Members' Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a general hypothesis of what happened that suggests where to look for more.

JonBenet's killer gained entry to the house, perhaps days before the murder. Presumably, the house was large enough that the intruder was able to hide himself in a relatively unused room - perhaps the one she was found in. The intruder even ate some of the Ramsey's food and used the toilet without their knowing. He may have even showered when they were not home. In other words, the intruder became acclimated enough to his surroundings that it was easy to take the time to write a kidnapper's note after the murder and leave the house.

Friends who visited with the Ramseys probably have all been investigated. Some additional investigation possibilities would likely include someone who had been in the house before.

Was the Ramseys house new when they lived in it, or did someone own it before they did? If so, a previous owner or occupant of the house could have been the culprit. Or a friend or relative of a previous owner of the house who visited. Anyone who had visited or slept in the house, before the Ramseys lived in it, could have been the culprit. If the house were old enough, the intruder might have visited the house as a child. Such an intruder would be more likely to break into the house than someone who had never visited.

I don't have the resources to follow this up but it might be worth someone's time.
Welcome to the forum, wootendw.

:thinking:
Hmm.
Maybe, for the benefit of newcomers, the "Open for Discussion/ The 3 People in the House when JonBenet Died" thread should say "Read First". You'll want to take a peek.

Okay what about this theory. (Not that I believe it, but almost anything is possible. I still believe BDI). But, maybe JB was riding her new bike in the house when the Ramseys got back from the Whites. JB fell with her new bike and hit her head on something causing the massive head injury. J and P then sent Burke to bed and proceeded to stage the crime scene...Because...they knew if they reported the accident, that the ME and LE would find out that JB had been sexually assaulted in the previous months. They thought that Burke would be taken away from them because of the evidence of previous sexual assault, or that JR would be suspected and would lose everything he had worked for. I know it sounds crazy, but it just popped into my head. I still really think that BR hit her in the head, and then J and P staged the rest of it.

(maybe LW would share some of his millions with me for coming up with this explanation for the defense).

ive been hesitant to post my theory as im still now absorbing so much info from other posters and i respect the thought and commitment each poster brings to finding justice for JBR.
there are elements from all RDI that make perfect sense even though i have no doubt many have to be wrong (or right!) for the simple reason something JR said about us and the beer can collecting club a long time ago makes me think he thinks we put way too much thought into every little thing, trying to find that aha clue. (and we will JR :jail:)
a few points to start.

- i dont believe they were as worried about evidence as we think. like fibres etc.
they were paranoid about the finger prints thats it.
- i think there was multiple crime scenes as the night progressed and the situation intensified.
- every possible avenue of justice has really been denied to this little darling.
even the AR was based on ONE examiners opinion. maybe dr meyers is a gun coroner maybe he's not. but the fact remains he made some very unclear observations in the report and its a damn shame that another examiners interpretations of her injuries isnt available to us. (not just them reading and interpreting his report)

so....im not going to write a book.
we all know the basics im just going to bullet form the points to my theory.

-nobody went to bed christmas night.
they all walked in. kids had a snack. Tired and frazzled PR marched JB upstairs for bedtime routine.
she started at the top ie fixed JB hair for bed started on the Pj's got to the black pants and discovered an incident down there that exasperated her.
PR losses it and drags JB to the bathroom for what has become a progressively angrier brutal mean abusive (torturous) clean up.
during the painful vaginal cleanup JB makes a run for it,PR grabs her by the collar and drives her back into the bathroom where the head injury happens by means of accidental brutal force into the door frame on the way.
PR is aware immediately how dire the hit was.
she screams for JR (who has BR in toe)
JBR is rendered unconscious immediately, JR picks her up and puts her on her bed so they can assess her properly.
i believe that they were waiting to see if she would come round having no medical idea really how serious her brain injury was, most likely about 15 minutes .
this should have been the time 911 was called why wasnt it???
because PR knew what she was physically doing to JB was wrong and i think what started as a hesitation to call 911 became a non alternative when she started most likely fitting or some other horrific event that JR instinctively took her down stairs hurriedly with PR in toe where it was decided to send her to god in mercy.
they quickly fastened a makeshift ligature and utilised it fast.
- during this time BR was roaming around JBs room in a haze and might have likely soiled himself in sheer fright. then in a bizaar night of events behaved debravely just in auto pilot...coping mechanism ( poo smearing) .
- i think JBR was placed in size 6 underwear and the pink pj bottoms in her room after the head injury but while waiting to see how she was.
after she was strangled i think she was probably leaking fluids especially from the trauma to her virgina which PR couldnt have anyone notice.she was stripped of those dirty clothes wiped and i believe PR had lightbulb moment of the size 12s nearby and i imagine like most families there would have been a box or bags of old clothes down stairs and that is where she came upon the long johns and quickly put them into play.
they didnt realise that through the death process of the hours ahead JBR would keep leaking fluids.
-i think JR and PR spent along time with her at this point.
they grieved, they yelled at each other then they went into survival mode.
hatched the ridiculous RN and failed kidnapping plan.
-they burnt JBR with the cigars and tortured her virgina to make it look like an intruder.
-wiped the torch and the ransom note for finger prints
-semi hid JBR
-had a intense chat with BR in his room
-PR freshened her make up and hair while JR showered
-911 call

lots of people on this forum think the parents covered for the kid....but why couldnt and wouldnt the kid cover for the parents?
there are alot of things pointing to BDI as well. I am still open to all theories!
but as above keeps niggling at me without change. so i guess i am staking myself P&JDI :fence:

ps i think the incriminating evidence was in the damn golf bag!!!

Pretty good k-mac. At least you tried covering most of the bases.

- i think there was multiple crime scenes as the night progressed and the situation intensified.
No matter who did what, I agree. A lot of people seem to think everything transpired in a matter of minutes(all the staging excluded). That's not how real life works. That's a movie.

Domestic incidents can transpire over a period of hours, escalate and de-escalate, then escalate again, and that is likely what happened here. It could've been something that outsiders would deem trivial that initially sparked the chain reaction but cut to the bone to one of the members of the family. The events that night could have also just as easily been a continuation of a previous conflict earlier that day or even a day or two earlier.

If you're simply referring to the moving of an injured and/or dead Jonbenet after everything transpired, I also agree. Specific areas of the house are in chaos and notice how pristine John and Patsy's room is.

I also agree they did not go to sleep. Even if Burke is completely innocent, I doubt he actually got any or much sleep. Probably told to go to his room at some point and if he knows what's good for him, he'll stay in there.

If you're simply referring to the moving of an injured and/or dead Jonbenet after everything transpired, I also agree. Specific areas of the house are in chaos and notice how pristine John and Patsy's room is.

Steve Thomas (in his book 'JonBenet - Inside the Ramsey Investigation' says that the only part of the house that was pristine and tidy were the public rooms downstairs, the living room, etc. The top floors, including the kids' bedrooms were a mess.

Which goes to prove (I think) that the R's were all for show - it was important to them to have people see everything as perfect.

The house was a bit like PR herself - all neat and perfect on the outside but a total mess within.

Here's my theory:

I don't believe there was ever an intruder outside of this family who killed this little girl. I've firmly believed Patsy Ramsey murdered her from day 1. She was having an affair with the man who was sexually molesting JonBenet for more than a year (hence the bed wetting) and every time the man wanted to molest JonBenet it pissed her off. I think the reason why she was wearing the same clothes from the night before is because she was up all night trying to figure out what story to tell John, she eventually was going to have to get her story together once he knew JonBenet was dead. I figure he knew about the affair and the molestation---in the 90s there was a large circuit of child molestation rings going around in the rich and powerful people. Patsy busted her in the head with either a statute or a lamp, whichever she could find closer. That basement window was already previously broken by John--and evidence taken of the window was a red herring. Anyone who believes Burke killed his sister or raped his sister, that kid has been so brainwashed--even he doesn't know what happened anymore.

Here's my theory:

I don't believe there was ever an intruder outside of this family who killed this little girl. I've firmly believed Patsy Ramsey murdered her from day 1. She was having an affair with the man who was sexually molesting JonBenet for more than a year (hence the bed wetting) and every time the man wanted to molest JonBenet it pissed her off. I think the reason why she was wearing the same clothes from the night before is because she was up all night trying to figure out what story to tell John, she eventually was going to have to get her story together once he knew JonBenet was dead. I figure he knew about the affair and the molestation---in the 90s there was a large circuit of child molestation rings going around in the rich and powerful people. Patsy busted her in the head with either a statute or a lamp, whichever she could find closer. That basement window was already previously broken by John--and evidence taken of the window was a red herring. Anyone who believes Burke killed his sister or raped his sister, that kid has been so brainwashed--even he doesn't know what happened anymore.

Interesting, but....sorry I don't buy it.

Just a reminder of the first post in this thread

" This is a thread for members to post their theory or theories. It's not a discussion thread.

Here's how to use it--

Create a new post and call it (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory.

If you have more than one theory, then call them (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory (1) and WSPoster's Theory (2) but put them in separate posts.

Remember - do not use this thread for discussion. If you wish to discuss another member's theory, start a new thread and call it (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory (2) - Discussion."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?20426-Members-Theories&p=557525#post557525

Having read just about everything others have posted on this case, I have a theory based on personal experience that I would like to share.

My sister, 4 years older than me, was not happy when I was born having had our parents undivided attention all of her life and she tried to kill me on many occasions and would even pour water in my bed to make my parents angry that I had wet the bed. She did this often and only recently admitted it.

Some of the things she did to me include tipping the pram over when I was a baby, tripping me or pushing me downstairs (until I would only attempt stairs on all fours) and particularly pushing me into water. Her "best" trick was when I was wearing my coat which had 2 simple strings to tighten the hood; she would grab from behind, cross the strings over to semi-strangle me and slam me down on the ground backwards or sideways, often landing on top of me for extra effect. As I remember a lot of this, it would have taken place when I was well into the age group JBR was when killed and when my sister was of a similar age to BR.

I have therefore wondered if this might be a possible explanation for the two injuries JBR sustained and that rather than one occurring before the other, that they both occurred simultaneously. If perhaps cord was looped round JBR's neck from behind and she was slammed down onto a hard surface and perhaps could not protect herself because of her loosely tied hands and that perhaps her head landing on an item like a toy or the edge of a stair or with the extra force of someone landing on top of her, the head injury could possibly have happened that way. I can very well imagine my sister doing this and then tightening the cord for good measure.

I would also like to make the observation that a kid at my daughter's nursery starting randomly strangling other kids with their coat/hood strings, she did it to about a half dozen kids before teachers took action so it is clearly not that uncommon, they seemed very relaxed about it. It is also true that amongst my childrens' toys over the years, there have existed quite a number of random items that have been tied up or tied together as part of one game or another and remained that way because they could not be untied. My first thought when I saw the "garrotte" was that the knot used and the length of cord looked more like something my children might have created than something an adult wanting to make a tool to strangle someone with would have made.

I try to imagine what I would have used had I needed such a tool, I very much doubt I would have snapped a paintbrush in two and risked splinters etc when I can think of many household, kitchen and DIY items that would have done the job better and been equally accessible.

These are the things that jump out at me from my own experiences, I would love to know what other more expert posters think.

A wealthy and powerful individual had seen Jon Benet in person in one of her many appearances in full make up and dress and solicited an individual to obtain her for him, for a price. This is a common practice in sex-trafficking cases (see Franklin child trafficking in Nebraska). The individual who committed the murder was maybe not the same person who was in contact with the "buyer" and this job was given to someone lacking experience and sophistication in extraction of children.

The house had been open to the public for Christmas several days prior to the abduction, which would have given the murderer an opportunity to walk around the house and become familiar with it.

On the night of the murder, the family is asleep upstairs. The murderer enters the house through the basement window, which he had left ajar during his tour of the house a few days earlier - and was not checked by the Ramsays. Once inside he makes his way to the kitchen and writes a long ransom note on a pad found in the house. The note is long and makes a threat resulting from the Ramsays contacting the police. The murderer needs time to extract Jon Benet and move her without police, traffic stops and a general alert once she is discovered missing. The killer hopes the length of the note, the threat of violence if the police are alerted will at the very least delay notification to the authorities and allow for time to escape.

The rest of the story fits the evidence. Jo Benet is likely killed in an effort to subdue her during the kidnapping. The killer knows the buyer will no longer want her dead and discards her body in the cupboard in the basement. He uses the suitcase to jump up to the basement window and leaves the same way he came in.

This case will never be solved because the person who committed the murder is probably from out of state, has no relation to the victim and was simply a kidnapper for hire. The person who hired the person either directly or indirectly through a third party, likely would also have no linkage to the family and even if he did, he would not have been directly involved in the actual murder/attempted kidnapping.

I watched I believe an A&E episode over the weekend. It was said that Jonbonet's mouth was duct taped. That there was a heart drawn on the duct tape. My jaw dropped. Caylee Anthony had duct tape over her mouth with a heart drawn on it. Could there be a connection?

I can't account for every discrepancy or piece of evidence but here goes...

I think that Burke had some personality disorders and deep-seated resentment towards JonBenet for being the apple of everyone's eye. Before she came along, he was the center of attention, but from 1994 onwards she took over as the favoured child. Patsy had become obsessed with reliving past glories through JBR and her focus became solely that of making her daughter the titled beauty queen she had once been.

Note that it's from 1994 that we see evidence of 'accidental' injuries to JBR. Hit in the face with a golf club. Tripped repeatedly, with other injuries to the facial area. Fingernail forced back from a fall. Or were they really accidents? Burke seemed to resent her beauty and gregarious nature. He's made comments about her flaunting herself, her droopy eye in death, her being 'oohed and aahed' over when he wasn't. He was more introverted, didn't seem to make friends as easily. Had learning/developmental difficulties early on (see Bonita Papers) It all adds up to a kind of envy and, I think, a simmering rage which may have exploded now and again.

I think his issues with JonBenet had been ongoing. But for some reason, things came to a head that Christmas. He seems to have had a thing about possessions, things which he viewed as HIS alone. It's been rumoured that he's reacted badly to people coming close to or touching him, that he had the occasional blow up at school, got upset at others (accidentally or otherwise) handling food/drink/toys which he saw as his property. Was the pineapple the final straw? Maybe, I don't know. He did admit that the only time he got angry at his parents was when they didn't get him expensive gifts. So... even though he got a cool N64 for Christmas, he still, apparently got far less presents than JonBenet. Did that upset him? What about the fact that JBR and his mother got brand new bikes and he didn't? A few months ago, the adult Burke claimed he also got a bike that day, but we know this is not true. So why the need to claim so? Is this a clue to his mindset 20 years ago? The injustice that he was left out, despite the fact that he had a cool new gaming system.

There's evidence that the gifts being kept for later - Michigan and Burke's birthday - were stored down in the basement and most likely the infamous wine cellar. It seems fairly logical that the most likely explanation for the gifts being partially unwrapped in a torn manner is that Burke and possibly JBR decided that night to see who was getting what.

I think that Burke snuck back downstairs when he thought everyone was asleep. JBR woke up at some point and came down to the kitchen with her pillow in tow. Burke had fixed himself a snack - pineapple and condensed milk and an iced tea. I think JBR snagged a few pieces. This might have angered Burke, but I don't think he hit her then.

At some point, they both go down to the basement, with the flashlight. They tear into the presents. Or maybe Burke does and JBR threatens to tell their parents. Perhaps as she's turning to run back upstairs, he whacks her on the head with the maglite. Perhaps they'd started playing doctor again and something caused her to scream in pain, which needed to be silenced. Either way, she's struck on the head. She falls prone, face-down on the carpet, just in front of the WC door. She's dying due to a severe head injury, but there's no broken skin or blood to show that for sure.

Now here's the interesting part. I think he thought she was pretending to be hurt at first. So he poked her with his train tracks to get a reaction. Poked her some more, more roughly. Is she dead? Hmm, what else can he get away with? He pulls down her clothes and pokes her in the vagina with the paintbrush that's conveniently stashed in the paint tote nearby. She bleds, but still doesn't wake up. (the other possibility is that this happens before the hit to the head)

This perhaps makes Burke feel elated. His rotten sister got what she deserved. But he doesn't stop there. He goes back upstairs and engages in a little celebratory poop smearing all over JonBenet's belongings. Her carpet, her candy she just got for christmas etc. This is one way to account for the extra time between head strike and actual death via strangulation. He then searches around for his swiss army knife, new ideas forming as to what he could do to his sister. Finding it hidden in a cupboard, he goes back down and starts cutting a piece of cord he found among the art/craft supplies. He's going to play with knots. He retrieves the paintbrush and whittles it with his knife, creating a toggle. He might even have a go at dragging her with it, but for whatever reason, he fashions a ligature around her neck while she's still face down on the carpet and pulls tight. The toggle knot itself is a fairly simple prusik hitch, just looping the loop twice on the stick. The fact that strands of JBR's hair is pulled out and caught up in the knots at the neck and on the stick indicate the weapon was fashioned on the spot, not made prior to the attack.

She's asphixiated with the ligature and dies on the carpet in front of the WC. Her bladder voids and urine leaks down into the carpet, soiling the front of her panties and long johns.

Now there are a lot of things I am not sure about. When did she get wiped down in the crotch? How did JR's shirt fibers get there? Did Burke redress her in the big bloomies and hand-me down jongjohns before she died? Had she been wearing something else below her waist which had gotten even more bloodied and thus had to be discarded? Was this part of the staging later, done by JR or PR. But we know for sure that urine stained mostly the front of her bloomies and long johns and this seems consistent with her dying while face down.

Yet she was allegedly found face up in the WC, as confirmed by both JR and Fleet White. Rigor mortis had set in and her arms were stiff above her head. Her favorite nightgown was found near her, and she was wrapped in a white blanket. Did Burke attempt to drag her via the ligature around her neck and maybe her hands? I don't know, but she does have injuries - scrapes/abrasions/contusions on her lower back, shoulder, posterior left leg which might indicate at least a small amount of dragging. Surely an adult could have just picked her up?

I think that at some point PR (and possibly JR) found JBR in a dead or dying state. I don't think they could have seen that she was injured by blunt force trauma. But if Burke had already strangled her, then they wouldn't be able to pass it off as an accident. A fall down the stairs etc. So they had to, in their grief, concoct a different fanciful reason for the murder which would point away from the family, in terms of culpability.

I believe Burke got sent upstairs to his room to stay there until further notice. The parents were grieving, panicked and desperate to save their remaining son and their own reputation. So Patsy got tasked with a ransom letter that she would write out to imply an outside force invading their home. JR did what he could to clean up any obviously incriminating evidence/sort out JBR, hiding her in one of the crawl spaces, with a plan to perhaps move her body out of the house later while 'paying' the ransom. He goes to take a shower. PR takes a long time to write out an overly dramatic and derivative long-winded ransom note. She blames John for not having protected JBR enough, there's anger, as well as grief, which seeps into the last part of the note. Perhaps she knew JR had been sexually abusing JBR prior to that night, or thought he hadn't been strong enough to make Burke behave like he should have. In any case, there's resentment there in the note, which I find intriguing.

Patsy's fibers will be found on the duct tape and the knot. Does that mean she did the staging too? Was JR oblivious until he was woken up in the early hours? Did he only later start to suspect that the RN was bogus, after the police were there? But then how do we account for his shirt fibers being on JBRs crotch/thighs?

When everything is set up as best they can manage, they call 911. Patsy does some jumping jacks or just tries to hyper-ventilate in order to sound more desperate/immediate on the phone. There are clues here, though, that her call isn't genuine. There's distancing in her phrasing. Burke can be heard at the end of the phone call. There will be many discrepancies as to the Ramsey's accounts which will eventually come to light regarding that fateful night, this is one of them. Burke was downstairs during that call. He didn't sleep through the entire incident as JR and PR later adamantly and repeatedly claimed.

Things I find odd - JR going missing for at least an hour after the time for the kidnapper call lapses. It matches up with his vocal slip to Melinda that he found JBR at 11am not at 1pm. Did Patsy do all the staging and JR only figure it out that morning? Was that when he moved JBR to the WC? Or was she already in the WC and did JR go down to try to move her into JARs suitcase to take off site, but then realise it was impossible with the rigor mortis now advanced and so have to revise his plan. Or did JR just become agitated that JBR still hadn't been discovered and that the police had no intention of leaving the home. Did he then feel compelled to ensure she was discovered?

As soon as Arndt suggests that he and Fleet re-search the house from top to bottom, he makes a beeline for the basement and the WC, going down, not up. Fleet even is not sure he turned on the cellar light before screaming that he'd found her. It's all a little suspicious. The tape on her mouth is removed and doesn't seem very sticky. Was it reused from something in the basement? Was she even alive when it was applied? FW handles it, curious about something.

JR has now contaminated the crime scene and carries the body upstairs. The BPD are screwed. JR claims 'it was an inside job' and that she looks peaceful, mumbles something about how the killer tried to keep her warm. Linda Arndt starts counting her bullets. Something's hinky in Boulder...

Post murder statements by JR, PR, BR and JAR focus on forgiveness, not being angry at the killer but wanting to know why, or wanting to move on with their lives. There's more anger directed at LE and they seem more inclined to want to prove their innocence than truly find out what happened and who did this heinous crime.

Why?

Because they already knew who did it and they wanted to forgive him and protect him because they couldn't stand losing another child, nor could they bear the idea of the rest of the world thinking they were actually terrible negligent parents and a dysfunctional family hiding beneath the wholesome and shiny facade. Protecting reputation and claiming victimhood seems to be a priority, rather than getting justice for JonBenet. To me, that screams some level of guilt. I think BR did most of it, but both PR and JR are responsible for JBR being kept in a dangerous, potentially life threatening environment, leading to abuse and eventually her unlawful death. They are also responsible for covering it up and to this very day, obstructing the criminal investigation into her murder.

I don't agree with that? But.. yes there must have been sexual molestation yes. If she visited the school nurse so many times, was there no signs of this? How about in in classroom. Surely she had to draw some things about her family? Was this ever investigated? Children do like to draw their daily life. The teacher surely asked about things on her pictures? In my profession I also prefer the explanation of the drawing and so many of my previous work with children, shed light on many traumatizing events in their lives. I have sometimes found that some of them meticulously made a picture of what THEY ACTUALLY WOULD WANT. For instance once I was working with a child who was referred to me with his tongue literally in two. It had to be a hell of a blow. Digging deeper and going through his work I realized that most pictures he had was from outside his house. I took the time to visit them. I found the 2 brothers sitting outside and watching tv from the outside not allowed into the room. A stepfather would not allow the 2 close to the new baby so they sat there, eating there and from there - bed. Eventually the truth - after digging I found out that the *advertiser censored* actually yanked the boy from something so hard, that he bit his tongue in "two" By the time they reached me, one day later, he could not eat, talk or drink and flies were gathering around the sick child's mouth. The mother was VERY QUIET AND SAID HE FELL. The boy's eyes told me that was a lie. I had the dog or pest or piece of rubbish jailed. Up to know I could never get hold of the child again. I am still trying because I know how he suffered. NOW how far did they really investigate this? :notgood::banghead::confused::doh:

OK here goes: after studying the autopsy photos (autopsy photos of jobenet - graphic) I scrolled down to the picture in her hand. The one that everyone presumes is an heart. I already said that I do not agree with that, because children finish the drawing of a heart completely if they feel loved. This one ended with two vertical lines abruptly. So if to say - only that much love, so this boggles me. What takes my mind further is the fact that should you look deeper and more intensely I can also make out the drawing of a so called "stick man". The type of drawing they also like to make. In this case I can not make out if a face was drawn in. Please can anyone check this and opinionate? I am sure somebody else must have seen this. Look closely right on the topside of the so-called heart:tantrum::gaah:

please check out the autopsy photos and look closely at the hand there are 2 pictures

amn this is good stuff!

Hey Digginin, that story is so sad. Anyway, I'm sorry but I do not see a heart or stick figures. It seems like a child would make a more prominent point at the bottom of a heart, but what do I know?.... and the lines on the sides...they just look like thick scribbles to me. That picture, to me, does not even look like a pen mark, but of course I did not see it "in person" like ME.

Did anyone hear of the man 6 blocks from the Ramsey's home, (this was after Jon-benet was murdered) it was about 6 weeks after, a little girl about 6 or 7 was asleep in her bed, woke up to a man in her room, a man with long hair, and the little girl started screaming, the mother started running to the girls room, and a man with long hair passed the mother and ran out the door, and the mother called the boulder police and said it could be the man that killed Jon-benet but the mother said it was just brushed off and they never found the man that broke into her daughters bedroom. Has anyone else heard that? I watched that mother do an interview and I really can't believe that if that's true what happened with her daughter and an unknown male, that the boulder police didn't do anything about it and just continued there focus on John and patsy Ramsey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder of the first post in this thread

" This is a thread for members to post their theory or theories. It's not a discussion thread.

Here's how to use it--

Create a new post and call it (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory.

If you have more than one theory, then call them (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory (1) and WSPoster's Theory (2) but put them in separate posts.

Remember - do not use this thread for discussion. If you wish to discuss another member's theory, start a new thread and call it (e.g.) WSPoster's Theory (2) - Discussion."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?20426-Members-Theories&p=557525#post557525

It is a very sad history. I believe the parent's demeanor after the murder makes them guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute