Members' Theories

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..................the person im interested in.....would be someone with a past before this crime, whom had been accursed, charge etc with something to do with children......for i feel this person, this was not there first encounter with children.......for to me, it would seem that one wouldnot engage in this kind of violence against a child if it was there first time.........perhaps the DNA datat base was not what it is today, but there had to be some suspects at that time, from someone whom would know someone, whom knew the family, and had a history with offenses against children.....?and they atented many of her modeling events
.......................posting anyything on this case anywhere..............
i remember it being said on the news, they had DNA evidence that cleared the mother father i believe.........................my question, my look into this cold case............wou8ld be to question again anyhone whom had access to the house, and knew its lay out.......someone whyom had spent sometime in the main living area, in front of the large glass window............someone, whom would be there at nights at times as a guess, or person whom had a reason for being there..........especially any from the summer before........

..................the person im interested in.....would be someone with a past before this crime, whom had been accursed, charge etc with something to do with children......for i feel this person, this was not there first encounter with children.......for to me, it would seem that one wouldnot engage in this kind of violence against a child if it was there first time.........perhaps the DNA datat base was not what it is today, but there had to be some suspects at that time, from someone whom would know someone, whom knew the family, and had a history with offenses against children.....?and they atented many of her modeling events

....i just found an update from DNA tests results from this year......

On July 9, 2008, Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy stated that DNA tests conducted by Bode Technology Group revealed that skin cells left behind on JonBenet Ramsey’s long underwear point to a killer other than the girl’s parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, or her brother, Burke. Mrs. Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in 2006 at age 49...........
............if i assume correctly without knowing.....they ran that DNA through ALL DNA data bases to check for a possible match anywhere on record.....if they did, and no hits came about...........i would check for police records of individuals known at the time of the murder, whom has a record with prints, finger prints........then i would ask those individuals whom had contact with the family.......to volunteer to GIVE a sample of there DNA to be checked with what they have on record...........i feel they may be able to match an individual to the collected DNA, with a person whom has a fingerprint record.......and can get that match by asking for samples today......

My own words start at ....if i assume......the orginal statement stops at ...2006 at age 49

im feeling also, that the ransom note/letter was writing with the oposite hand.......left handed person wrote it with the right hand, or right handed person wrote it with the left......and im pretty sure it was the last......right handed written with the left hand to hide ones natural hand writing.....
....i just found an update from dna tests results from this year......

on july 9, 2008, boulder county district attorney mary lacy stated that dna tests conducted by bode technology group revealed that skin cells left behind on jonbenet ramsey’s long underwear point to a killer other than the girl’s parents, john and patsy ramsey, or her brother, burke. Mrs. Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in 2006 at age 49...........
............if i assume correctly without knowing.....they ran that dna through all dna data bases to check for a possible match anywhere on record.....if they did, and no hits came about...........i would check for police records of individuals known at the time of the murder, whom has a record with prints, finger prints........then i would ask those individuals whom had contact with the family.......to volunteer to give a sample of there dna to be checked with what they have on record...........i feel they may be able to match an individual to the collected dna, with a person whom has a fingerprint record.......and can get that match by asking for samples today......

My own words start at ....if i assume......the orginal statement stops at ...2006 at age 49

.........find the person with the fingerprints on file.......and get there dna from them......from a person that knew the family......that is your killer!

im feeling also, that the ransom note/letter was writing with the oposite hand.......left handed person wrote it with the right hand, or right handed person wrote it with the left......and im pretty sure it was the last......right handed written with the left hand to hide ones natural hand writing.....

.........find the person with the fingerprints on file.......and get there dna from them......from a person that knew the family......that is your killer!

............the killer was already in the house, and had been in there before the RS came home.......i feel he left through the basement window,or tried but could not............ but did not enter that way......i since the killer entered through the second story window, balcony, (or the door adjacent by the garage area) that was adjacent to JBR bedroom, and took time to write the letter, and to prepare everything in advance, knowing they would not be home for awhile, the alarm system i don't belief was even on, but not sure........killer may have hid downstairs in the basement, even in the cellar, everything prepared in advanced.........as far as suspects, there are 5 inner circle persons i am interested in, but one especially........*Ripple stalemant...*Not actual name.........these 5 i would ask for DNA and match with what they have now......the head wound could have been made with the bat, perhaps wrapped in a cloth material, or material placed over the head first, before the fracture... perhaps used last, unsure........... that after wards was discarded outside the basement window, and perhaps the killer intended to retrieve it after he crawled out of the window,but either forgot it, and left it or after discarding it, he had to go out another way and left it, i am not sure on this...............the killer new the layout of the house, had been there serveal times....ALL JUST MOO..

ADDON...the Santa Claus doll, if not hers for sure, then the killer used it as a prop , JBR knew her killer, , and he tossed the santa claus onto the other bed.....and had her follow him to the basement, or even carried her to the basement, kept her quite by telling her there was another surprise christmas present for her in the basement, and she went downthere on her own accord,, quitely not to wake anyone up instead of trying to force her downstairs and casuing a disturbance.......the attack occured after they reached the basement..........

I don't know for sure who did it, but my theory is that police should have interviewed this man who reportedly dressed up as Santa Claus who visited the Ramsey's house. Jon Benet reportedly told friends that she was going to receive a special visit from Santa at Christmas. We presume that Jon Benet Ramsey still believed in Santa Claus and perhaps this man got into the house dressed up as Santa and this was during Christmastime. He may have gotten her to the kitchen where she ate something and then he assaulted her and then murdered her.

I don't mean to denigrate anyone who has dressed up as Santa, but some of these people have been arrested for child molestation and pedophilia. These creeps know that they'll be around children most of the time and I would like to know the identity of this man who dressed up as Santa Claus. What's his name? Is he still alive? Did he have a criminal background?

............the killer was already in the house, and had been in there before the RS came home.......i feel he left through the basement window,or tried but could not............ but did not enter that way......i since the killer entered through the second story window, balcony, (or the door adjacent by the garage area) that was adjacent to JBR bedroom, and took time to write the letter, and to prepare everything in advance, knowing they would not be home for awhile, the alarm system i don't belief was even on, but not sure........killer may have hid downstairs in the basement, even in the cellar, everything prepared in advanced.........as far as suspects, there are 5 inner circle persons i am interested in, but one especially........*Ripple stalemant...*Not actual name.........these 5 i would ask for DNA and match with what they have now......the head wound could have been made with the bat, perhaps wrapped in a cloth material, or material placed over the head first, before the fracture... perhaps used last, unsure........... that after wards was discarded outside the basement window, and perhaps the killer intended to retrieve it after he crawled out of the window,but either forgot it, and left it or after discarding it, he had to go out another way and left it, i am not sure on this...............the killer new the layout of the house, had been there serveal times....ALL JUST MOO..

ADDON...the Santa Claus doll, if not hers for sure, then the killer used it as a prop , JBR knew her killer, , and he tossed the santa claus onto the other bed.....and had her follow him to the basement, or even carried her to the basement, kept her quite by telling her there was another surprise christmas present for her in the basement, and she went downthere on her own accord,, quitely not to wake anyone up instead of trying to force her downstairs and casuing a disturbance.......the attack occured after they reached the basement..........

concerning the murder......
..........it was fast, within minutes.....it was the preparation that took the longest, and that is why the killer was already inside the house beforehand......the marks on JBS neck, i believe there was another type of rope/string etc, that was used first.....but it broke, broke from hanging/ lifting her up or up and over the pipes/tubing in the basement.........OR the one that was used, was further down on her neck, and when raised up it slid up her neck and remained in the spot where they found it......as far as the little brown circle marks on the neck and back.....im guessing, that from being lifted up and over, or up and back down, i am not sure.....those marks maybe from screws, the screwheads that are on the pipes/tubing in the basement, that hold the pipes tubing together in sections.....she. her weight being pulled and press against the pipes/boilertube left an rusty indication on the spots showned.......but, i wouldnot know, unless one inspected them, at the time, to see if those screw heads are there, on the pipe/boiler tube CLOse to the last room she was found in, the ones overhead...at the time, the area would have been cleaner then the other screw heads along the same pipe/boiler tube from being rubbed/pulled against, or at least one could have seen the rope trail that was left from disturbing the dust etc, that had accumilated over time, if they would had looked, but i am sure, after having the tape put around her mouth, to quite her upon intering the basement, she was hanged!!!.......and the skull fracture, instead of bat, could have come from being pulled up and over the pipe and falling head first into the hard concret floor.....and then placed in the windowless room/wine cellar...........ALL MOO...ps, as afterthought just now......the string found loosly on the wrist, mayhave been the one that broke first, before the one found around the neck was used....i am not sure.........there are still clues, evideance that has not been released to the public, as far as the actual killing, im assuming.....

addon...Ransom letter
......the killer had no intention, on collecting any money, or any intention of going back upstairs after taking the child to the basement........he left the ransom note/letter there on the stairs as they went down......he knew, they would find it first thing, and he knew they would call the police, he knew it would be awhile before someone would find JBR in the wine cellar, after they discovered the letter first, that was the most important part of the plan, to leave that letter on those steps, to be found by them first thing...........and he knew, the only one, that day, that morning, whom would even think to look in that far out of the way room, was the father.....for that is what he wanted, for the father to find his murdered daughter.....someone, whom.....when they wrote.....Hey JOHN!!!!!!!!!!.......they knew him .all just MOO..........AND now, i do feel, the killer did leave through that basement window, just didnot enter that way...........

I don't know for sure who did it, but my theory is that police should have interviewed this man who reportedly dressed up as Santa Claus who visited the Ramsey's house. Jon Benet reportedly told friends that she was going to receive a special visit from Santa at Christmas. We presume that Jon Benet Ramsey still believed in Santa Claus and perhaps this man got into the house dressed up as Santa and this was during Christmastime. He may have gotten her to the kitchen where she ate something and then he assaulted her and then murdered her.

I don't mean to denigrate anyone who has dressed up as Santa, but some of these people have been arrested for child molestation and pedophilia. These creeps know that they'll be around children most of the time and I would like to know the identity of this man who dressed up as Santa Claus. What's his name? Is he still alive? Did he have a criminal background?

This topic has been discussed SO much here. Yes, if course police interviewed the "man who played Santa". Many times. He also gave police hair, saliva and fingerprints. NOTHING matched and there was absolutely no evidence ever linking that man to the crime. He's been dead for several years. His name has been around for years also.

One of my theories: (as I stated on the who killed JBR poll,I am not 100% sure who's to blame for all this,IMO: 70% Patsy did it,20% could have been Burke, 10% someone very sick but very smart who hated this family)

Okay,well,here it goes:What if she was abused by her mother,this not being the first time but this time something went too far?They were tired after the party,Patsy had to drink,JBR was moody wanting pineapple,and so on.Patsy could have lost it at some point when things didn't go as she wanted them to,IMO she wasn't a very stable,calm person.I haven't heard of many cases of little girls being abused by their mothers but it's not impossible.The basement was "Patsy's place".And she is also very creative (hence the over staging).All the CE that points to her.Her obsession with the pageants,she treated JBR like a trophy even after her death.It was her paint brush.The way she taught JBR those sexy dances.The "incest" word underlined.The bed wetting.
Not sure how much of this was known by John.
I am always trying to keep it simple although it's not easy when it comes to this case.This is a very short version of this theory but I think you're getting my point. :)

concerning the murder......
..........it was fast, within minutes.....it was the preparation that took the longest, and that is why the killer was already inside the house beforehand......the marks on JBS neck, i believe there was another type of rope/string etc, that was used first.....but it broke, broke from hanging/ lifting her up or up and over the pipes/tubing in the basement.........OR the one that was used, was further down on her neck, and when raised up it slid up her neck and remained in the spot where they found it......as far as the little brown circle marks on the neck and back.....im guessing, that from being lifted up and over, or up and back down, i am not sure.....those marks maybe from screws, the screwheads that are on the pipes/tubing in the basement, that hold the pipes tubing together in sections.....she. her weight being pulled and press against the pipes/boilertube left an rusty indication on the spots showned.......but, i wouldnot know, unless one inspected them, at the time, to see if those screw heads are there, on the pipe/boiler tube CLOse to the last room she was found in, the ones overhead...at the time, the area would have been cleaner then the other screw heads along the same pipe/boiler tube from being rubbed/pulled against, or at least one could have seen the rope trail that was left from disturbing the dust etc, that had accumilated over time, if they would had looked, but i am sure, after having the tape put around her mouth, to quite her upon intering the basement, she was hanged!!!.......and the skull fracture, instead of bat, could have come from being pulled up and over the pipe and falling head first into the hard concret floor.....and then placed in the windowless room/wine cellar...........ALL MOO...ps, as afterthought just now......the string found loosly on the wrist, mayhave been the one that broke first, before the one found around the neck was used....i am not sure.........there are still clues, evideance that has not been released to the public, as far as the actual killing, im assuming.....

addon...Ransom letter
......the killer had no intention, on collecting any money, or any intention of going back upstairs after taking the child to the basement........he left the ransom note/letter there on the stairs as they went down......he knew, they would find it first thing, and he knew they would call the police, he knew it would be awhile before someone would find JBR in the wine cellar, after they discovered the letter first, that was the most important part of the plan, to leave that letter on those steps, to be found by them first thing...........and he knew, the only one, that day, that morning, whom would even think to look in that far out of the way room, was the father.....for that is what he wanted, for the father to find his murdered daughter.....someone, whom.....when they wrote.....Hey JOHN!!!!!!!!!!.......they knew him .all just MOO..........AND now, i do feel, the killer did leave through that basement window, just didnot enter that way...........

.......quick add-on...
the killer did preplanned it all......there was no forced entry into the home, for the person had been in there.....perhaps several times, and looked for and found a way to enter later on, so not to break a window or burst a door etc........ perhaps not that same day, but not long before it happened.....unlocked a locked window, or door, something for him to return to enter later.......and simple let themselves in, they knew when the RS would be gone, they new what time they were leaving, and probably where they were going.............the killer brought nothing much/ if anything with him, after arriving at the house after dark, and the rs were gone, he went in and everything in his mind he wanted to do, he found items to use there in the house, HE may had brought a simple penlight flashlight just to shine enough light around to go and do what he wanted to in advance, but not bright enough to draw attention to the home from neighbors, or any one walking down the street that evening......he had time, to prepare everything he did, for he knew he would not be disturbed for quite sometime, and in case he was, he had his escaped route already planned to leave quickly if the situation called for him to do so.....the RN that was written before they got home, was not first and foremost to implicate the RS...but to put suspicion on them, and away from himself...................he knew, they would be suspected as they were.....this person was totally focused on there plan, even with the adreneline pumping through there veins, as they anticapted what they were going to do, what could go wrong, what if caught etc..............he went there for one reason only, not for money or anything else.......one reason, he was there, in that house on that night, there in the basement, in the wine
cellar, where he went when he seen them coming home.......or perhaps, when hearing or seeing them arriving home, he went out the door window he had previously left unlocked from an early visit to re-enter...but i feel more likely he stayed in the basement, in the wine cellar.....waiting for the3m to go to bed etc, and if he heard someone coming down the basement steps, he could have climbed out the basement window, where the suitcase had already been staged, for a quick exit.......when they arrived home, he could have simply went out JBR sliding bedroom window door, and out the garage door and waited, but more then likely he remained in the house, to listen to the sounds of all sleeping, beofre he went upstairs in his bare feet, or socks and brought her down to the basement........his only motive was to murder that child, that is all, not for money etc.....but to kill that child........if he would had been discoverd, and recognize before escaped......the child wouldnot had been the only one killed that night.........ALL JUST MOO, nothing factual

This case has always twisted me from one person to another, if I am reading the book supporting a stranger waiting in the house it makes sense, if I am reading the book pointing the finger at the parents that makes sense. The ransom note is troubling, leaving only one police officer at the home to guard the scene, letting friends wander in and out, letting the father search for JonBenet, odd. I do not think Burke did it. Him saying "what did you find" would be something I can see him saying after being awaken, probably by his mother's hysterical cry to John "look what I found". My sister is a firm believer in the pedophile ring theory. I am so glad this case has been reopened. If it isn't the Ramsey's they sure went through Hell for nothing, if it is them one of them is already in Hell and the other needs to be punished while still on this earth. Who ever it is needs to answer and pay for this. I will be following it closely, like I have all along.

Becky3109 - check the disclaimer at the bottom of the page you linked

"The fine print: the editorial content on this page is fictional. It is presented for entertainment purposes only. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of anyone who takes this sort of s**t seriously."

I had a theory about a sexual sadist a couple of years ago on here, but would like to add some things. I think the person was an intruder who was in some sort of fantasy scenario that started with the plan, went on through the note, and finally to the killing. I believe the note shows sadistic tones that taunt John, show some reassurance, then gets humiliating and mean just like a sexual sadist might act. The killer could have used the note as part of the sadistic torture to get worked up before killing. The murder of Jon Benet shows the same type theme with torture and sadism just as promised or pretty much guaranteed in the note. The killer might be a lunatic who knew and hated John or just some sadist who picked out the family and Jon Benet.

Becky3109 - check the disclaimer at the bottom of the page you linked

"The fine print: the editorial content on this page is fictional. It is presented for entertainment purposes only. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of anyone who takes this sort of s**t seriously."

Thanks Peanut, I removed the link. I feel embarrassed to have fallen for it but this case is so emotional. It helped remind me to check the facts and then form an opinion.

.......quick add-on...
the killer did preplanned it all......there was no forced entry into the home, for the person had been in there.....perhaps several times, and looked for and found a way to enter later on, so not to break a window or burst a door etc........ perhaps not that same day, but not long before it happened.....unlocked a locked window, or door, something for him to return to enter later.......and simple let themselves in, they knew when the RS would be gone, they new what time they were leaving, and probably where they were going.............the killer brought nothing much/ if anything with him, after arriving at the house after dark, and the rs were gone, he went in and everything in his mind he wanted to do, he found items to use there in the house, HE may had brought a simple penlight flashlight just to shine enough light around to go and do what he wanted to in advance, but not bright enough to draw attention to the home from neighbors, or any one walking down the street that evening......he had time, to prepare everything he did, for he knew he would not be disturbed for quite sometime, and in case he was, he had his escaped route already planned to leave quickly if the situation called for him to do so.....the RN that was written before they got home, was not first and foremost to implicate the RS...but to put suspicion on them, and away from himself...................he knew, they would be suspected as they were.....this person was totally focused on there plan, even with the adreneline pumping through there veins, as they anticapted what they were going to do, what could go wrong, what if caught etc..............he went there for one reason only, not for money or anything else.......one reason, he was there, in that house on that night, there in the basement, in the wine
cellar, where he went when he seen them coming home.......or perhaps, when hearing or seeing them arriving home, he went out the door window he had previously left unlocked from an early visit to re-enter...but i feel more likely he stayed in the basement, in the wine cellar.....waiting for the3m to go to bed etc, and if he heard someone coming down the basement steps, he could have climbed out the basement window, where the suitcase had already been staged, for a quick exit.......when they arrived home, he could have simply went out JBR sliding bedroom window door, and out the garage door and waited, but more then likely he remained in the house, to listen to the sounds of all sleeping, beofre he went upstairs in his bare feet, or socks and brought her down to the basement........his only motive was to murder that child, that is all, not for money etc.....but to kill that child........if he would had been discoverd, and recognize before escaped......the child wouldnot had been the only one killed that night.........ALL JUST MOO, nothing factual

........I have listened to the 911 taped call..........for the fist time from here on this site.........i listened, and i didn't hear anything that for me represented something as fake..........the mother, knowing she was dying, could have confessed on her death bed to the LE officer whom made a visit to see her........just in case she wanted to confess i read somewhere........or the mother could have written a confession letter, and sealed it, and gave it to an attorney to be opened upon her death, and confessed everything............as far as i know, that letter never had been written or delivered...................and getting to the head wound, when one is hanged the head tends to fall to one side or the other................my impression, of JBR head wound wwas caused from being lifted up and strangled, hanged and her head being at a angle, as she was being pulled upwards.............. hit the celling of the basement, or being released then hitting hte floor, but uncertain...........................ALL JUST MOO..........nothing factual or confirmed..................But i have wondered from time to time, if on that night..........the parents came home, put the children to bed...........and then left for a few hours afterwards.........and returned home and found the RN.......JAPT

........I have listened to the 911 taped call..........for the fist time from here on this site.........i listened, and i didn't hear anything that for me represented something as fake..........the mother, knowing she was dying, could have confessed on her death bed to the LE officer whom made a visit to see her........just in case she wanted to confess i read somewhere........or the mother could have written a confession letter, and sealed it, and gave it to an attorney to be opened upon her death, and confessed everything............as far as i know, that letter never had been written or delivered...................and getting to the head wound, when one is hanged the head tends to fall to one side or the other................my impression, of JBR head wound wwas caused from being lifted up and strangled, hanged and her head being at a angle, as she was being pulled upwards.............. hit the celling of the basement, or being released then hitting hte floor, but uncertain...........................ALL JUST MOO..........nothing factual or confirmed..................But i have wondered from time to time, if on that night..........the parents came home, put the children to bed...........and then left for a few hours afterwards.........and returned home and found the RN.......JAPT

update...
After reading somewhat about the Amy case........i hope in this new investigation, that that case and the JBR case will be looked at again...........there are some similarities that cant be overlooked in comparison............there may be something there, that connects the two, but at the moment i am unsure of a possible connection.......but just hope , and im sure it will be, both looked at again.

I think JonBenet wanted pineapple and because of her bedwetting issues, Patsy said no. After she was put to bed, she came back downstairs to sneak some. Patsy, not sleeping yet, tired, and stressed about the trip, lost it when she came across JonBenet eating it.

JonBenet knew she was in trouble, and ran for the basement. Maybe she was truly afraid, or maybe she just thought she could hide until Patsy calmed down a bit. Instead, it just infuriated her and before JonBenet could get into one of the smaller rooms and slam the door behind her, Patsy picked up one of John's golf clubs. Hence the triangular mark on her scalp and everything else seemed to be found in close proximity. Paintbrush handle, cord, tape, etc.

I think JonBenet was just being a little girl, Christmas is a stressful time, Patsy was frustrated to pieces with the constant bedwetting cleanup, and things went really bad. Poor little girl was probably the victim of a ticking time bomb.

I am not aware of any triangular mark on her scalp, or ANY mark at all on her scalp. Can you elaborate or post a picture or source?

There WAS a triangular abrasion on her neck and just below. Not caused by a gold club or any other blow, it is believed to have been possibly caused by someone twisting her shirt, or evidence of strangulation by something soft, like a scarf, OR pressure from a thumb as the garrote was twisted. The coroner offered no opinion that we are aware of as to what may have caused that mark. But there was nothing on her scalp at all.

Or do you mean the rectangular piece of bone that was punched out of her skull?

I read it in PMPT. He referred to a triangular hole in the scalp that matched the joint on a golf club. Where the wedge meets the...gosh, are there golfers here? My dad was chosen for the Seniors tour and I can't even tell you...the shaft? We'll go with shaft.

I don't have time to go through the book at the moment, but it was in the 300s somewhere when he was going over specifics from the autopsy report. I honestly don't believe it referred to her neck, because he was talking about the skull fracture and I remember "scalp."

I read it in PMPT. He referred to a triangular hole in the scalp that matched the joint on a golf club. Where the wedge meets the...gosh, are there golfers here? My dad was chosen for the Seniors tour and I can't even tell you...the shaft? We'll go with shaft.

I don't have time to go through the book at the moment, but it was in the 300s somewhere when he was going over specifics from the autopsy report. I honestly don't believe it referred to her neck, because he was talking about the skull fracture and I remember "scalp."

Then it WAS the hole punched from her SKULL. Nothing was apparent on the scalp itself, and the coroner himself was shocked to find the hole and fracture when he did the autopsy. It was not a triangle, though. It was a rectangle. Yes, it could have been made by a golf club (there was a set of clubs right outside the wineceller door. It could also have been made by the bat found outside or the flashlight found in the kitchen. If you are not squeamish, I will PM you the link to the photos.

Okay! That'd be great.

Sorry, I could have sworn he said triangular, but maybe my brain filled that in from looking at our own golf clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member