Member of Grand Jury speaks on 20/20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just want to say I'm not implicating Ramseys, bigger, unknown picture in play, just feel bad for all the good people working on this. arrrrggh sad.
Well, everyone else here IS implicating the Rs - or at least one of them. There were only four people in the house that night, and JBR died. That leaves 3. Somebody murdered that child - and there was no intruder. Period.

Why exactly don't they allow these jurors to talk though? It's been 20 years. I've seen other jurors speak out without problem. Is it because it was a Grand jury possibly?

Grand jury proceedings are supposed to be secret. In the case of trials, jurors can usually speak out after a trial because the proceedings are over.

Shoddy journalism. They mentioned the child abuse count but deliberately avoided even mentioning the critical accessory to murder counts.

Did I blink and miss Linda Arndt?

Why did the grand juror bother risking any ramifications if he had whatsoever nothing to say? Money talks and BS walks?

Jurors from a trial can speak out, yes. But a Grand Jury is a secret proceeding. The jurors are held to secrecy by law.
Thank you Kanzz!:tyou: Is there a time frame possibly that they are later able to discuss? Especially since the charges statutes of limitations has expired right?

Yes, but your mind is...Do Not ever give up. I have so much to share - but, I don't know how to PM
my bad... All I can do is pray for you and your spirit. God Bless You!!!
Thank you so much for your encouragement! God Bless you too!! :hug:

Grand jury proceedings are supposed to be secret. In the case of trials, jurors can usually speak out after a trial because the proceedings are over.

Shoddy journalism. They mentioned the child abuse count but deliberately avoided even mentioning the critical accessory to murder counts.

Why did the grand juror bother risking any ramifications if he had whatsoever nothing to say? Money talks and BS walks?
Thank you so much!
<3

All I kept thinking about the juror was how easy it would be for someone to figure out who he was if they wanted. The names are out there, there were only four men, and this one had brown hair and (unless I missed it) no wedding ring. That alone probably eliminates at least one or two. They could have done a better job of disguising him. But since he disclosed nothing they probably knew no one would care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. They have the pictures of the jurors on ACR. It's pretty easy to figure out who it is from the ear shape and brown hair.

All I kept thinking about the juror was how easy it would be for someone to figure out who he was if they wanted. The names are out there, there were only four men, and this one had brown hair and (unless I missed it) no wedding ring. That alone probably eliminates at least one or two. They could have done a better job of disguising him. But since he disclosed nothing they probably knew no one would care.

Exactly. It was just a ploy by ABC to get ratings for their crap show. "We alone have the exclusive scoop! Grand juror talks!" And he did talk, but said not a word.

I never, ever want to see Santa Claus, Lou Smit and John Mark Karr again.

Re: Linda, they played a clip from her 1999 interview which is available on Youtube. What I found really weird was the comment about Tom Koby being on the show. First because who cares what Tom Koby thinks and then later when he never showed up, I wondered where did People even come up with that idea? I would have liked to hear from Linda to see if her thoughts about the case have evolved since that interview.

Stan Garnett was on at the end for a second, revealing nothing besides what we already know. But I have more faith in him than AH or ML so at least he's doing something.

PL...Is that your dog???

Heehee! No his expression just makes me laugh so much! That's my facial expression most of the time! :laughing:
I have recently acquired 2 german shepards. Both male. One is 2 and the other is 5 months old. I'm in love with my newest furbabies! <3 The 5 month old is named Keyser Sose! lol

Okay family I'm about to pass out again I believe. So I love y'all and wish y'all a wonderful night! :loveyou:

I know this has nothing to do w/ this case, but if that it is PL's dog - I'm in love. PL I wish you a
Very Merry Christmas. You have really touched me & I wish you nothing but the best.

Thank you Kanzz!:tyou: Is there a time frame possibly that they are later able to discuss? Especially since the charges statutes of limitations has expired right?
No. AFAIK, it is forever. Of course, the statute has expired in the minds of most everyone here (we're either BDI or PDI for the most part), but I guess not everyone in the world excludes JR as the murderer. However, if the GJ did indeed believe that BDI as the indictments for PR and JR seem to indicate, then yes, the statute has expired.
I recently read something fascinating about how the statute can pause if the defendant leaves the state, but I'm not able to find it now. I'm sure if it could apply in this case, somebody would've already found it by now.
Grand Jury info

Re: Linda, they played a clip from her 1999 interview which is available on Youtube. What I found really weird was the comment about Tom Koby being on the show. First because who cares what Tom Koby thinks and then later when he never showed up, I wondered where did People even come up with that idea? I would have liked to hear from Linda to see if her thoughts about the case have evolved since that interview.

Stan Garnett was on at the end for a second, revealing nothing besides what we already know. But I have more faith in him than AH or ML so at least he's doing something.

Speculation only, but I think this thing got a pretty heavy late edit. Lin Wood threaten them?

For those of you who didn;t see the 20/20 "special" - you didn't miss anything. :tantrum:

I know this has nothing to do w/ this case, but if that it is PL's dog - I'm in love. PL I wish you a
Very Merry Christmas. You have really touched me & I wish you nothing but the best.

I've always loved Huskies and they are so expressive!
His facial expression is hilarious to me! I wish he was mine!
But I think if I brought another dog home I'd have my own thread here lol!
I almost didn't survive bringing the two German Shepherds home! :laughing:
I have no clue how many kitties I have at this point lol they are barn cats and kinda feral.
We now have 4 dogs lol

No. AFAIK, it is forever. Of course, the statute has expired in the minds of most everyone here (we're either BDI or PDI for the most part), but I guess not everyone in the world excludes JR as the murderer. However, if the GJ did indeed believe that BDI as the indictments for PR and JR seem to indicate, then yes, the statute has expired.
I recently read something fascinating about how the statute can pause if the defendant leaves the state, but I'm not able to find it now. I'm sure if it could apply in this case, somebody would've already found it by now.
Grand Jury info
I sure hope there is some loop hole!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3