Melissa Huckaby

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking maybe she hit Sandra when backing out. Perhaps in a big hurry or angry at someone. Maybe Melissa knew that she wouldn't pass a drug test or that it would hurt her case coming up so she hid the problem. But, that doesn't fit with the other child who was drugged, cops searching the roof at the church, reports of a man being seen near the pond, etc.

I guess I should have watched the video. If it showed Sandra going towards the Lawless home, I'm wondering if it also showed the purple vehicle of Melissa's pulling out or away to leave.
Only LE and her family would know if they saw it. However, she could have gone the other way around and not have been seen on the camera at all.

I put a theory thread up. Maybe we can separate, connect and otherwise discuss the statements attributed to Melissa Huckaby with the known facts of the crime.

It seems that there was a huge disconnect between the media and LE at the press conference on Friday, 4/10/09.
Media asked questions and made statements regarding Melissa Lawless Huckaby which LE seemed unaware of prior to the broadcast, as we have been discussing.

Maybe we can discuss our thoughts about what is likely truth, what is likely false, and what is likely fabrication in this developing case on a theory thread.
There are other viable POIs. I am not convinced that Melissa acted alone, or if she is even speaking with mental competentcy at this point.

I thought I read it here. And it was the same day as Sandra went missing that she went to the hospital. Not sure but did read it today. But might have missed some posts.

Sandra, my life is sadden because you are gone, may god, law, and the people, help stop this from ever happening again. RIP

Hi Doc, It was here. I haven't read since Thurs night , but I do remember reading it tonignt..

regarding the PD questioning her about a drugged child, if that happened i can't see that they wouldn't have arrested her on something if they could in fact prove the child had been drugged. they should have been able to get the story from the child, right? and tested her if they thought something happened? i know if i thought my child had been drugged by someone who took her to the park, it would surely not satisfy me if the police just said oh ok, we'll question her about that...

I hope they find whoever did this crime soon. This case just gets stranger and stranger.
This poor little girl, my heart aches for her.

And all the others that this is happening to as we speak! We (society) have got to do something to stop this, and soon.:furious:

were the earlier reports wrong about sandra playing with rebecca h's daughter and she was with melissa h's daughter instead and does she have a son ?Because in the article I read nuham d says sandra watched part of a movie and colored then left saying she had homework she needed to do.maybe she is protecting a son.

What would be Melissa's motive for abducting Sandra? Anyone? I don't have a theory, I'm open to all suggestions.
To procure her for a male for sexual assault. Like Karla Homolka did.

We also have to remember that a year ago she was married and living in SoCal (at least per the Tracy article) and we don't know if the drugging and molestation could have occurred during the marriage? Just putting it out there for thoughts. On her facebook it says Modesto... is that socal?
Don't know if this has been answered already. Modesto is not So Cal, it is very near Tracy.

Astro thread would like to know what is the central city in Orange County, CA if there are any locals who can answer that for them it would be great.
Santa Ana? Irvine? Ask JBean, she's down that way...

regarding the PD questioning her about a drugged child, if that happened i can't see that they wouldn't have arrested her on something if they could in fact prove the child had been drugged. they should have been able to get the story from the child, right? and tested her if they thought something happened? i know if i thought my child had been drugged by someone who took her to the park, it would surely not satisfy me if the police just said oh ok, we'll question her about that...

If the child was given a benzo, hypnotic ( something like an ambien) she might not remember anything much and if she didn't have any physical molestation proof then I wonder LE would be able to prove anything. The parents might have moved away or been so afraid and upset that they didn't pursue it. Me, I'd have been raising nine kinds of H$$l all over the trailer park and warning people to the point of being threatened with arrest myself ( that has happened to me), but some people would just want to get away from there. What I don't understand is how this happened around Melissa's child and how she hid it from her. Very scary.

I think the central city in orange would be considered Irvine? I'm about 1 or so hours away from there.

Melissa was just arrested for the murder and kidnapping! Link is in the media thread.

Hi Secretsquirrel, So what is peer to peer file sharing? And why would they make these photos if not to make money? Just for the love and getting pleasure of it because they are all such dear friends?

Thanks for the info SS, So what do you think the officer was looking for up on the roof? ;}

ETA: Oh Poo, Secretsquirrel left ;{

peer to peer is where a user signs up to a site either public or private and can upload files for others to download. They can be direct links to a file or they can be something called a torrent where you use a program to download the file from many different sources. This is a fast way to share information. While people use this to download tv shows, games etc, others exploit it to share child *advertiser censored* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local