CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, this man worked at a trucking company for 2 years and was fired. This kidnapping was at a new trucking business. I wonder if he had applied for a job there and didn't get it.

This is terrifying that a man with a history of such a violent terrorizing act was able to plead no contest and got 11 years (but served 8 and was on probation for 3).

abc30.com

Heavy law enforcement presence at Merced County orchard

The Merced County Sheriff's Office shut down roads in a rural part of Merced County Wednesday around 6:15 p.m.

The crime scene investigation unit, Sheriff Vern Warnke and multiple deputies were on scene near Indiana Rd. & Hutchinson Rd.

[...]

According to the sheriff's office, one of the kidnapping victims' cellphones was found by a farmer near Henry Miller Rd. & Elgin Rd. on Tuesday.

That's only 4.6 miles from the Indiana Rd. & Hutchinson Rd. scene.

Officials with the Merced County Sheriff's Office say Sheriff Vern Warnke is expected to make a statement sometime Wednesday evening.
You link has been updated …. Sooooo sad …. RIP

I don't think we know why Jasdeep was going inside, but a member of the victims' family gave an interview and said he thought that was probably the case, and that Jasdeep may also have offered him some juice as well, based on his knowledge of his relative and his thoughts after watching the video.

I wonder if the perp was really collecting tin cans and things to recycle with his white garbage bag, but if so, did he do this regularly with a gun in his pocket? Or did he pose as a person who was collecting recyclable items but was looking for a victim or victims that morning, or did he target this family business.
The fact he was walking is odd. Did LE say whether he owns a car?

All he said was they were found dead, and their bodies were found close together.

All he said was they were found dead, and their bodies were found close together.
If I heard the press conference correctly this morning, the gun is still missing. So I think it's probable that they were in fact shot.

In fact, I hope so, as that would be quick.

I keep forgetting about the time difference. It appears very likely that they've found the bodies, as it would be unusual for someone of his rank to be there.

There's also the forthcoming statement too.
Sheriff confirms that they've found the bodies.

Including the baby.

Praying for the families of the victims for the strength they will need tonight and the days ahead - for the parents, the wife, the brothers and sisters, the aunts and uncles, the nieces and nephews, and the community that loved them. This is just so hard to imagine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back