before we know that Sandra went missing.

She says her suitcase was stolen but she neglected to file a report. That suitcase matches in description to the one that Sandra's body was found stuffed into.

She says she has been to the area of the dairy farm where Sandra's body was found.

She says that the killer left her an note letting it be known where Sandra could be found.

~~uh-huh, yeah right. I didn't fall of the turnip truck last night, puleeese!~~

For anyone that was curious about the word whitehall, I googled it and it's Whitehall Estates Cheese Co is located at 18700 Bacchetti Rd Tracy, CA, Many may already know that, but I didn't.

scandi,
I wonder if she gave police the note? I also wonder if they compared the handwriting as well....

Good question. Do you ever read at In Session. I don't know if it is a quality site as I only read this case here. Until a bit ago. LOL

I think there are a lot of locals over there. This posters fiance told her the cops were back out at the shed. Lots of stuff coming out about Melissa, and quite a few links from this afternoon that I don't know if we have here, going back on previous pages.

Here is a link with 2 new pages following: http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=351737&page=19

Name: Melissa Chantel Lawless
Birth Date: 23 Feb 1981
Birth County: Orange

You can't get that info online. Need to go in and show ID to get copy of birth certificate. Only vague info online. The weird thing about the divorce is that it says it is a dissolution without children that ended in 2005. Then it was re-opened (looks like) in 2007 and child support was asked for. Maybe she got pregnant with his child after they got divorced??? Anyway, got the info re: traffic violation and divorce at the Orange County, CA Superior Court website and the high school stuff from Classmates.

Thanks Dolly, I'm wondering now if John H didn't think the child was his?
Are there 2 children? 1 Sandra's age (8) out of wedlock? and a younger one (2) 2 different dad's? 1 marriage? How long was the marriage? Thanks

Salinas is about a two hour drive south

Well. So in the middle of all of this, L. Lawless and C. Lawless can take off and drive a total of four hours round trip? I wonder what kind of church service is on Good Friday during working hours in a Baptist Church? Catholic, yes, but Baptist?

I wonder if MH or her 5 year old went also? What if LE needed to talk to the Lawless' and MH today while they were gone? What I do hope they were doing also was dropping off the 5 year old with family. This little girl does not need to be around all of the messy drama going on, IMO.

(just jumping off of your post, MissGinger)

Followed up on WHAT a lot sooner?! What is she talking about now? The note? Oh yeah...the NOTE! What about the NOTE?! So now she is putting herself in the situation that she has some kind of "confession" of where Sandra was placed all that time?! OMG!

Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.

According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

~snip~

"I wish they could have found her a lot sooner, if they would have followed up on this a lot sooner," Huckaby said.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html
Was all the searches on the grandpa's stuff due to their suspicions of her?

here is what Melissa said the note left where the suitcase was said:

She IS stupid and i do think that she had alot to do with this. Sad sunday school teacher. Has anyone heard what became of the note? Did she give it to LE or was there any note to begin with?

Am I correct in recalling that Sandra and her sisters were planning on going to a church on Friday night? Has it ever been reported which church they were going to attend?

Maybe Miranda was going to meet Sandra at the Lawless home and then leave for church with Melissa. When having Miranda come along became inconvenient, asking her to babysit (or even just entertain) the five year old would be an easy way to get Sandra alone.

I am just thinking aloud here. It seems like the more Melissa speaks to the media, the further her foot goes into her mouth! :waitasec:

As I remember that afternoon Sandra had asked her grandfather if she could go somewhere, like to a movie, and he said no.

You guys do know that Whitehall Road is exactly where Sandra was found, Right?!

So if LE had this info from the start, and didnt search good enough it doesnt look to good. If they didnt want to put divers in the nasty runoff, they could have drained it then.

If you search for Whitehall Estates Cheese Co. you can see on google map where Bacchetti Rd veers off of W Tracy BLVD.

If you turn off of Bacchetti onto Whitehall Road you will see the retention irrigation ponds.

Melissa Huckaby admitted to:

1) Owning the suitcase in which Sandra's body was found.

2) Seeing Sandra at the time she went missing (last known person to see her alive).

3) Going to the church during the time Sandra went missing.

4) Admitting she has frequented the dump site where Sandra's body was found in HER suitcase.

5) Having a note which details the exact location of Sandra's body.

6) Having no alibi at the time Sandra went missing unless she was seen at the church by someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55