Memorial Thread - COVID-19 Coronavirus

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
B5297ABA-5309-49F0-92F8-921B540607B3.jpeg

May Alice Kit Tak Ong Rest In Peace

A dedicated nurse who has worked in the NHS since she arrived in London from Hong Kong in the 1970s has died from coronavirus at the age of 70.

Alice Kit Tak Ong, who worked for the health service for 44 years, was described by her daughter Melissa as “completely dedicated”.

Her family believe she may have contracted the virus while working without protective equipment in a doctor’s surgery.

Hong Kong-born nurse dies of coronavirus after 44 years with NHS

50756C7D-4B9E-4083-B07B-9DA3FD6F5AA0.jpeg

May Aryeh Even Rest In Peace

A NURSE has told The Sun Online of her pain at watching from a CCTV monitoring station as an elderly Holocaust survivor died of coronavirus without family
in a Jerusalem hospital.

Two doctors raced to put on protective suits as Aryeh Even, 88, was quickly deteriorating but he tragically passed away by the time they arrived.

Holocaust survivor, 88, dies alone from coronavirus with no loved ones

85F8A47F-CEF1-4D0E-A177-A62235202D06.jpeg

May Yon Chang Rest In Peace

Retired NYPD sergeant, 56, diagnosed with coronavirus dies on Manhattan street an hour after leaving hospital because he was 'frustrated' with the care he received

A retired NYPD sergeant was found dead on the street of coronavirus in front of the Upper East Side hospital where he was diagnosed with the deadly bug just an hour prior.

Yon Chang, 56,
was diagnosed with COVID-19 at the Lenox Hill Hospital early Tuesday

Retired NYPD sergeant dies on Manhattan street an hour after leaving hospital with COVID-19 | Daily Mail Online

43CBEC32-ED36-4D1B-8663-8786B9575C7E.jpeg

May Frank Nuttall Rest In Peace

Daughter pays tribute to father-of-two, 64, after he dies from coronavirus and leaves behind Down's Syndrome adult son who he cared for full time

A daughter has paid tribute to a father-of-two, 64, after he died from coronavirusand left behind a Down's Syndrome adult son for whom he cared for full time.

Elaine Nuttall paid tribute to 'amazing dad' Frank Nuttall, who died aged 64 on Sunday evening of Covid-19.

Daughter pays tribute to father-of-two, 64, after he dies from coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

6DC5D7E8-F032-41EC-A597-CA563B2BD265.jpeg

May Eleanor Andrews and Eileen Rest In Peace

Twin sisters died within days of each other after both falling ill with coronavirus.

Eleanor Andrews and Eileen, 66,
'did everything together' and are believed to have contracted the virus at the home they shared together.

Eleanor's son Stuart said his mother was the first to show symptoms and died on March 29. Four days later Eileen passed away after being admitted to hospital.

Both sisters had underlying health conditions linked to their age.

Twin sisters, 66, die of coronavirus within four days of each other | Daily Mail Online

E4C3336F-E9E1-48A9-80A7-FC25F7408570.jpeg

May Donald Suelto Rest In Peace

A nurse who died of suspected Covid-19 has been remembered as a “spirited friend with a loving heart” who “loved his NHS job”.

Donald Suelto, who worked at Hammersmith hospital in west London, died after going into self-isolation with coronavirus symptoms, his friend and fellow NHS nurse Alejandro Fernandez has said.

Last month, Suelto had changed his Facebook profile picture to an image of him wearing a protective mask emblazoned with the words: “I can’t stay at home, I’m a healthcare worker.”

Coronavirus live news: global trade forecast to fall by up to a third as US sees highest one-day death toll

3201A798-FD0B-4939-85FA-E37C82E6CC5D.jpeg

May Janice Graham Rest In Peace

A nurse has become the first NHS worker in Scotland to die from coronavirus.

Janice Graham
was a health care support worker and district nurse from Inverclyde and sadly passed away at Inverclyde Royal Hospital on Monday after contracting the deadly bug.

The 58-year-old was described as having a "razor sharp wit" and will be sorely missed.

First Scots NHS worker Coronavirus death as nurse sadly passes away

This, as every other story, is so sad. He had a 4 year old daughter. He worked at a school for the disabled. He had tested positive at a drive-through assessment centre. The only major symptom he had was a recurring fever.

Valdez was 47 and he died sometime Saturday night or Sunday morning as he self-isolated on the top floor of his three-storey Richmond townhouse.

Valdez’s wife, Flozier Tabangin, found her husband unresponsive on Sunday morning, after he did not return her text messages asking what he would like for breakfast.

“I was running upstairs, ‘Please Lord, please Lord, please Lord,'” Tabangin said. “I shouted, I screamed” ‘Please don’t leave me, please don’t leave me!'”

COVID-19: Richmond man who died at home leaves wife and daughter | Vancouver Sun

Just picking out one of many to add more colour to. Every victim and their loved ones deserve awareness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal
Back