Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think she was the one who disposed of her - alone?

I wonder what caused all the searching and forensic searches at the church and it's shed?

Do you think she wrote the note from Sandra? What about FWilliams delivering it to the memorial site?

Sandra weighed 85lb. Adding in the weight of the suitcase makes me think she would need help lifting.

My oh my, I have not watched the presser yet but I guess I would have to say that I am surprised that there is only one arrest. Our thoughts all along is that poor sweet Sandra was probably dead by 8:15 that night. I am totally surprised that there is only one arrest - blown away by that actually.

Sandra weighed 85lb. Adding in the weight of the suitcase makes me think she would need help lifting.

I have had the same thought but sometimes adrenaline is enough that someone can lift more weight than they should be able too. If there is someone else involved they have to be going crazy about right now. Wondering if she is going to turn them in.

After reading about her last night on here, I am happily not surprised that she was arrested. She, quite obviously, has some serious mental issues (I'm not saying she was 'insane' at the time) because some of the things she stated just didn't make sense. I also don't believe the 'internal bleeding' bit at the hospital. Yes, I believe she was at the hospital but wasn't she the only one that said why she was at the hospital? I'm thinking perhaps she tried to harm herself. I don't think the grandparents had any idea that she commited this murder. By the wording of the statement from police, it wasn't an accident, it was 'murder'. I'm betting the grandparents took her in to help her take care of her daughter and also to keep an eye on her knowing that she is a troubled soul. Perhaps they thought that she just needed a relationship with God in order to get past her mental troubles (there are some churchy people that think that way). OMG, makes you kinda afraid to let your kids go anywhere without you, even to friend's houses...you can't even trust the moms.

Sorry for rambling, I just woke up and haven't had coffee yet.
I don't believe the internal bleeding claim either, unless she perhaps attempted suicide immediately afterwards? OD'd on Ibuprofen perhaps, or Aspirin, or some other drug that irritates the stomach and reduces clotting ability.... Maybe her grandmother's Coumadin? Then I guess she could claim the problem was "internal bleeding"?:confused:

I have had the same thought but sometimes adrenaline is enough that someone can lift more weight than they should be able too. If there is someone else involved they have to be going crazy about right now. Wondering if she is going to turn them in.

She will sing like a birdie - look how much she was flapping to the press already. I am totally blown away that there was one arrest only - I have always suspected more than one person was involved.

I was thinking the same thing. Could she have torn something internally, while trying to dispose of that suitcase, and it worsened...and that is why she went to the hospital for "internal bleeding"?

Not sure if this has been mentioned, and at the risk of sounding stupid....It was said that Sandra went to MH's house and was turned away at the door. The video supposedly showed her returning to the house a little later (correct? or am I totally off here?). Perhaps since MH was a "little off" she snapped because she had already told Sandra that her child could not play and got ticked that she came back. Just a thought.
And about her weight and lifting a suitcase, adrenaline can give you a bit of strength. It is possible for her to have lifted her on her own, imoo.

I don't believe that LE will state publicly if they have any other suspects. No need to spook anyone and risk another perp running before an arrest can be made. There's one thing that bothers me that I have to get off my chest. I watched a video of reporters speaking to the pastor and his wife while in their car. They asked the pastor point blank if he had any thing to do with Sandra's murder or disappearance and he repeated the question back...."Did I have anything to do with it....NOOO". I just thought it was an odd response. I wonder if he had knowledge about what happened to Sandra.
All MOO.

Great work everyone! I looked at the inmate booking info, and it says 207(A) - Felony Kidnapping. California has a few different subsections of kidnapping. (A) is by force:

207. (a) Every person who forcibly, or by any other means of
instilling fear, steals or takes, or holds, detains, or arrests any
person in this state, and carries the person into another country,
state, or county, or into another part of the same county, is guilty
of kidnapping.

(b) covers "luring" or "enticing." So LE believes MH either threatened or forced Sandra - this wasn't a case of "want to come in the house and see my puppy?"

That makes it even more strange to me! Everyone already said how surprised they were it was a woman- I'm even more surprised now. Women killers usually have more of a "soft kill" or luring, not out-right violence against children.

Im thinking somewhere along the lines of repeated abuse, possible involving someone else at the church. Sandra was apparently trying to get permission to go to bible study, and then to the movies as if she was being urged maybe by MH. Then maybe repeated abuse gone awry, led to murder. JMOO

I just think it had to be sudden. I just don't think if Sandra had ever felt threatened there before, I don't think she would want to go there to play. I wonder if Huckaby hadn't planned this for a while.

WOW, just got TV on and LE got her! I'm reading backwards.......hope she's talking!
Lawyered up?

The wheels would take care of most of the travel. I own a big black samsonite that I have a trick to load into my suv. I don't really know how to explain it. You roll it up against the cargo area, then lift up from the bottom and slide it in as you are lifting. My suv kinda acts like another person.

I wonder about her own children. If she killed Sandra, did she abuse the children already under her roof?

I had a terrible thought about that also, maybe thats why she said her daughter couldnt play. Sandra came back later an seen something she shouldnt have, so she grabbed her and killed her so she wouldnt talk.

WOW, just got TV on and LE got her! I'm reading backwards.......hope she's talking!
Lawyered up?

According to Sgt. Sheneman at the early morning briefing, she had not yet retained counsel. (Probably will shortly, though, I'd think.)

OMG! I just saw the news!!!! I'm so happy. I haven't read anything, but does anyone else think maybe she wasn't alone in this??

I will never be able to get caught up on this. But I just want to say that LE has done a great job on this. IMO there will be at least 1 more arrest

Thank goodness that she didn't kill Sandra's sister also!
How long did Miranda babysit MH little girl that day?
Did MH act NORMAL when she got home?
Did MH have blood on her?
Where her clothes diarrayed?
I bet MH met 'someone' at the church.........
Oh, I wonder what Sandra's sister is saying..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en