DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory based on opinion of detectives and statments given by numerous people:
I think both kids had a degree of attachment disorder
I think there may have been alcohol abuse in the home
i think there was verbal and some physical abuse over bedwetting and over dress up and pageant times
The pineapple was Burke's snack and Jonbenet grabbed a bite, causing a fight soon after arriving home
I don't know enough to have an opinion on who molested or fanatically cleaned her previously, but Patsy must have known enough to know something caused damage
I don't know if Jonbenet got the head injury for eating the snack or for causing noise and arguing with another kid or even for resisting being cleaned
I think she may have gotten a few marks on her neck during an attempt to get away or from an attempt to drag her unconscious from kitchen to butler kitchen
I think the cord was to get it over with and the stick used to jab because it was the same size as what caused previous damage
The wiping was fanatical wiping of released urine and maybe to clean the body and to have on new underwear
The blanket and gown may have had blood from a previous assault and would have been disposed of
The killer wore brown gloves and may have handled John's shirt while grabbing a brand new washcloth
I believe the note was an attempt to fool John and get him out of the house. I don't believe he ever handled the note but demanded that police be called while he got Burke and checked the room
He later caught on and knew where to look and decided to get attorneys
If he had left to go get money from his account he may have then been sent on a wild goose chase and Jonbenet would have went missing and he still would have had to get attorneys
There are many facts we don't know and only think we do plus dozens of secrets.

Yes i do think it is possible that an element of the ransom note was designed to remove the Ramsey's from the house maybe so the body could be removed - maybe in the suitcase, but then Burke also would need to have been removed before the parents set off to get the money - if it is possible to get money at that time of the morning - perhaps from friends who might keep such amounts in safes and the like - which would also explain the low amount. The perp may have expected the Ramseys to have called friends before calling police due to the nature of the threats in the letter.

John may have realised the ransom note was a time-buying ploy but not got the reasoning correct as to why and this is why he said call the police - thinking they were buying time to escape because it is too hard to get that money at that time of the morning - do US banks open at 8? because he would have been needed to be back by 8 to be there for a call potentially coming between 8 and 10. This is why John said he called the police because he did not have the capacity to block roads or airports.

I agree with quite a lot of this, but I still haven't seen anything that makes me think BR was involved, except maybe the 911 background, and 1 line in the ransom note. If JR was as stern with BR, as has been reported, I have to wonder why he was so angry. 'We're not speaking to you', usually means that person is getting the silent treatment, because of something he has done wrong, but I'm not so sure here. About JR, finding JB. I too think he might have figured out where she was, based simply on knowing PR's habits. Wanting the charade to end, he went and got her, and then hired separate lawyers. If BR did this, then I think he did everything except write the note. I don't think PR or JR finished JB off, and as far as I can tell, there was very little, if any, undoing or remorse. I think this is a case of, 'what you see, is what you get'. In all honesty, this case almost screams, 'A KID DID THIS!, even down to the bobbing flashlight, but I think a kid would have simply got tired of the whole thing and left everything, as was. What 9 yr old can sit up and commit such a heinous murder and acts of deviance, but not get tired and confused? But, imagining PR coming to his rescue, is even harder to fathom than her orchestrating the whole thing. So, I'm still not sold on BR. My 10 yr old made a couple of interesting observations, though. She thought whoever wrote the note, really wanted the money and planned to get it and run off. moo

Unless a person known to both the children was caught a bit more red-handed with JohnBenet than was excuseable with "I saw soemthing suspicious and came to investigate". Instead: OMG I saw soem people running away and I have just found her like this - help her Burke help her - OMG she is stuck in the strings - can't get the loops off - break the brush - OMG she has died - WE are going to look like killers - WE are going to look like WE did this and all WE did was try to help - what shall we do? We could say it was the people who you saw run away? Yes, we could say it was them, but no one will believe US... WE could write a ransom note and leave it for your parents and then they will catch whoever did this..... ?????

This is our secret and no one will know what WE accidentally did trying to save her and we have to forget it and just carry on with our lives. manipulate manipulate.

Unless a person known to both the children was caught a bit more red-handed with JohnBenet than was excuseable with "I saw soemthing suspicious and came to investigate". Instead: OMG I saw soem people running away and I have just found her like this - help her Burke help her - OMG she is stuck in the strings - can't get the loops off - break the brush - OMG she has died - WE are going to look like killers - WE are going to look like WE did this and all WE did was try to help - what shall we do? We could say it was the people who you saw run away? Yes, we could say it was them, but no one will believe US... WE could write a ransom note and leave it for your parents and then they will catch whoever did this..... ?????

This is our secret and no one will know what WE accidentally did trying to save her and we have to forget it and just carry on with our lives. manipulate manipulate.
I don't think so. moo

I don't think so. moo

I was just trying to figure out the reasoning behind the ransom note and was imagining a child having assisted an intelligent person to write it perhaps. Just speculating out loud.

To expand theory of ransom note and hiding the body: Like has been speculated, there could have been a change of mind after the jab and cleaning but before actual note writing to decide that the body needed to be hidden and not found, at least not until decomposition would hide vaginal trauma and marks on the body. If John followed instructions in the note he would tell no one and would send Patsy and Burke on the plane and wait there for the call. A larger piece of luggage could have flown out with her or if she stayed behind she could hide the body while John was gone to the bank or even the next day if she could manage to say that she took the call while he was gone to the bank. Not taking the body to hide in the middle of the night could have been fear of being seen on deserted xmas night streets or being captured on a video camera while driving.

This is a thread for members to post their theory or theories. It's not a discussion thread.

Here's how to use it--

Create a new post and call it (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory.

If you have more than one theory, then call them (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory (1) and WSPoster's Theory (2) but put them in separate posts.

Remember - do not use this thread for discussion. If you wish to discuss another member's theory, start a new thread and call it (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory (2) - Discussion.

It will be interesting to compare the theories. You should aim to answer such questions as--

(i) Who the perp was
(ii) What the motive was
(iii) How the perp gained entry and how he left
(iv) What caused the head blow
(v) How long the perp was in the house
(vi) Has the perp offended before (or since)
(vii) What pieces of evidence are for real and what are red herrings
(viii) others?

If anyone wishes to post a theory anonymously, send me a PM.

NB -- Do not name any private individuals (i.e. give them a pseudonym).
1. PR. 2. hmmm, a combination of things, but mainly rage, then murder to cover the rage and to punish the father. 3. lived there. 4. baseball bat? 5. lived there. 6. doubtful, but maybe to a smaller degree. 7. all the evidence is for real, even the note, although it was meant as a red herring. 8. I believe this is a case of ongoing abuse, rage and self preservation. MOO.

(i) Who the perp was
(ii) What the motive was
(viii) others?

The perp was Wiener Snitzel because he practically confessed to how he did it all when confronted by the autopsy reports, giving technical and accurate detail despite previous professional attempts by others - only the killer could know!
He was motivated by his desire to be on the other side of the scalpel (or on the other side of the autopsy table.. on the other side of death if you like) after performing so many autopsies which had desensitised him to trauma and caused his mind to consider the perfect crime and how easy it would be not only to get away with it but to have everyone pointing their finger at everyone else for years to come.
He used his amazing psychic power to enter the house without being seen and this was a ruse he used to prevent any of his DNA being found. This is also how he left.
He administered the head blow by creating a massive negative vibe which he directed at another intruder who was also present and who had come to rob the safe, but the vibe was picked up by a nosy neighbour across the street and deflected back to the house where it hit JonBenet who had gotten out of bed to write a ransom note to her dad cos che wanted some money of her own and knew he could easy afford it. Really she was just going to hide in the cellar - in the crawl space or in the suitcase or in the wine cellar.
The head blow caused the flashlight JB was carrying to hit her head and the force was multiplied by the negative vibe which also blew JB back into her mother's paintbox causing one of her mother's brush to snap in two and hurting her in her girl place. It was very sore but she was more worried about fixing the brush so she tied some string around it to try to fix it; the brush and string kept slipping so she needed to secure it so she tied a loop of string around a paint pot - a tin of paint - then went to work on finishing her mending - when it was doen JB realised she had made a necklace and tried it on and it looked funky so she went and got a pineapple from the fruit bowl and put it on her head and started singing: She's got a PINEAPPLE on her head.. she climbed into the dumb waiter if there really was one - she has gone down but the paintbrush got stick and started to asphyxiate her as the dumb waiter was insisting on going down - then the paintbrush snapped and down she went - down to the bottom.
Wiener Snitzel (a pseudonym) then got Scotty to transport JB to the wine cellar and he made sure all the doors and windows were locked before beaming himself back out and back in time so none of his DNA was there.
It is possible thet Wiener had only attempted to use his vibe to blow the door off the safe and not in fact to kill but I think this is a bit flimsy because of his desire to commit the perfect crime then solve it ( using his Munchausens by proxy vibe).
We know the vibe was a negative and malicious one because the neighbour who felt it translated it as a scream and this proves the theory of malice aforethought.
and although this could simply be a case of multiple robberies gone wrong, combined with Wiener's confession to the facts I can't believe there hasn't been an indictment.

(i) Who the perp was
(ii) What the motive was
(viii) others?

The perp was Wiener Snitzel because he practically confessed to how he did it all when confronted by the autopsy reports, giving technical and accurate detail despite previous professional attempts by others - only the killer could know!
He was motivated by his desire to be on the other side of the scalpel (or on the other side of the autopsy table.. on the other side of death if you like) after performing so many autopsies which had desensitised him to trauma and caused his mind to consider the perfect crime and how easy it would be not only to get away with it but to have everyone pointing their finger at everyone else for years to come.
He used his amazing psychic power to enter the house without being seen and this was a ruse he used to prevent any of his DNA being found. This is also how he left.
He administered the head blow by creating a massive negative vibe which he directed at another intruder who was also present and who had come to rob the safe, but the vibe was picked up by a nosy neighbour across the street and deflected back to the house where it hit JonBenet who had gotten out of bed to write a ransom note to her dad cos che wanted some money of her own and knew he could easy afford it. Really she was just going to hide in the cellar - in the crawl space or in the suitcase or in the wine cellar.
The head blow caused the flashlight JB was carrying to hit her head and the force was multiplied by the negative vibe which also blew JB back into her mother's paintbox causing one of her mother's brush to snap in two and hurting her in her girl place. It was very sore but she was more worried about fixing the brush so she tied some string around it to try to fix it; the brush and string kept slipping so she needed to secure it so she tied a loop of string around a paint pot - a tin of paint - then went to work on finishing her mending - when it was doen JB realised she had made a necklace and tried it on and it looked funky so she went and got a pineapple from the fruit bowl and put it on her head and started singing: She's got a PINEAPPLE on her head.. she climbed into the dumb waiter if there really was one - she has gone down but the paintbrush got stick and started to asphyxiate her as the dumb waiter was insisting on going down - then the paintbrush snapped and down she went - down to the bottom.
Wiener Snitzel (a pseudonym) then got Scotty to transport JB to the wine cellar and he made sure all the doors and windows were locked before beaming himself back out and back in time so none of his DNA was there.
It is possible thet Wiener had only attempted to use his vibe to blow the door off the safe and not in fact to kill but I think this is a bit flimsy because of his desire to commit the perfect crime then solve it ( using his Munchausens by proxy vibe).
We know the vibe was a negative and malicious one because the neighbour who felt it translated it as a scream and this proves the theory of malice aforethought.
and although this could simply be a case of multiple robberies gone wrong, combined with Wiener's confession to the facts I can't believe there hasn't been an indictment.

I know that discussion is not allowed here...but I didn't know that this kind of BS is permitted!!!!:banghead:...JMO and I'm not sorry....

I know that discussion is not allowed here...but I didn't know that this kind of BS is permitted!!!!:banghead:...JMO and I'm not sorry....

Thank you for expressing your thoughts - it was just my frustrated way of expressing how I feel the same about other opinions on here which seem to be blaming people without due cause or reference to fact. I apreciate I can be offensive at times, but it isn't my intent - it is just part of my nature and I apologise. many on here are guilty of accusation and false accusation because the facct remains that this is a mystery to which none of us know the answer.

To call the neighbor who reported the scream, 'nosy', is just wrong, and then to blame her for JB getting hit in the head, is disgusting, imo. And to accuse JB of writing the ransom note because of greed, makes me sick. I don't know what to say, except I guess it's time for me to take a break from this case, because reading this stuff is offensive to the bone. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but throwing accusations at innocent people and passive aggressively blaming the victim, is uncalled for. MOO

To call the neighbor who reported the scream, 'nosy', is just wrong, and then to blame her for JB getting hit in the head, is disgusting, imo. And to accuse JB of writing the ransom note because of greed, makes me sick. I don't know what to say, except I guess it's time for me to take a break from this case, because reading this stuff is offensive to the bone. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but throwing accusations at innocent people and passive aggressively blaming the victim, is uncalled for. MOO

dodie, why should YOU 'take a break from this case'?!!!

Let's this disgusting poster takes the break from this forum P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T-L-Y!!!!

It is called dark sarcasm and it is aimed at the people on here who have been blaming the parents relentlessly and for those relying on evifence such a a so-called scream which is completely unverified and which even the police removed from evidence because of unreliability on behalf of the so-called witness - who said no she didn't hear a scream - she felt a vibe -a negative vibe but then this has given people cause to doubt the parents for not having heard it and who probably beat themselves up for not having heard it and there is not one bone in my body or not one cell of my skin whicch does not feel for thie child and in fact sometimes when I am posting on here what happened to her makes me feel like I am screaming inside and repulsed to the point of feeling overwhelmingly physically sick - my target is the people who muddy the waters, because it is muddy waters which prevent crime-fighting in the end.

Anyway as I have said I have a way of upsetting people and of being interpreted the way people choose to see things, so come what may.

Please don't leave Dodie - I am going. I don't see this progressing any further now.

God bless you all - stay safe - and finally thank God for all the people who do work so hard to find and assess the facts in crime fighting - be they police, forensics, coroners or legal teams doing their job - without them... God Bless everyone. xx

It is called dark sarcasm and it is aimed at the people on here who have been blaming the parents relentlessly and for those relying on evifence such a a so-called scream which is completely unverified and which even the police removed from evidence because of unreliability on behalf of the so-called witness - who said no she didn't hear a scream - she felt a vibe -a negative vibe but then this has given people cause to doubt the parents for not having heard it and who probably beat themselves up for not having heard it and there is not one bone in my body or not one cell of my skin whicch does not feel for thie child and in fact sometimes when I am posting on here what happened to her makes me feel like I am screaming inside and repulsed to the point of feeling overwhelmingly physically sick - my target is the people who muddy the waters, because it is muddy waters which prevent crime-fighting in the end.

Anyway as I have said I have a way of upsetting people and of being interpreted the way people choose to see things, so come what may.

Please don't leave Dodie - I am going. I don't see this progressing any further now.

God bless you all - stay safe - and finally thank God for all the people who do work so hard to find and assess the facts in crime fighting - be they police, forensics, coroners or legal teams doing their job - without them... God Bless everyone. xx

When it comes to muddying the waters- the family tops the list. Their lawyers right behind them, followed by the DA.

Theory based on opinion of detectives and statments given by numerous people:
I think both kids had a degree of attachment disorder
I think there may have been alcohol abuse in the home
i think there was verbal and some physical abuse over bedwetting and over dress up and pageant times
The pineapple was Burke's snack and Jonbenet grabbed a bite, causing a fight soon after arriving home
I don't know enough to have an opinion on who molested or fanatically cleaned her previously, but Patsy must have known enough to know something caused damage
I don't know if Jonbenet got the head injury for eating the snack or for causing noise and arguing with another kid or even for resisting being cleaned
I think she may have gotten a few marks on her neck during an attempt to get away or from an attempt to drag her unconscious from kitchen to butler kitchen
I think the cord was to get it over with and the stick used to jab because it was the same size as what caused previous damage
The wiping was fanatical wiping of released urine and maybe to clean the body and to have on new underwear
The blanket and gown may have had blood from a previous assault and would have been disposed of
The killer wore brown gloves and may have handled John's shirt while grabbing a brand new washcloth
I believe the note was an attempt to fool John and get him out of the house. I don't believe he ever handled the note but demanded that police be called while he got Burke and checked the room
He later caught on and knew where to look and decided to get attorneys
If he had left to go get money from his account he may have then been sent on a wild goose chase and Jonbenet would have went missing and he still would have had to get attorneys
There are many facts we don't know and only think we do plus dozens of secrets.

Pasty said Burke had a sweet tooth and wouldn't of gone for the pineapple, but for chocolate. I wonder if JonBent was protecting her stash? She had a special box in her bedroom that she kept it in. I wonder if that was the box smeared with poop?

Look at the date joined. Sounds like some post eariler this month.

Most of us have thoughts that are pretty close to several issues in this case. Then there are some that make us stop and pause and a deep breath and count to ten.

Gotta have a thicker skin to play with the big kids. Online forums aren't for everyone.
I assure you no one here gives a rat's * about syntax or grammar. We're just trying to solve the case based on the info we have.

Dear everyone,

If there is post you feel is inappropriate in any way please hit the Lert button and do not quote it. It makes more work for mods .

Thank you

Recent murder of Jessica Ridgeway and watching Nancy Grace late night made a weird connection in my sleuther mind. The perp in that case tried to use a hanker-chef with a chemical smell to it on a jogger. The body was cut into pieces. A cross was found near one of the crime scenes. So many little clues that reminded me of this case. I'm not saying there is an intruder and this guy looks good for the JBR murder but I think he has been influenced by it. I know some theories exist that JBR was also subdued in her bedroom with a taser or possibly a chloroform type inhalant. The RN threatened to behead her. It seems that Boulder has a lot of attacks on children in the past few years. Boulder was portrayed as a sleepy bedroom community without a lot of these type crimes in all the JBR books. It seems that is not the case in the years following her death.

I suspect that this was a burglary gone bad.

I suspect that there were two burglars, one male, one female. The burglars heard that the Ramseys would be vacationing in Michigan over the Christmas holidays and mistakenly thought they had already left.

I suspect that JonBenet had been awakened by the sound of someone fumbling about on the first floor and surmised that it might be Santa Claus. She then came bounding down the stairs to investigate; but instead of finding Santa, she discovered a pair of intruders, at least one of whom she knew well enough to identify to police.

I suspect that the burglars quickly grabbed hold of JonBenet and whisked her down the basement until they could decide what to do next. They considered kidnapping her. The female burglar even wrote a ransom note. Trying her very best to sound like she and her psychopathic accomplice were the genuine article, she quipped lines from kidnapping movies which she had recently seen and then left the note on the stairwell.

But as the ruthless realization set in the mind of the male burglar that JonBenet would have to die since she could finger him to police, he murdered her with extreme prejudice, probably while his female accomplice was busy writing the extensive ransom note and unaware of what was happening to JonBenet.

The burglars then left the body of JonBenet in the basement, made their exit from the Ramsey home the same way they came in, and swore to God that they would never burgle another home again if only they could get away with the horrible crime they had just committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro