Member of Grand Jury speaks on 20/20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those who didn't see this one - you didn't miss a thing, imo.
I'm going to delete it on my DVR. No need to watch this one again.
When I caught the last 5 min of it and John was talking....that's allI needed to know.
I take it it was all more Ramsey spin?:sick:

Catching the last 5 min! Darn it!
Sounds like I didn't miss much though. :(
Although I sure hope LW was on point showing his butt as usual! His twitter is always entertaining!

O/T Sorry y'all I've been MIA! I've been down sick with double pneumonia and very painful injuries to my ribs from coughing. Popped another one tonight. UGH! I've been just checking in on other cases but falling asleep at the keyboard.
So medicated right now! Still not touching the pain though. Doc said it may take 8 more weeks till I'm slightly better. I hate my dang immune system! It's my worst enemy! I miss y'all!!! Y'all are like family now! HUGS and LOVE to everyone!!!!!! :loveyou:

Still praying for Justice and hoping it comes soon!!! Sweet JonBenet would probably be getting her children presents wrapped right now and excited for her own children and Christmas. I am remembering her lately by the picture of pure happiness standing by her bike with her arms up high! :cupcake: Merry Christmas JonBenet!

Please take care of yourself. Hugs & Love to you!!!

This all pretty much confirms what many here have said-someone in the family did it but it just can't be proven because of destroyed evidence among other things. The case was bungled from the beginning and it's nice to have confirmation that there seems to be a right track

This will never get solved - "we" have solved it, but what a crying shame...twenty years later & nothing.
I guess the specials on "REELZ" tomorrow & the ID channel on Monday, will share the same old ****. I guess
for ratings.
I have the I Done ready to record. What time is the REELZ one?

Thank heavens for small favors, John did not make any new statements, they just played a few lines from his previous Baba Wawa interview and plugged The Other Side of Suffering. I don't know where the footage of him and Wife #3 on the beach came from, it looks new and current but maybe it (like most of the hour) came from some other tv special.

They mentioned Burke on Dr. Phil and showed that footage of him on a boat but said nothing about the CBS special or the lawsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching the last 5 min! Darn it!
Sounds like I didn't miss much though. :(
Although I sure hope LW was on point showing his butt as usual! His twitter is always entertaining!

O/T Sorry y'all I've been MIA! I've been down sick with double pneumonia and very painful injuries to my ribs from coughing. Popped another one tonight. UGH! I've been just checking in on other cases but falling asleep at the keyboard.
So medicated right now! Still not touching the pain though. Doc said it may take 8 more weeks till I'm slightly better. I hate my dang immune system! It's my worst enemy! I miss y'all!!! Y'all are like family now! HUGS and LOVE to everyone!!!!!! :loveyou:

Still praying for Justice and hoping it comes soon!!! Sweet JonBenet would probably be getting her children presents wrapped right now and excited for her own children and Christmas. I am remembering her lately by the picture of pure happiness standing by her bike with her arms up high! :cupcake: Merry Christmas JonBenet!

And a Merry Christmas to you, PL. Damn good to see you back.

Please take care of yourself. Hugs & Love to you!!!

Thank you sweetie!!!! :loveyou:
I'm trying to get better but apparently my body is not on the same wave length I am lol!
Much love to you! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

The end of show's last words: Case will likely be frozen forever, Again the end of program amplifies move on, open murder case of child. unfair to all who keep looking for clues/evidence, prayers to you all.

The end of show's last words: Case will likely be frozen forever, Again the end of program amplifies move on, open murder case of child. unfair to all who keep looking for clues/evidence, prayers to you all.
So heart breaking too!
I just wonder how many of those in the media who have always been on the Ramsey wagon would react to finding out they are guilty after all.
JonBenet deserves Justice :(

I cannot watch with my Roku sadly. Just prior episodes.

So I went to Twitter. I see Woody is tweetin away:

attachment.php

This made me giggle. I don't think he really wants all that out in the public! But if LW wants it... I say give it to him. :giggle:

I'm trying to get better but apparently my body is not on the same wave length I am lol!

I'm so glad you're back!! Please take care of yourself! I know holidays are stressful! :loveyou:

This all pretty much confirms what many here have said-someone in the family did it but it just can't be proven because of destroyed evidence among other things. The case was bungled from the beginning and it's nice to have confirmation that there seems to be a right track
Amen!!

I'm so glad you're back!! Please take care of yourself! I know holidays are stressful! :loveyou:

Thank you darling!!!
I've missed all of you so much!! I hope you are having a fabulous holiday season!! :blowkiss:

This made me giggle. I don't think he really wants all that out in the public! But if LW wants it... I say give it to him. :giggle:

He's a colossal p***k. We already know who all the jurors are. And he knows they can't release all the evidence because of someone's name. :maddening:

He's a colossal p***k. We already know who all the jurors are. And he knows they can't release all the evidence because of someone's name. :maddening:
I know right???
He's just blowing his horn as usual. It's kinda hilarious to watch! He's like a side show to this horrid crime. I bet he threw a lot of tantrums as a kid! lol

Why exactly don't they allow these jurors to talk though? It's been 20 years. I've seen other jurors speak out without problem. Is it because it was a Grand jury possibly?

Why exactly don't they allow these jurors to talk though? It's been 20 years. I've seen other jurors speak out without problem. Is it because it was a Grand jury possibly?
Jurors from a trial can speak out, yes. But a Grand Jury is a secret proceeding. The jurors are held to secrecy by law.

Yes, but your mind is...Do Not ever give up. I have so much to share - but, I don't know how to PM
my bad... All I can do is pray for you and your spirit. God Bless You!!!

I just want to say I'm not implicating Ramseys, bigger, unknown picture in play, just feel bad for all the good people working on this. arrrrggh sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back