Members' Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This rule is outdated.

Tricia is the owner and you're calling it outdated? You got some cojones.

Only Burke left and keeping an eye on him is somewhat silly.

Silly how? So let's say you are correct and there was an intruder. PR is all over the house packing. BR admitted to sneaking downstairs. JB had pineapple. At what point did this intruder navigate around the messy basement without making a noise? At what point did the intruder sit in the kitchen and pen the practice note and the RN? At what point did the intruder feed her pineapple?

There was no intruder. Once again, this is why Tricia has her rule.

Something is so wrong about the blue Samsonite in the train room containing a blue duvet and sham along with a Dr Suess book. Why is it in the basement? The duvet fibers were on JonBenet's clothing. Why was she on the duvet?

My theory (B/RDI) is that there was an attempt to remove her body but for whatever reason it was abandoned. I think the original plan was to remove the body from the house in the suitcase. And it was possibly even attempted but due to rigor it failed and they just improvised the staging.

"Those three people have not been cleared by the police and the current District Attorney. "

As far as I know, only Burke was not officially cleared.

Have you read my storyline?

<modsnip>

[edit] I have more or less complete storyline, timeline, personality, RN analysis, missing in the story parts like sweater particles on clothing. with things I have not yet published for me, it is the complete thing.
Only the 911 call from 23rd is out of it because I am not sure it was a mistake or in-line break. looks more like an accident.

HRP's Theory

(I will come back and add more in edits because I am in physical pain (recovering from injury) and I also keep getting logged off if I type too much).

This theory excludes Patsy, John, and Burke Ramsey as having any involvement (direct) in the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey.

There is at least two people who planned this "kidnapping". One is male, the other is female (who has an extremely close relation to the male--either girlfriend, sister, close friend, relative, etc.)

Male:

1. ) Has a close relationship with one or more of the Ramsey's directly (of those who live in any capacity at the Ramsey's home) or indirectly (of any Ramsey connection via family or friends or workers, etc). The relationship must be one that enables this male to know the family dynamics, the layout of the home, an access to the home, is aware of or knows the dog's living situation (stays at neighbors). One important point: This male must know John Andrew Ramsey and may even be a "mentor" (or was one at one time during his life (and may even be the same age as John Andrew (or close to it)). This male has a protective sense about John Andrew Ramsey. (For those who do not know, JAR (John Andrew Ramsey) is Jonbenet's older 1/2 brother from John Ramsey's first marriage.

2.) Political Science educated (or student). This male has studied (in part, or majored in) Political Science.

3.) This male may have been in Great Britain, or has some connection, relative, or interest in Great Britain.

4.). This male (from a 90's perspective) was familiar or affected by Bosnia news at that time and may have some Liberian (at that time) 'payback rage' due to reading or studying or hearing (via news) the events at that time frame (90's).

5.) This male is familiar with fishing/hunting practices and field dressing and has done so. Someone close to him hunts (if he does not regularly), but he has access to their hunting/fishing gear (supplies). (Duct tape, nylon flat cord, knives, gloves, etc.). &#8203;

Scroll down to see different survival belts and kits for various years, including the 90's:

http://committee.org/TUP/david_lee.htm

6.) This male has access to a canoe or small boat (which may be used in water mammal hunting as well as fishing).

7.) This male (or someone close to him) is a member of the Boulder Horseshoe Club (the sport is not equestrian it is throwing 2.5 pounds (weight) metal horseshoe shapes a determined distance to "ring" around a metal pole stationed a determined distance). The horseshoe shape is distinctive as seen in this photo (for example).

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/kpY...orus_image/image/1496427/horseshoe-lede.0.jpg

8.) This male may have a tattoo of a horseshoe on their person, in some form.

9.) This male knows of the adult Dr. Seuss book (The Seven Lady Godivas) , which says:

Horse Truth: Horseshoes are lucky

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5e/7c/d9/5e7cd9062639aef33c635441cea258ad.jpg

More on book here:
http://thechive.com/2015/03/15/did-you-know-dr-seuss-dabbled-in-adult-literature-23-photos/

10.) The male drew a horseshoe on Jonbenet's palm (for "luck" and to "pitch"):

Horseshoe: http://www.horseshoepitching.com/images/image6.gif

Palm: http://www.jameson245.com/heart.jpg

11.) The male owned Hi-Tec boots.

12.) The male did not plan to leave Jonbenet in the basement.

(will continue later in this post using edits). I'll save it now as is and I hope it is okay with the moderators if I just keep expanding on this same post.

I did not know I was breaking the rules by posting this. My apologies. Is there a place I can repost the above and continue? Thank you.

My theory (B/RDI) is that there was an attempt to remove her body but for whatever reason it was abandoned. I think the original plan was to remove the body from the house in the suitcase. And it was possibly even attempted but due to rigor it failed and they just improvised the staging.

I would be glad to see an idea of intruder parents had in their minds staging it all.
I was checking many theories and it was always left with "they were thinking are doing smart but ..."

In that theory, the duvet is removed from the suitcase and JB is placed on the blue duvet and/or the sham.

JonBenet's tiny body would not fit inside the suitcase.

Almost 20 years ago, that experiment was physically attempted by a sleuth on F4J and failed.

My impression of PR is that she would never agree to have her daughter stuck in a mountain cave or a deep ravine where the wild animals roam. I remain aghast that PR allowed her daughter to be found in those horrid long johns.

Do you not understand English?

At the moment I'm working on more background information and additional information but the case is solved for me.

I am waiting for information about pineapple DNA on the garrote, fingerprints on buttons or some other clues on clothes. The moment of redressing is the only weak point which should give some shreds of evidence, DNA, fingerprints.

Possible the only interesting point for you in my theory are pineapples.

Made by the intruder, eaten by thirsty JonBenet before sleep, imprinted to the garrote from intruder glove and eaten in the morning by hungry Burke.

This chain is created only because I believe CBS does have something which can join Burke with the death of JonBenet.

Using official information there is no Burke in the chain at all.

Still, I do not have any idea what should I do to get some, hmm, critic from these glued to their theory of the case.

Heyya archieil

Yes I do indeed speak, write and understand the English language.
But within the links you had provided, (post subsequently removed)
the language was of such broken English, portions were nonsensical.
Given your name, had thought the original material might have been in french,
and perhaps at least understandable
or translatable.

Heyya archieil

If you say so...

I have only a basic concept on some newspaper forum commenting "JonBenet Casting" movie.
I was planning to correct text with a professional translator at the beginning but she is busy and does not want to bother with a criminal case.

Near all texts are in my poor English but except cows, humans who know the case should be able to read it.

That's fine A.
Ah, had genuinely been interested,
hoping the source was a print article.
The gist is quite different from detail;
yet some things are quite apparent.

"Décembre 1996.Intruder vient à Boulder avec un plan, heureux de rencontrer son intime. Cela devrait prendre quelques semaines, peut-être un peu plus longtemps. Partir juste après une nouvelle année.Il commence à regarder la maison JBR. Avoir besoin de plus de connaissances sur la cible. Boite à une finale facile de préparation. La boisson seule n'est pas pire puis avec un proche."

"December 1996.Intruder comes to Boulder with a plan, happy to meet his intimate. It should take few weeks, may be a little longer. Leaving just after a New Year.He starts watching JBR house. Needs to get some more knowledge about the target. Drinks to an easy final of preparations. Alone drink is no worse then with a close one."

google translator brings the english text
back to magazine quality, in french

thank you

I have problems with tenses and idioms.

Some "words" were used to push thinking of a reader (knowing the case) in out of text directions and I know they are not exactly correct.

I am not sure about an exact number of people correlated to the case but I was thinking about:
1 intruder + 1-2 support persons.
for example 2 males, 1 female or something like this.

At the moment I am using Grammarly but it is not fully cooperating on FB page.
I'm going in next weeks to my partner and having her close it should be easier to do full correction with her.

Just a friendly reminder that intruder theories aren't permitted. :)

Thank you for this. I did not know, at the time I started my theory, that this was the rule.

Apologies to Tricia for me just jumping in with an intruder theory.

Someone coming up with a realistic intruder theory would be verging on a lottery win. The world's been waiting 20 years and counting to see such a theory explain the personal nature of the crime.

You'd also have to ignore Smit's intruder fantasy when creating a realistic and logical IDI theory because that's all it was....a fantasy. Smit had to ignore statements from the victim's family to create this fantasy.

Now that it appears the DNA was a composite of someone who literally does not exist pulls the only leg IDI would pray to help prop it up.

IDI is a complete waste of time. You might as well pretend Pee Wee Herman killed her after spotting her on her bike because it makes the same amount of sense as any other IDI theory.

Someone coming up with a realistic intruder theory would be verging on a lottery win. The world's been waiting 20 years and counting to see such a theory explain the personal nature of the crime.

Have you read my one?

What if there is a proof something was stolen from their house?
Because buyer tell it after many years not knowing who broke to the house?

I had to speak 'cause you are telling your statements just after I post some clues.

You'd also have to ignore Smit's intruder fantasy when creating a realistic and logical IDI theory because that's all it was....a fantasy. Smit had to ignore statements from the victim's family to create this fantasy.

Now that it appears the DNA was a composite of someone who literally does not exist pulls the only leg IDI would pray to help prop it up.

IDI is a complete waste of time. You might as well pretend Pee Wee Herman killed her after spotting her on her bike because it makes the same amount of sense as any other IDI theory.

Is what happened to ruin the investigation to begin with realized here in forum form? It appears so, imo.

Male:

1. ) Has a close relationship with one or more of the Ramsey's directly (of those who live in any capacity at the Ramsey's home) or indirectly (of any Ramsey connection via family or friends or workers, etc). The relationship must be one that enables this male to know the family dynamics, the layout of the home, an access to the home, is aware of or knows the dog's living situation (stays at neighbors). One important point: This male must know John Andrew Ramsey and may even be a "mentor" (or was one at one time during his life (and may even be the same age as John Andrew (or close to it)). This male has a protective sense about John Andrew Ramsey. (For those who do not know, JAR (John Andrew Ramsey) is Jonbenet's older 1/2 brother from John Ramsey's first marriage.

2.) Political Science educated (or student). This male has studied (in part, or majored in) Political Science.

3.) This male may have been in Great Britain, or has some connection, relative, or interest in Great Britain.

4.). This male (from a 90's perspective) was familiar or affected by Bosnia news at that time and may have some Liberian (at that time) 'payback rage' due to reading or studying or hearing (via news) the events at that time frame (90's).

5.) This male is familiar with fishing/hunting practices and field dressing and has done so. Someone close to him hunts (if he does not regularly), but he has access to their hunting/fishing gear (supplies). (Duct tape, nylon flat cord, knives, gloves, etc.). &#8203;

Scroll down to see different survival belts and kits for various years, including the 90's:

http://committee.org/TUP/david_lee.htm

6.) This male has access to a canoe or small boat (which may be used in water mammal hunting as well as fishing).

7.) This male (or someone close to him) is a member of the Boulder Horseshoe Club (the sport is not equestrian it is throwing 2.5 pounds (weight) metal horseshoe shapes a determined distance to "ring" around a metal pole stationed a determined distance). The horseshoe shape is distinctive as seen in this photo (for example).
This is pure fantasy. You are in the Lou Smit school of thought..... create an intruder out of thin air and give him whichever character traits, interests, etc. that suit whichever direction you are going with it.

Interest in Bosnia?!? May have visited Britain?!? A hunter?

The possibilities are literally endless. Maybe he visited Arizona, was interested in Canada, and instead of hunting he collected postage stamps as a hobby.

This is one of the reasons this stuff is shunned now.

You also do what IDI always loved to do....

You ignore the personal nature of the crime by simply stating this phantom intruder knew the family somehow and/or monitored them but this is disingenuous..... it still doesn't explain the personal nature of the crime....and you know it. IDI always hoped people would ignore these pesky facts.

No one in 2017 is going to ignore it.

IDI does not work anymore whether discussion is banned or not. The only people it will work on are those who know nothing about the case. Hell, even those previously high up on the IDI food chain never believed it at all. They had ulterior motives for pushing it.

This theory excludes Patsy, John, and Burke Ramsey as having any involvement (direct) in the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey.
How convenient!

There is at least two people who planned this "kidnapping". One is male, the other is female (who has an extremely close relation to the male--either girlfriend, sister, close friend, relative, etc.)
There's less than zero evidence to indicate this.

Another problem for IDI. It cant follow the evidence because the evidence takes them to RDI. They know it....which is why they ignore it.

You would've loved all the Ramsey sites many years ago when it was carte blanche and IDI had a specific agenda.

Its just not feasible anymore(it really never was) and while not a big fan of anything resembling censorship, I'm glad WS pulled the plug on this stuff.

Have you read my one?
Yes. No different, no better, no worse than any other IDI scenario.

What if there is a proof something was stolen from their house?
You've got a really big problem with this....in 20 years and counting, there's less than zero evidence of this and even if there was a hint of truth to it, the Ramseys, Lou Smit, and Jameson would've been instantly screaming it from the highest mountaintop. They didn't.....because nothing was stolen from the house. period.

Its desperation to add elements of fantasy into unrealistic IDI scenarios and like I already said, it doesn't work anymore.

This is pure fantasy. You are in the Lou Smit school of thought..... create an intruder out of thin air and give him whichever character traits, interests, etc. that suit whichever direction you are going with it.

ok.

le's check this one addition to my storyline:

JonP does not goes to sleep but is thirsty and goes down to the kitchen with a pillow (topix have a great idea for this).
She drinks and wet herself, eat few things, goes back to her room.
Change her wet top and goes to sleep. (mom said it should be washed)

Keep in mind it is a winter and air is somewhat dry... recall your physics lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29