Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be joking: Collusion with Bruce Fisher? :eek: (P.S.: :razz: ) (and snarkiness would surely not advance the innocence case in any event. )

Yes... joking :great: .

I meant: that is what he does :loser: , not collusion per se. And you are right, snarkiness hasn't advanced it at all.

Yes... joking :great: .

I meant: that is what he does :loser: , not collusion per se. And you are right, snarkiness hasn't advanced it at all.
:seeya: ..... addendum: :razz:

So it would seem that Guede on the 27th and the DNA report on the 30th will wrap things up, and July/Aug. are just for further reviews, and then verdict in Sept. from what I have heard thus far....

So it would seem that Guede on the 27th and the DNA report on the 30th will wrap things up, and July/Aug. are just for further reviews, and then verdict in Sept. from what I have heard thus far....

Jools on PMF has posted quotes/article from RG's lawyer that I think you may find interesting in regards to his upcoming testimony. Don't make me link it :truce: ... but I can now thanks to YOU :woohoo: .

Jools on PMF has posted quotes/article from RG's lawyer that I think you may find interesting in regards to his upcoming testimony. Don't make me link it :truce: ... but I can now thanks to YOU :woohoo: .
Glad to have helped. ;) Thanks, I assume this is in the general forum. Okie, nevermind , I shall find it. :innocent:

OK, so Jools at PMF links to this article ::waitasec:

Perugia, June 20 -''Rudy can not 'do anything other than what already' made ​​before the public prosecutor. He on this occasion, and 'was heard by the PM and told exactly how things went, what he'll do' in the Court of Appeals.''

And 'what has been shown, among other things, by Walter Biscotti, the lawyer who, with colleague Nicodeno Dear, assist the Ivorian definitively convicted for the murder of British student Meredith Kercher, and that June 27 will be next' in the House in Perugia.

The decision gained by the Assize Court of Appeals for the capital, following the testimony given last Saturday by Mario Alessi , already 'sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of little Tommaso Onofri, who told of having collected some confidences of Guede content''of the truth 'about the murder of Mez and' different from what they say on TV''and above all that the author of the crime would be his friend.

The deposition of the Ivorian basketball player will be 'so the rebuttal to the claim made ​​by Alessi, although that version, as indeed confirmed by the office of Rudy, and' was already 'denied by the boy .

That reported by Alessi is not 'one but the truth'. In the hearing held last Saturday another inmate-witness, Luciano Aviello, spoke of a murder, that of Mez, emerged as a result of a commission of a theft of valuable painting (and which never 'know - Ed) that was in the house on Via della Pergola, Anthony street corner where the girl lived English, scored by his brother Anthony (now unavailable) and an Albanian, that Florio. In this perspective, the summons to witness Rudy should close the chapter of a story which the boy has still been a part, having never denied that he had found the evening of the facts, the crime scene. It 'also true that so far Guede has never directly pointed the finger at Amanda and Raffaele (simply repeated that he had heard the night of an item recognized as one of Amanda and seeing a guy with the blond wool hat dropped on his head resembling in appearance Raphael also did not know that rush out of the house after it hurt a little) but if you will not want to 'risk a conviction for perjury or reticence on Saturday will be able' to be the right opportunity to fully tell his truth '. It will have to 'do it alone. Will not have 'it alongside his lawyers, it' will be able 'to use the right' not to answer because the defendant committed the offense, 'cause his opinion, and' final.
:confused:

Could be frustration... taking the place of an argument with substance and validity.

Otto has expressed no 'hatred' of AK as far as I have seen... just another unfounded remark tossed in. The snarkiness seems to be one-way here lately. Is this the 'Fischer Plan' in action?

I don't know what the "Fischer Plan" is.

The snarks go both ways. Some of us just write more plainly and directly than others.

After accusing AK of everything from having no soul to having no character, I don't think "hatred" is too strong a word.

So will RG be questioned only about what the inmates claimed he said?

Will there be any testimony regarding AK and RS involvement in the murder?

Why haven't the defense had the knife and keys 'dug up' from where the inmate said they were hidden?

How will AK act in court, will she confront RG or play the 'victim'?

BBM: More to the point, why hasn't ILE taken 10 minutes to check for themselves?

I don't know how Italian law works in this regard. In the U.S., if the defense went fishing on its own, it might create chain-of-custody problems.

Will AK "play the victim"? Ah, yes, the pro-guilters all have such open minds.

I don't know what the "Fischer Plan" is.

The snarks go both ways. Some of us just write more plainly and directly than others.

After accusing AK of everything from having no soul to having no character, I don't think "hatred" is too strong a word.

OK then... congrats on your plain and direct writing . :crazy:

BBM: More to the point, why hasn't ILE taken 10 minutes to check for themselves?

I don't know how Italian law works in this regard. In the U.S., if the defense went fishing on its own, it might create chain-of-custody problems.

Will AK "play the victim"? Ah, yes, the pro-guilters all have such open minds.

ILE doesn't need those items for 'their' case, which was already enough to find them guilty.

Surely anyone can 'find' them and testify accordingly.

That was an honest question :banghead: . Victim as in a victim of RG!
My 'openess' or 'mind' was not involved at all in the question. Testynova.

If you were 'her', what would you do?

So, basically, good luck getting anything out him that's different than his last story because he would face perjury charges if he changes it.

I'm sure that's been made very clear to him.

ILE doesn't need those items for 'their' case, which was already enough to find them guilty.

I highly doubt Amanda will change her story either, if that's what you're implying by saying she might play the victim.

I highly doubt Amanda will change her story either, if that's what you're implying by saying she might play the victim.

Not implying anything, just asking what was your opinion? :banghead: Sheesh, y'all sure are touchy.

Which 'story' will she be using? :innocent: There's an 'imply' for you.

I think he's saying RG doesn't dare say anything other than what he said when he appeared before for fear of being charged with perjury.

And I'm sure he's right. Mignini & Co. have shown an fondness for vindictive prosecution. I don't doubt they will go after RG with knives out if RG dares to stray from the prosecution script.

So anyone hoping that RG--his sentence for murder now set--will suddenly tell the truth is dreaming.

IMO, obviously.

So, basically, good luck getting anything out him that's different than his last story because he would face perjury charges if he changes it.

I'm sure that's been made very clear to him.

Right, but will he not be without his lawyers? Might slip up or have a spontaneous statement if that is the case.

ILE is supposed to care about the truth, not just making their case.

"Anyone" who found and collected the items in question could be accused of planting and/or tampering with evidence. (And probably would be, IMO, given this prosecution.)

"Play the victim" isn't a neutral phrase, fred. If you meant it to be so, you should understand why some of us misunderstood.

I honestly don't know what AK should do, since I don't live in a country where defendants can stand up and address witnesses. I don't know whether a woman doing so will be seen overly aggressive; on the other hand, I also don't know how AK will be perceived if she remains silent. I just don't know.

I think he's saying RG doesn't dare say anything other than what he said when he appeared before for fear of being charged with perjury.

And I'm sure he's right. Mignini & Co. have shown an fondness for vindictive prosecution. I don't doubt they will go after RG with knives out if RG dares to stray from the prosecution script.

So anyone hoping that RG--his sentence for murder now set--will suddenly tell the truth is dreaming.

IMO, obviously.
I know. I think you are right. :( This is not about the truth of that night coming out. It is about maintaining the status quo.

Not implying anything, just asking what was your opinion? :banghead: Sheesh, y'all sure are touchy.

Which 'story' will she be using? :innocent: There's an 'imply' for you.

Who's touchy? You wondered if she'll play the victim to RG. Is there some way of doing that without changing her story to be that she was at the cottage that night? I know you were asking, and I'm asking for clarification on what you mean by "play the victim". If you take that as rude somehow then I have no idea how to communicate with you as I think it was a rather neutral reaction to your statement.

I don't see how either one will be able to confront the other if both guilty.

If one is not guilty, how could they just sit there when the person responsible for them being in jail is right there or could at least let the world know the innocent one was not involved.

I expect fireworks, whether truthful or acting I do not know.

I know. I think you are right. :( This is not about the truth of that night coming out. It is about maintaining the status quo.

So I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member